Doctor Who. Official!

I have no idea how Greg would do for writing a British sci-fi show like Doctor Who. All I've experienced was his book and comic writing, which was targeted at children.

ChocolateFrogs, I love your sig! Have you actually been keeping up with Assimilation2?
Thanks!I have not been keeping up with it unfortunately. I didn't feel like spending a total of $32 for 8 issues over the next 8 months since I just graduated and need to watch my money spending. Considering how many comics I already buy, it just adds up. But I'll definitely get the graphic novel compilation of all 8 issues if the reviews are good!-CF

nexo_shields_9.jpg

I only just started investing in comic books, so it wasn't such a financial burden for me. I have the first three issues that have come out so far, and I have to say, it is fantastic! Both Trekkies and Whovians will appreciate it, and I'm glad I'm both! ^__^I think the digital copies are cheaper, though, something you might want to look into :)

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

Seeing all these spoilers, I'd want to complete them.

Apparently, we'll see Rory's father in episodes 2 and 4. Not that important, but it's still nice to see some companion relatives.

There you go.

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

Indeed, a new trailer and a new promotional image!p00wtbq8.jpg
Yup. Very interesting image this, as was the trailer. Daleks from all over the series, but I think the most interesting is the Pregenitor Daleks in the background. The one on the left looks like the Drone Dalek, but the red is darker and more metallic. Moffat said that they had "moved on a bit" since their last appearance (which gained a lot of ridicule for the bright primary colours) so I think this is a good move. I still think that different colours for different ranks is a great idea, and this dark, metallic, more scary version should work well. But the one on the right is the most interesting of all. Is it just a trick of the light, or is that a BLACK Progenitor Dalek? What rank would that be? Classically, the black Daleks were the supreme, but as that was already established to be the White Dalek it will be interesting to see what black turns out to be. Also had anyone else noticed that little device on Amy's finger? What could that be? If it was included in this image I think it should be important . Lots of cool things to speculate on here, and this is just an image! The Trailer has even more to look at and think about!!!:kakamanu: :t: :m_p: :n: :kakamanu:

Banner.jpeg

In the words of someone not me, "did he just go Nine on the Daleks?"

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

• 2 weeks later...
:kaukau: How on earth do I get onto BBC America? I want to find out how to watch Doctor Who episodes as they come out before the new season this August 18.
olympic_rings_icon.png

I'm not sure about NBC America, but I believe episodes can be watched if you use a VPN (Virtual private network) to mask your location. I'm unsure of how, though.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

I've always thought that Rowan Atkinson would make a good Doctor. Dr. Blackadder, sort of.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

:kaukau: How on earth do I get onto BBC America? I want to find out how to watch Doctor Who episodes as they come out before the new season this August 18.olympic_rings_icon.png
You don't "get onto" BBCA. You pay your cable provider to give you all the fancy channels and one of those is hopefully BBCA and then you watch DW whenever they play it.But the easiest way to catch up is to buy the DVD collections. Series 1-6 are already out.Unfortunately there isn't an "iPlayer" for America. Though that doesn't mean there are other means of watching shows after they air, but the quality won't be as good as DVDs (or BBCA in HD).-CF Edited by ChocolateFrogs

nexo_shields_9.jpg

I beg to differ. My methods for things like Game of Thrones is in very nice HD quality. You just have to find the right sites and you don't need the channel. Granted, youre stealing by not paying for the channel, etc., but then you just buy the DVDs or something, make up for it.

audio_narration_project_banner_small.jpg

I beg to differ. My methods for things like Game of Thrones is in very nice HD quality. You just have to find the right sites and you don't need the channel. Granted, youre stealing by not paying for the channel, etc., but then you just buy the DVDs or something, make up for it.
And so that makes it less illegal?Silly.- Tilius
Of course not, I'm just making a point.

audio_narration_project_banner_small.jpg

....Is it just me, or does it look like the Daleks are *defending* the Doctor in that image?

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

....Is it just me, or does it look the Daleks are *defending* the Doctor in that image?
I don't think so, as the laser of one passes very close to him.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Anyway, back to more monumental matters, Rory is FINALLY getting a figure......meh. But these figures usually look better/completely different in hand, so we'll see.- Tilius
Oooh, I've been getting into the figures, and I've been hoping for a Rory. Looks like it could use some beard detailing, but that's about it.

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

That kind of depends on whether the word asylum means funny farm or safe place in this context, and if it means funny farm, who put them in the funny farm. If Daleks put them in there, then that raises questions, because wouldn't they take a simpler path in getting rid of Daleks that they view as defective? If others put them in the funny farm, then they could be perfectly sane by Dalek standards.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

That kind of depends on whether the word asylum means funny farm or safe place in this context, and if it means funny farm, who put them in the funny farm. If Daleks put them in there, then that raises questions, because wouldn't they take a simpler path in getting rid of Daleks that they view as defective? If others put them in the funny farm, then they could be perfectly sane by Dalek standards.
The official synopsis:
"Kidnapped by his oldest foe, the Doctor is forced on an impossible mission – to a place even the Daleks are too terrified to enter… the Asylum. A planetary prison confining the most terrifying and insane of their kind, the Doctor and the Ponds must find an escape route. But with Amy and Rory’s relationship in meltdown, and an army of mad Daleks closing in, it is up to the Doctor to save their lives, as well as the Pond’s marriage."

Here's the ones for two and three as well:

Episode 2: Dinosaurs On A Spaceship – An unmanned spaceship hurtles towards certain destruction – unless the Doctor can save it, and its impossible cargo… of dinosaurs! By his side a ragtag gang of adventurers; a big game hunter, an Egyptian Queen and a surprised member of the Pond family. But little does the Doctor know there is someone else onboard who will stop at nothing to keep hold of his precious, prehistoric cargo.Episode 3: A Town Called Mercy – The Doctor gets a Stetson (and a gun!), and finds himself the reluctant Sheriff of a Western town under siege by a relentless cyborg, who goes by the name of the Gunslinger. But who is he and what does he want? The answer seems to lie with the mysterious, Kahler-Jex, an alien doctor (yes another one!) whose initial appearance is hiding a dark secret.