... Okay, uh, guys, when did I hop into the alternate universe? I keep trying not to, but apparently I did so by accident; gotta pinpoint when so I can jump back. =PBut seriously; are you kidding me?! That... just makes this even more awesome. I mean seriously. Wow. Gen 6 = best gen.

Whats a metagame....?

Also, Blasiken looks SICK!

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

Basically, the competitive scene. =P Or rather, the part of it that likes to group everything that even poses a tiny threat to teams with legends, like the Speed Boost Blaziken. =P

Mega Blaziken would be banned now, unless they do heavy reorganization. =P

These Mega evolutions remind me of something from the days of old. Specifically, the rumored Pokegods and the Mist Stone. We already have a Mewthree-like form confirmed and a starter Pokémon with a Mega evolution. I kinda hope we get Mega forms for the Kanto Starters as well...

Edit: Stupid iPhone keyboard messed up my spoiler tags

Edited by Dralcax

aouROFb.png

Wow. I'm blown away with these Mega Evolutions. I hope some of my favorite Pokémon get Mega Evolutions. I'd scream if Crobat got a Mega Evo.

Edit: I just realized Pikachu is most likely going to get a Mega Evolution. Not only cause he is the mascot but because they can us it as a gimmick for Ash in the Anime.

Edited by Takanuinuva

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

Yessssss... Ampharos is finally going to be less inferior to comparable Electric-types.If the Mega Evolutions do similar things with other Pokemon that are lackluster despite being fully evolved, it could be a very good thing. Personally, I'm just happy for Ampharos getting some well-deserved love.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Yesssss Mega Mawile. Mawile is one of my favorite Pokemon, but I've never had the chance to use one, and with its stats it probably wouldn't go over very well. But this definitely lands it a spot on my Y team. Too bad there's not a real evolution, but this is still pretty fantastic.

(Hopefully more Pokemon get this treatment. Hopefully Sableye and Dunsparce, since they're been rumored to get evos...)

The others are pretty great too. I've never been into Blaziken or Ampharos, but these look rad. Absol looks fantastic, and Mewtwo is always cool. Lucario is a bit more out there, but it's pretty good.

Gen VI was such a good choice of when to start caring about Pokemon. October can't get here soon enough.

AXKP5KC.png

It's confirmed that they get a stat boost when they go into Mega mode, and that only select Pokemon have the potential. Also, it seems the means to get Mega Pokemon is also limited, as the stone that makes Blaziken go Mega is only available through the distribution, so the same may be true for other monsters. Additionally, it's said the Mega mode is only activated in battle, and is temporary. I wonder if that means it only lasts for a certain number of turns, or if that just means temporary as in shuts down when the battle's over? It could certainly be an interesting mechanic if there was an extra button on the battle controls that let you activate your Pokemon's enhanced form for, say, three turns. That would be cool, and fairly balanced as well.Though I still think it's a shame that Mawile and Absol are getting this instead of a regular evolution. Their stats are nothing to get excited over (especially Mawile's) and they're single stage, so there's plenty of room in their family trees. Oh well.I also hope regular Ampharos gets the Dragon treatment. It isn't terrible now, but there's not much reason to use him. If it became part dragon, though, he could be a lot better. Funny, I named my Ampharos in HeartGold Leviathan as a joke, since she was a puny sheep Pokemon. Now she would be a Dragon.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

Dunno how this is a spoiler, but I'll play along and put it in spoiler tags anyhow.

Man, when I said I wanted mawile and Absol to get evolutions... this is not what I meant.

They look great though.

I hope they give zangoose, Lapras, and other pokemon with only one stage them.

I wouldn't Mind a hypno one either, Mawile and hypno are my favorite pokemon, but they both are terrible, mawile got the boost, I hope Hypno gets one too.

Lucario and blaziken though? I think they look cool, but they did not need them, at all.

Edited by -Whiplash-

Gamers rise up, not down

I just caught a mew in my blue game. Levels up easy. Already level 20.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Some people don't want to know stuff about the game early, hence the spoiler tags. Though, since it's on the main site, not sure if they're necessary any more.

august_p14_06.jpg

So not only is Skiddo extremely cute, but you can ride it as well as Gogoat. But wait.. You can finally go up ledges?!

I like.

I just caught a mew in my blue game. Levels up easy. Already level 20.

haxI can't believe I neglected to mention it before, but now that its English name is revealed I cannot hold it in. BUNNELBY. YES. THAT IS ON MY TEAM. BUNNELBY.And I have no idea what Korrina's gym is. I don't associate roller skating with any Pokemon type.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

Some people don't want to know stuff about the game early, hence the spoiler tags. Though, since it's on the main site, not sure if they're necessary any more.

august_p14_06.jpg

So not only is Skiddo extremely cute, but you can ride it as well as Gogoat. But wait.. You can finally go up ledges?!

I like.

Nice. Going up ledges was one of the awesome things about the Acro Bike (although you could only do it in certain places where little steps allowed you to do so). I don't know if this'll work everywhere or not (if it doesn't, I at least hope you can rent this Pokemon in areas where it's allowed instead of having to bring your own).

That mew was the slowpoke glitch one silly. xD

Okay, now I want a gameboy adavne sp for ruby and sapphire....

Also, i got pokemon stadium for 2 pounds at a charity shop...yeah, i thin i'll just sell, then buy SOUL SILVERRR WOOOOO

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

anyone else notice that in the new trailer(how do i embed videos lol) Mega!Lucario and Mega!Blaziken have the same cries as their regular selves, but Mega!Mewtwo has a different cry? maybe some cries will get redone after all? also it turns out the Gym Leader might not actually be Dark Type =(

Edited by squishyfrog

overlordsukapon.png

So, as part of the Super Training feature, there's now an "effort-o-meter" that tells you, visually, how many effort values your Pokemon has in each stat. That could facilitate me effort value training for the first time, since every time I'd tried before I'd been stymied by the amount of effort it takes on my part to keep track of how many effort values my Pokemon had at any given time.

I have to say, love the idea of super training. Hopefully you can bring in pokemon from perevious generations onto X and Y... I want my Volcarona in there.And it's said that Lucario needs a special item, like Blazakin, to do the Mega Evolution. Interesting... maybe there's going to be a Riolu distribution as well?And they need to make a Mega Empoleon. They need to.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

All the Mega Pokemon need special items, the Mega Stones. So yes, Lucario needs a Lucarionite. However, it's likely that only a few of them will be event-exclusive. The official page says that there are "many" Mega Stones hidden all over Kalos, so presumably there will be a whole bunch, and distributing them all wouldn't be very effective.

I just hope those "other requirements" for Mega Evolution aren't weather/time/place, though. If, say, MegaBlaziken is just like Cherrim it will be so. dumb. Just being an absurd level requirement or a move would be good.

Also, there are "many" Mega Stones, so many other Mega Pokemon. I'm hoping at least Farfetch'd, Raichu, Pinsir, Heracross, Dunsparce, Sableye, Zangoose or maybe even Eevee? It would be the equivalent of a Normal-type eeveelution, and it would fit in with Eevee always being there to showcase new methods of evolution. It could work.

AXKP5KC.png

or maybe even Eevee? It would be the equivalent of a Normal-type eeveelution, and it would fit in with Eevee always being there to showcase new methods of evolution. It could work.

I'd never thought of that, but I've always wanted a Normal type Eeveelution. Mega Evolutions would probably be the best way to execute it, though I kind of doubt it'll happen this generation. Still, I'm sure they'll continue to introduce Mega Evolutions as time goes on. Maybe even as DLC to the current generation. Is there mandatory DLC on 3DS? If so, that would be great. No more banning new forms from wifi if everyone that gets online is forced to download a compatibility pack.I really doubt anyone at Nintendo/GameFreak is that internet savvy, though, judging by their track record of being half a decade behind (at minimum).

Edited by Bundalings

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

There is the ability to force people to download free DLC for using online features, as seen by Mario Kart 7, and apparently AC: New Leaf. Whether Pokemon will use that, though, is yet to be seen, but it would make sense. =P

There is the ability to force people to download free DLC for using online features, as seen by Mario Kart 7, and apparently AC: New Leaf. Whether Pokemon will use that, though, is yet to be seen, but it would make sense. =P

Everytime I try to use the esop it make me download it but I turn off just before it happens. :P Also, that lil' pkachu like fella is REALLY cute....:3

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Mega Kangaskhan is interesting, and shows they have some restraint when it comes to designing Mega forms, considering the only difference I can see at a glance is that the baby is out of the pouch. No squiggly lines or flowing mane. Parental Bond is a crazy ability, too. It lets attacks strike twice. I wonder if there's any downside or if it's as powerful as it sounds.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

Helryx: What I mean isn't to 'force' you to download it(Like, it doesn't automatically download it); you have to still get it yourself. But, it requires you to have the patch to play online on Mario Kart, and it sounds similar if they'd do a patch for AC.Bunda:

Did I miss something? Mega Kangaskhan? ._. /goes to check sites

I think Mega Kangaskhan is cool and funny at the same time. Mainly because it's an oxymoron to the Mega Pokemon we've seen so far.

And sorry for diverging the topic on

Mega Pokemon

, but has anyone used GTS Negotiations on B/W/2?

I keep getting DC'ed because people were either searching for Lvl. 100 legendaries or shiny Pokemon, or for whatever random reason. -_- The only trade I got was a boring Riolu from a person that just started his game. I gave him a Hoppip I didn't want.

--==My MOCs==--

These Mega evolutions remind me of something from the days of old. Specifically, the rumored Pokegods and the Mist Stone. We already have a Mewthree-like form confirmed and a starter Pokémon with a Mega evolution. I kinda hope we get Mega forms for the Kanto Starters as well...

They remind me of Digimon. =P

I'm a noob whose just finished beating all the gyms in SoulSilver. If I posted my team, could someone advise me on whether I'm ready to take on the league or not?

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

lcHgr.gif bLSFh.gif GMbsT.gif 0o6ku.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif BCQuL.gif CIPdo.gif Y5AOI.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

Mega Mawile looks a lot like Iris in her Champion outfit.

I'm a noob whose just finished beating all the gyms in SoulSilver. If I posted my team, could someone advise me on whether I'm ready to take on the league or not?

Sure go ahead I'll judge your team

Edited by Takanuinuva

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

They remind me of Digimon. =P

Go ahead.So Mega Mawile will get a boost to its Defense and Special Defense. That, combined with her new Fairy typing and Huge Power could make her an interesting player.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

I think Mega Kangaskhan is cool and funny at the same time. Mainly because it's an oxymoron to the Mega Pokemon we've seen so far.

And sorry for diverging the topic on

Mega Pokemon

, but has anyone used GTS Negotiations on B/W/2?

I keep getting DC'ed because people were either searching for Lvl. 100 legendaries or shiny Pokemon, or for whatever random reason. -_- The only trade I got was a boring Riolu from a person that just started his game. I gave him a Hoppip I didn't want.

I've gotten a few trades from that, like all the kanto starters and a mudkip. xD Whats your friend code? Also, which pokemon do you want?

Heres my friend code: 2409 4023 0381

Best trade I ever got was a level 55 altaria from france. He's now level 100. :3

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

I do it a lot. I bred my starter with a ditto to get a baby, then leveled that up to 36, and then traded that for starters. I did this a ton, until I got a nearly full collection of starters.

But all I trade is starters.

I hate it when people try to trade you eggs, though. You can't tell what it is, and they get mad when you don't accept most of the time.

Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

I've gotten a few trades from that, like all the kanto starters and a mudkip. xD Whats your friend code? Also, which pokemon do you want?

Heres my friend code: 2409 4023 0381

Best trade I ever got was a level 55 altaria from france. He's now level 100. :3

I just use GTS Negotiations just to complete my National Pokedex and get whatever Pokemon haha. If I need any Pokemon on my 5th Gen games, I can just trade it over from my Diamond if I really need to. Of course, I'm too lazy to actually transfer all my Pokemon...

I do it a lot. I bred my starter with a ditto to get a baby, then leveled that up to 36, and then traded that for starters. I did this a ton, until I got a nearly full collection of starters.

But all I trade is starters.

I hate it when people try to trade you eggs, though. You can't tell what it is, and they get mad when you don't accept most of the time.

What I do is I transferred a Piplup, Cyndaquil, and Turtwig, bred them to get more, and then traded them away and see which Pokemon I get. So far I got a Milotic and Magmar from it, which sort of helped me fill my Pokedex. Funny thing is, I traded away a Milotic that I caught before for a Reshiram on the regular GTS lol. If you really want to annoy the other person because of an unfavorable trade, you can just show a Shiny Pokemon/Legendary you have and then DC lol.

And another funny thing on the regular GTS is that someone traded me a Galvantula and forgot to take the Exp Share off it. At least Gamefreak was nice enough to provide up to three Exp. Shares per game...

---

In other news, I just found a shiny Geodude on Diamond yesterday. ^__^ Thankfullly it didn't selfdestruct on me (I knew catching it in a Dusk Ball at night would have a 100% catch rate even if Geodude is at full health; a Quick ball at the first turn would do the same).

--==My MOCs==--

Sure go ahead I'll judge your team

Go ahead.

Okay, here goes nothing:Carl (Meganium)-Lvl 38-Ability: Overgrow-Knows: Sweet Scent, Synthesis, Magical Leaf, Natural Gift

Mildred (Togetic)-Lvl 40-Ability: Serene Grace-Knows: Safeguard, Ancient Power, Extrasensory, Fly

Phillis (Noctowl)-Lvl 39-Ability: Insomnia-Knows: Roost, Air Slash, Hypnosis, Confusion

Bess (Crobat)-Lvl 36-Ability: Inner Focus- Knows: Mean Look, Bite, Wing Attack, Confuse Ray

Sal (Quagsire)-Lvl 41-Ability: Damp- Knows: Earthquake, Surf, Blizzard, WaterfallCecelia (Ampharos)-Lvl 41-Ability: Static- Knows: Charge, Cotton Spore, Thundershock, Iron Tail

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

lcHgr.gif bLSFh.gif GMbsT.gif 0o6ku.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif BCQuL.gif CIPdo.gif Y5AOI.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

You should evolve Togetic. Shiny Stones can be obtained without much hassle at the Pokeathlon and the Bug Catching Contest.

Noctowl is kind of bad and is very redundant with Togetic. Maybe consider replacing it with something that can learn Stone Edge or Rock Slide, because currently the only Pokemon you have that would be much good against Lance is Quagsire, and his Blizzard is unreliable.

Currently Quagsire and Togetic are the only Pokemon with high powered movesets (and Safeguard isn't worth too much, considering you can just use an item to heal status ailments). Finding some tutors, using some TMs or just leveling the others up enough to get some better moves on them would go a long way. Something with Fire moves would probably also help against a lot of the E4, but it's not as important as some of the other tips I gave you.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.