Well, I just got 2 japanese Torchics.I am really, really happy right now. And one of them has Speed boost. Sadly, both are male.

Males can now pass on Hidden Abilities if you put them with a Ditto.

This is news to me.

Amazing news.

I shall start breeding a ton of torchic now, and release them into the wilds of Wonder Trade!

like my tyrunts that probably have flooded it.

maybe next I should try Goomys...

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Finally hatched a viable Male Ralts... only it has Trace(Steadfast) instead of Telepathy(Justified). I might just stick with it and use it. Justified is nice but dark moves only do normal damage on Gallade so the likelihood of someone attacking with one is slim, the only time it would boost attack is if switched into a dark attack.

Thoughts?

bzprovince_zps0d5d507a.png

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!

Well, I just got 2 japanese Torchics.I am really, really happy right now. And one of them has Speed boost. Sadly, both are male.

Males can now pass on Hidden Abilities if you put them with a Ditto.

This is news to me.

Amazing news.

I shall start breeding a ton of torchic now, and release them into the wilds of Wonder Trade!

like my tyrunts that probably have flooded it.

maybe next I should try Goomys...

I think you might need an Impostor Ditto for that, but don't quote me on it...

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

My friend code is 4828-3892-5266, can somebody tell me what Friend Safari Pokemon I have?

I've added you, add me back: 2664-3187-0957Anyone that doesn't have me added yet should do so! I have one good Pokemon in my Friend Safari: Vivillon. If I remember correctly, the others are the mediocre Paras and terrible Volbeat.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

My friend code is 4828-3892-5266, can somebody tell me what Friend Safari Pokemon I have?

I've added you, add me back: 2664-3187-0957Anyone that doesn't have me added yet should do so! I have one good Pokemon in my Friend Safari: Vivillon. If I remember correctly, the others are the mediocre Paras and terrible Volbeat.

Yep, that's exactly what you have. Also made me aware of the Vivillon Friend Safari glitch where the listing for a Bug Safari with Vivillon doesn't update the Poke Ball icon to show Vivillon, even after you've seen one.So... nobody want a Polar Vivillon for one of their patterns? :3~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

So I've been hanging at a Fairy safari for a few days now. Finally saw sparkles and some glorious blue hair after 402 encounters. At last, I have a shiny Kirlia! She's got Synchronize, Bashful nature, and not 2, but 3 perfect IVs, in HP, Special Attack, and...Attack. So okay, she functionally only has 2 perfect IVs. Still! This is one amazing Pokemon and I could not be happier.

My only gripe is that I was aiming for a fabulous male Gardevoir, but I don't even care anymore. She is too good.

AXKP5KC.png

So I've been hanging at a Fairy safari for a few days now. Finally saw sparkles and some glorious blue hair after 402 encounters. At last, I have a shiny Kirlia! She's got Synchronize, Bashful nature, and not 2, but 3 perfect IVs, in HP, Special Attack, and...Attack. So okay, she functionally only has 2 perfect IVs. Still! This is one amazing Pokemon and I could not be happier.

My only gripe is that I was aiming for a fabulous male Gardevoir, but I don't even care anymore. She is too good.

I thought you could only male Gardiour's in Gen 3...

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

I thought you could only male Gardiour's in Gen 3...

No, Gardevoir is just like any other Pokemon with a 50/50 gender ratio. Meaning it's got a 50/50 gender ratio. Only Gallades are gender-specific.

Oh yeah. After getting this Kirlia (her name is Megan) I decided to unwind and do some chain fishing on Route 14. I got a shiny Poliwhirl now, and I think he'll make a cool Politoed. Unfortunately the chain broke before I could get a Barboach, though....

Edited by dotcom

AXKP5KC.png

Apparently the methods used to develop Instacheck have now been applied to WiFi battles.You can now see very pokemon, move, EVs/IVs your opponent has. You can also see what move they're going to use next due to the way packets deal with online battles.So, now this can either go two ways: One, online battles are potentially ruined because people will be running this program all over the place. Or, two: Gamefreak gets their ###### together and encrypts their signals. However, this will likely apply to all their signals, which will render Instacheck utterly crippled.Edit: REALLY, BZPOWER? I can't say THAT word? I intentionally used the non-vulgar version so this wouldn't happen :/

Edited by Artezza Trigger

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

I've added you both. My code is in sig.

Does anyone need my Freind Code?5043-2524-8032

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

my FC: 0318 - 6676 - 6286

preeeeeety sure i've added everyone's codes. only people who haven't added me back are Artezza, Loner, Furno, Cryophile, and Dralcax.

ALSO i'm very happy because i got a 5IV Timid Gastly off of Wonder Trade. =0 i swear i'm starting to get addicted to WT, it's like the lottery or something. you might get something worthless, or you might hit jackpot.

Edited by Evil Overlord Sukapon

overlordsukapon.png

ALSO i'm very happy because i got a 5IV Timid Gastly off of Wonder Trade. =0 i swear i'm starting to get addicted to WT, it's like the lottery or something. you might get something worthless, or you might hit jackpot.

it's so freaking addicting, i've gotten so many torchics and so many japanese pokemon i am pretty well set for breeding for shinies.

i even got a japanese ditto with perfect IVs in attack, special attack, and special defense.

this is awesome. now I just need a ditto with an IV of 0 in speed for my perfect Honedge...or find a honedge with an IV of 0 in speed. or anything that can breed with a female Aegislash that has an IV of 0 in speed. And then figure out how to pass that 0 down to the egg. I doubt Destiny Knot would choose the worst IVs possible.

Edited by The X

1Ydp0mg.jpg

my FC: 0318 - 6676 - 6286 preeeeeety sure i've added everyone's codes. only people who haven't added me back are Artezza, Loner, Furno, Cryophile, and Dralcax. ALSO i'm very happy because i got a 5IV Timid Gastly off of Wonder Trade. =0 i swear i'm starting to get addicted to WT, it's like the lottery or something. you might get something worthless, or you might hit jackpot.

Added :)

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

it's so freaking addicting, i've gotten so many torchics and so many japanese pokemon i am pretty well set for breeding for shinies.

i even got a japanese ditto with perfect IVs in attack, special attack, and special defense.

this is awesome. now I just need a ditto with an IV of 0 in speed for my perfect Honedge...or find a honedge with an IV of 0 in speed. or anything that can breed with a female Aegislash that has an IV of 0 in speed. And then figure out how to pass that 0 down to the egg. I doubt Destiny Knot would choose the worst IVs possible.

Destiny Knot chooses its 5 IVs from the 12 at random, regardless of their value. If you want to ensure that a particular IV is passed down, you can always use Power Items (in the case of speed, the power anklet) although this takes up one of your 5 Destiny Knot IVs.

AXKP5KC.png

Destiny Knot chooses its 5 IVs from the 12 at random, regardless of their value. If you want to ensure that a particular IV is passed down, you can always use Power Items (in the case of speed, the power anklet) although this takes up one of your 5 Destiny Knot IVs.

Off to IV hunt for a 0-speed Ditto then, slap a power anklet on, and get that 0 speed down.

Well, I'll probably start breeding for everything else first, then when I'm done get the 0-speed IV.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Does anyone have a poison friend safari with Zubat. I really really really want a Shiny Male Zubat.

Also any reason Pokémon you don't have in your Pokédex don't register when you battle them in places like the battle subway or battle maison. Fenniken is the only Kalos Pokémon not registered as found in my Pokédex yet I clearly fought one in the battle maison.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

Does anyone have a poison friend safari with Zubat. I really really really want a Shiny Male Zubat.

Also any reason Pokémon you don't have in your Pokédex don't register when you battle them in places like the battle subway or battle maison. Fenniken is the only Kalos Pokémon not registered as found in my Pokédex yet I clearly fought one in the battle maison.

It's just the way it's always worked. It's like battling people online, so you don't get it added to your Dex.

I don't know why they programmed it like that, but they did.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Generally, tanks don't need speed, right? I got lazy and settled for an imperfect 5 I, missing speed... =P Though the Instacheck extension is disappointing... Might not do any random online battles, then. Hopefully GF gets that patched.Also, congrats Dot, I'm incredibly jealous of your Kirlia. =PIf we're sharing friend codes again, mine is 1762-2682-8247.

Generally, tanks don't need speed, right? I got lazy and settled for an imperfect 5 I, missing speed... =P Though the Instacheck extension is disappointing... Might not do any random online battles, then. Hopefully GF gets that patched.Also, congrats Dot, I'm incredibly jealous of your Kirlia. =PIf we're sharing friend codes again, mine is 1762-2682-8247.

You know what else doesn't need speed?

Gyro ball users.

Which is why I really want a 0 speed, so the speed is as low as possible. Also just so that no one will ever outslow my Aegislash.

The slower, the better. They need to attack before I do, so defense form takes the brunt of the attack. Then, next turn, King's shield.

Very irritating moveset to deal with.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Generally, tanks don't need speed, right? I got lazy and settled for an imperfect 5 I, missing speed... =P Though the Instacheck extension is disappointing... Might not do any random online battles, then. Hopefully GF gets that patched.

You know what else doesn't need speed?Gyro ball users.Which is why I really want a 0 speed, so the speed is as low as possible. Also just so that no one will ever outslow my Aegislash.The slower, the better. They need to attack before I do, so defense form takes the brunt of the attack. Then, next turn, King's shield.Very irritating moveset to deal with.

Well, I don't plan on running Gyro Ball, it's just a defensive Furfrou. =P If it's meant to wall, it doesn't need speed, right?Though, I've never understood the usefulness of King's Shield. Since it attacked last, it would stay in Attack Form while the opponent attacks, wouldn't it? Unless King's Shield goes first all the time. I don't know if it does. =P

Well, I don't plan on running Gyro Ball, it's just a defensive Furfrou. =P If it's meant to wall, it doesn't need speed, right?

Though, I've never understood the usefulness of King's Shield. Since it attacked last, it would stay in Attack Form while the opponent attacks, wouldn't it? Unless King's Shield goes first all the time. I don't know if it does. =P

It's just a version of Protect that lowers the opponent's Attack when you hit it physically. So it always goes first.

So it pretty much always is in defense form. And it's a massive pain to take down.

ESPECIALLY with leftovers, since it gets a free turn to heal with King's Shield.

Heck, you could probably set up a good wall with it, I need to see if it can learn Toxic by TM... if it can, I think I found another moveset for my Aegislash.

Edited by The X

1Ydp0mg.jpg

all Pokemon that can learn TMs can learn Toxic, so yes Aegislash can learn it.

also, would anyone be interested in a Wonder Cup match? the idea is you get six random Pokemon, Wonder Trade them, and then use the Pokemon you get in a battle. if you get completely unusable stuff(e.g. a Fennekin with only Scratch and Growl) you can trade it off again until you get something mildly functional. i haven't done one yet, but it sounds like a really fun idea.

overlordsukapon.png

all Pokemon that can learn TMs can learn Toxic

Relevant:http://www.rarecandytreatment.com/comics/1387224/the-more-you-know/

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

~

yes squishy, i dead take your ditto person idea too. ditto people are cool.

Speaking of dittos, anyone got a ditto safarai?

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Has anyone found a decent competitive Defog user yet? It kind of sucks that Defog got such a metagame-changing buff and yet there are no good users.

Crobat is the only decent one, I think.

Well, Mandibuzz too, but I have no idea on competitive state for Mandibuzz.

But Crobat is decent enough.

1Ydp0mg.jpg