• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Ninjago: Spinjitzu Spinball Online

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,205 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 23 2012 - 09:23 PM

Ninjago has a new game online, pairing the newly armored ninjas and their spinning techniques against the vicious Serpentine. Level-ups give a boost against the ninjas' foes, but watch out for various traps! <a href='http://ninjago.lego.com/en-us/GamesAndMovies/Games/SpinjitzuSpinball/Default.aspx' target='offsite'>Check it out here</a> for yourself, and you can even log in to keep track of your proegress.

View the full article

#2 Offline Devorath

Devorath
  • Members
  • Toa

• 182 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2012 - 01:30 AM

I get stuck on Level Five. Cool game.

DevBannerwithInterests.png

#3 Offline Bambi

Bambi
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,063 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2012 - 11:01 AM

Nice, I'll try to check it out.

#4 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,041 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 24 2012 - 12:29 PM

Nice. This is a really great game; one of the best that I've seen and played on LEGO.com in a good long while. I also wrote a more in-depth article about this on The Ninjago Wiki.
--
Meiko
News reporter and database administrator at Brickset (profile)
Administrator at Brickipedia (profile)
Former administrator at BIONICLEsector01 (profile)
MediaWiki developer (profile)

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

#5 Offline Makaru

Makaru
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Senior Not So Grump

• 11,336 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Jan 24 2012 - 01:32 PM

I'm too old. My immediate reaction to the game's name is WORM BAGGED.I'll have to give it a try.

13432482545_b80a31ed8e_n.jpg

Can you lose to me in a rap battle? Shoryuken! ~K. Masters

#6 Offline Eragon3443

Eragon3443
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 373 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2012 - 01:35 PM

I'll have to give it a shot
Posted Image
Feel free to friend me!

#7 Offline GeluNumber1

GeluNumber1
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 914 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2012 - 09:40 PM

Its OK. Not the most fun, IMHO, but it probably appeals to someone.
Posted Image
Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

#8 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,041 posts

Posted Jan 24 2012 - 10:09 PM

The characteristic of this game that I really like, that I don't find too often in computer games (which might be why I haven't played one in a long time), is that this game actually requires some strategy. I myself being somebody who enjoys mind-puzzles or other activities that require some thinking can say that this game is a really good game for somebody like LEGO who deals with young age groups to have.
--
Meiko

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

#9 Offline The Lonesome Wanderer

The Lonesome Wanderer
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 692 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 25 2012 - 02:39 PM

DOES Anyone know cheats

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

#10 Offline Aanchir

Aanchir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Another Chir Brother

• 3,841 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 25 2012 - 02:59 PM

DOES Anyone know cheats

Not I. Cheats for LEGO online games often appear in the LEGO Club Magazine, so I'd say the March-April 2012 issue might be where you might expect to find one.

hs01_sig.png recommends the following sites:
bs01_banner.png hs01_banner.pngtnw_banner.pngtcw-banner.png

#11 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,041 posts

Posted Jan 25 2012 - 06:13 PM

DOES Anyone know cheats

There might be some included in next wave's sets (second-wave spinners in March, third-wave spinners in June, booster packs in September).

Edited by Meiko, Jan 25 2012 - 06:16 PM.

--
Meiko

#12 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member
  • Submerged!

• 1,192 posts

Posted Jan 25 2012 - 10:19 PM

This is a pretty neat little game. I like how buying the best stuff dosnt make it effortless.I like it.even if it can be a bit frustrating. my mouse needs new batteries.Ninjago game: addicting.If you can name the charecter I'm referencing, you are awsome.

Posted ImageWe do what we must. Because we can.Posted Image these smileys created by Click

Posted Image

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me on any of these.

#13 Online Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,906 posts

Posted Jan 26 2012 - 10:19 AM

sounds interesting. I may check it out later.

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

#14 Offline The Lonesome Wanderer

The Lonesome Wanderer
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 692 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 26 2012 - 03:20 PM

A code is eyes

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

#15 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,013 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2012 - 01:38 PM

This game is really cool it kinda reminds me of inkball with a twist but it also reminds be of the latest lego racer game that came out 2011 with a twist.

#16 Offline Ngumm

Ngumm
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 1 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 16 2012 - 05:09 PM

Complete list of cheats. This is all of them. They all work.Secret LevelspeakyrideoldminertanningsprawlsesamesurprisePowerupsirongauntletscheetahsmilecladtitaniumMoneyninjagojazzItemsskidjumpingeyespointyillusion :wasntme-sign: :ninja: :spank: :hehe-sign: :gavel: :hyper: :headbonk: :smash: http://www.bzpower.c...tyle_emoticons/default/withstupid.gif

#17 Offline Elrond of Rivendell

Elrond of Rivendell
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,447 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 28 2012 - 05:42 PM

Anyone know how to get past area three? I'm stuck there and can't figure out why.P.S.: Ngumm has all the cheats, I posted them in my topic earlier.-BANE

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

#18 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,013 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 02 2012 - 01:47 PM

I get stuck on Level Five. Cool game.

That level is hard I got past in but, just barely.

#19 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,041 posts

Posted Mar 02 2012 - 02:33 PM

Does anybody know the other names for the level locations, besides Sea of Sand and The Mountains?
--
Meiko

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users