@Bundalings: Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. My friend will probably still insist he's right....

As far as Pokemon Amie goes, I do wonder how Ghost types will be treated. How do you pet ghosts?

Also, poison point/flame body/static/etc. Pokemon. What will be their deal? Will we have to wear gloves to use Amie with them???

These are the questions that keep me up at night.

AXKP5KC.png

I like to think that if you give a cake to a Hitmonlee or whatever, it will just grab the cake, turn around, make a few munching/slurping noises, then turn back around with a satisfied expression, leaving us none the wiser.

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

So I just beat the Elite Four in LeafGreen for the second time. I kind of feel bad about it. None of them ever stood a chance against my Misdreavus. Either way, as I finished catching all available Pokemon about a week ago, I guess this means I've finally completed my first Pokemon game. It took me way, way too long.

AXKP5KC.png

I like to think that if you give a cake to a Hitmonlee or whatever, it will just grab the cake, turn around, make a few munching/slurping noises, then turn back around with a satisfied expression, leaving us none the wiser.

Or perhaps they eat the same way the Waddle Dee's in the Kirby anime eat.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

New stuff:

http://www.nowgamer.com/siteimage/scale/0/0/361112.png

http://www.nowgamer.com/siteimage/scale/0/0/361113.png

http://www.nowgamer.com/siteimage/scale/0/0/361114.png

http://www.nowgamer.com/siteimage/scale/0/0/361115.png

http://www.nowgamer.com/siteimage/scale/0/0/361116.png

http://www.nowgamer.com/siteimage/scale/0/0/361111.png

Xerneas - the Legendary Pokemon that graces the box of Pokemon X - is a Fairy type Pokemon and has the ability Fairy Aura, which boosts Fairy Type attacks. It also can learn the move Geo Control, which is exclusive to Xerneas.

Yveltal - the Legendary Pokemon that features on the front of Pokemon Y - is a Dark/Flying type Pokemon. Yveltal has the ability Dark Aura, which boosts Dark Type attacks. It can also learn the move Death Wing, which is exclusive to Yveltal.

Goronda is the aggressive Pokemon, and is the evolution of previously announced Panda Fighting Pokemon Pancham. Goronda can be spotted on the second page of the CoroCoro scan and is a Fighting/Dark Type Pokemon. It has the ability Iron Fist and can learn Hammer Arm.

Maika is the revolution Pokemon, and is the jellyfish-like Pokemon on page three of the CoroCoro scan. It is a Dark/Psychic Type Pokemon and has the abilities Contrary and Suction Cup. It can also learn the new move Turn Over, which is a Dark Type move and reverses any stat changes.

Karamanero is the reversal Pokemon and is the evolution of Maika. Karamanero is a Dark/Psychic Type Pokemon and tt knows Hypnosis.

Shushupu is the perfume Pokemon and is a Fairy Type Pokemon. It is the pink bird-like Pokemon at the top of page four of the CoroCoro scan. Shushupu has the ability Healer and also knows Aromatherapy.

Peropuff is the Cotton Candy Pokemon and is, well, the Pokemon that looks like cotton candy on the fifth page of CoroCoro. It is a Fairy Type Pokemon and has the new ability Sweet Bell, which prevents it from falling asleep. Peropuff also knows a new move Drain Kiss.

That's it for new Pokemon, but the CoroCoro scans do reveal some new details about Pokemon X and Y in general:

• The recently revealed Pokemon Honedge - the spirit sword - has the ability No Guard.
  • The Professor for the game is known as Professor Platane, and it is believed that he will battle you from time to time.
  • Two new Gym Leaders have been revealed (on the bottom of page five of the CoroCoro scans), and are called Shitoron (on the left) and Zakuro (on the right). Their Gym Types have not yet been revealed.
  • Peropuff and previously revealed Clauncher are exclusive to Pokemon X.
  • Shushupu and previously revealed Skrelp are exclusive to Pokemon Y.
  • The 'Team' for the Kalos region is Team Flair and their goal is simply to become rich.
  • The PSS has new features revealed too. HoloCaster, which gives the latest news on the Pokémon Global Link. Happy Sign, which displays the feelings and actions of your friends. O Powers, which work like Pass Powers to use and receive from other players. Miracle Trade, which apparently allows for "exciting trade" with someone from around the world. The PSS also features connectivity with the Global Trade Station.

I knew the panda would be fighting dark! I think he looks awesome. not a fan of the cotton candy or the squid though. Still hoping clauncher's evolved form looks awesome.

New team is kinda silly...

Gamers rise up, not down

It seems as if most of the new Pokemon being revealed are either Dark or Fairy type...

I wonder why they decided to show us so many Dark-types along with Fairy-Types? Could Dark and Fairy be super effective against one-another? If so that would be...interesting to say the least.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

why did they make Clauncher exclusive to X ;__; now i have to decide between Yveltal and Clauncher, two of my very favorite designs for this gen ARGH

That IS really lame...

But it depends on what clauncher turns into for me.

Edited by -Whiplash-

Gamers rise up, not down

I tried one once. I played dupes clause with a limit of 3 encounters. As a result, all my water types died, I could not catch anything else with Surf, and I didn't have anything left that could Surf. So I kinda couldn't progress, and I declared it a Game Over right there.

aouROFb.png

Nooooooooooo. Clauncher is my favorite Gen VI Pokemon so far and I already reserved a copy of Y. Noooooooo

That said, everything else is pretty great. Shame that Y seems to be getting the lamer exclusives, though. One of you X guys has got to trade me a Clauncher when the game comes out, or I think I will explode. Also the cotton candy 'mon, because cotton candy.

Also Pancham's evolution looks rad as all heck.

Edited by ///dotcom///

AXKP5KC.png

Dotcom: I'll trade you it when I get X. =P ... Wait, i'm getting X... That means no Yveltal. Hmm. I might be relying on the GTS a lot more than I expected to. =PAnd yes, Pancham's evolution just looks awesome; reminds me of Teddiursa to Ursaring, except even more awesome. =P

And no Xerneas for me, which is a shame, a Fairy type Legendary would be awesome.

Hmmm....although Mesprit/Azelf/Uxie may be reclassified too. (Hopefully Misdreavus and Mismagius too)

Also am I the only one that thinks the little squid guy looks just like a Poliwag? Seriously. It's uncanny.

AXKP5KC.png

I'm looking at the two new gym leaders.One appears to be... Electric, maybe? His hair makes a little lightning pattern and he's got robo arms. The other is a rock climber, so she's Rock, I guess. The gems in her hair are interesting, because the only Pokemon I can think of that incorporates gems into their designs are Misdreavus/Mismagius and Sableye, who aren't Rock type. I'm over speculating now, but either there's a new Rock type that incorporates lots of gems (likely), or perhaps she's a caver and a Dark type trainer(unlikely), and the gems are inspired by a Sableye evolution. I think a Sableye evolution is very possible because a fairly reliable rumor said Mawile is getting one, if I remember correctly, and the two are kind of a pair.Like I said, I'm probably reading too much into this.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

Well, I guess Espurr and Meowstick will be revealed next. Their names sound too much like Espeon and Meowth, though, I'm starting to dislike the names in this generation.

New rule of thumb: All rumors are correct unless they are blatantly fake photoshopped Corocoro pages.

Edited by Dralcax

aouROFb.png

oblivion wing is the coolest sounding move ever

it's like i'm going to hack in 6 yveltal's to beat the elite 4 with, i don't even care

edit: oh and about pancham's evo, he looks dope too. the one thing that bothers me is i know he's going to get stuck with some garbage low base speed, like he looks slow (and hammer arm goes with slow things like pb + j) and sort of reminds me of beartic.

Edited by The God of War

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

So a summary of the new movie Extreme Speed Genesect was released. I won't spoil much. But in the summary Mewtwo is portrayed as female. And the Genesect with the douse drive is also female. Though keep in mind this is the Japanese dub. When the English dub is released Mewtwo should most likely be given a male voice.

Though in Pokémon the 1st movie. Was Mewtwo voiced by a woman in the Japanese dub?

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

My totally cool bros got me gameboy collur as a really late birthday prezzie and pokemon blue came with it. I chose Squirtle. MUhahhahahah.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

Hey everybody. I'm on the hunt for females with their hidden abilities. I'm including a list of hidden ability Pokemon I already have, but I've got lots of regular monsters as well. PM me if you're interested in a trade.

LIST INCOMING

Wants:

Rhyhorn

Chansey

Goldeen

Pinsir

Kabuto

Omastar

Chinchou

Pichu

Cleffa

Shuckle

Sneasel

Swinub

Corsola

Remoraid

Smeargle

Tailow

Ralts

Whismur

Makuhita

Mawile

Aron

Roselia

Cacnea

Zangoose

Barboach

Lileep

Anorith

Snorunt

Relicanth

Staravia

Bidoof

Cranidos

Lillipup

Purrloin

Roggenrola

Woobat

Timburr

Tympole

Maractus

Scraggy

Tirtouga

Trubbish

Gothita

Solosis

Deerling

Foongus

Alomomola

Elgyem

Cubchoo

Shelmet

Mienfoo

Druddigon

Durant

Haves:

Sandshrew

Nidoran

Vulpix

Oddish

Poliwag

Abra

Tentacool

Slowpoke

Onix

Exeggcute

Lickitung

Tangela

Mr. Mime

Magikarp

Lapras

Eevee

Dratini

Igglybuff

Natu

Wooper

Murkrow

Gligar

Heracross

Smoochum

Magby

Lotad

Surskit

Shroomish

Sableye

Carvanha

Swablu

Corphish

Shuppet

Tropius

Bagon

Shinx

Drifloon

Buneary

Gible

Riolu

Munna

Minccino

Edited by Bundalings

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

^ I might be able to help with a coupla those- will PM you later.

...Okay, What the-?

I just started up my old Black game that I haven't played in ages, went to check the GTS, and found a message that said "It appears Porygon has fled," with no Pokemon for me to pick up.

I can't even remember what I put in the GTS or what I was asking for, and I don't really remember doing anything GTS-related with Porygon. But I almost never leave the GTS empty, so there must have been something in there.

If it really was a Porygon, and it randomly just decided to run off into cyberspace, then that's pretty hilarious, but still annoying and a bit freaky. Anyone else had this happen?

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231