Fruitloops For Rare Masks!

Reya

I'm pretty sure this has to be the most random want in the history of B/S/T. I want Fruitloops and I am weilling to go to great lengths to acquire a few boxes. It is my favourite cereal - always has been and always will be. Sadly, it isn't available in Ireland (why did I have to move away from South Africa >.<). So, I decided to trade off what ever rare masks I have for a few boxes.Haves:- Orange Vahi- White Ruru- Infected Hau- Copper HunaI'd prefer to get 500g boxes if possible. You know the rules; we both pay our own shipping and you send first.Oh and remember, they gotta be fresh! :biggrin: Edited by Reya

I hereby declare this the strangest non-spam topic that I have seen in my entire life. Props to you for that.This actually interests me. I've never really done anything in B/S/T before but I've had some experience shipping stuff internationally - specifically, to both Canada and Ireland.How many boxes for the BZPower brick? What about one of the orange Vahis? (Heck, how many for the gold one?)

Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

how many boxes for the infected hau?

One 500g Branded Fruitloops box will do.

I'd be happy to send you a few boxes for any item. :P

Is there anything you want in specific? I might have a Disc of Time, Copper Huna, infected Hau and copper huna lying around.

I hereby declare this the strangest non-spam topic that I have seen in my entire life. Props to you for that.This actually interests me. I've never really done anything in B/S/T before but I've had some experience shipping stuff internationally - specifically, to both Canada and Ireland.How many boxes for the BZPower brick? What about one of the orange Vahis? (Heck, how many for the gold one?)

I'll take one 500g box for the BZPower Brick, two for the orange Vahi and another two for the Gold one. However, shipping would probably cost a bit for all those so I'll take four boxes for all of those stuff.

What about the off brand fruit loops, taste really similar and you can get a lot more bang for your buck! ;)

Sorry, I just want the branded stuff. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

so, does anyone know how much shipping from new york state to ireland would be?for one 500g box

so...this is...my sig...

i'll put some stuff here soon...

don't really know why i'm typing this...

i'm so pathetic...

it's bulk 3.0 time!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ehthak/HFChibis/bulk3.0.swf

props to Xidash for the sig, got it from the epig sigpet shop!

How many boxes for the BZPower brick? What about one of the orange Vahis? (Heck, how many for the gold one?)

I'll take one 500g box for the BZPower Brick, two for the orange Vahi and another two for the Gold one. However, shipping would probably cost a bit for all those so I'll take four boxes for all of those stuff.
If it's not too much trouble, I'll go ahead and tentatively claim these. I should be able to get my hands on those four 500g Fruitloops boxes some time within the next week.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

so, does anyone know how much shipping from new york state to ireland would be?for one 500g box

I am sure you can check online.

I'm not sure.Perhaps there's another item in your country you could find for me, but I wouldn't want to be a bother. Let me know if you're interested.

Well, we have Kinder Eggs which are banned in the US as far as I know making them elusive. >:-) What do you think?

This is the greatest thread I've ever seen.Name your prices. I'd really like the Gold Vahi or one of the Infected Hau.-Teezy

The Gold Vahi is currently part of another deal. However, I'll take a 500g box for the Infected Hau.

How many boxes for the BZPower brick? What about one of the orange Vahis? (Heck, how many for the gold one?)

If it's not too much trouble, I'll go ahead and tentatively claim these. I should be able to get my hands on those four 500g Fruitloops boxes some time within the next week.
No problemo. PM me when you have the goods. :D

Do want the white Ruru. o.o How much?

Three 500g boxes of Fruitloops.

Okay, Reya. I can give you three boxes of Fruitloops for the white Ruru, but not 500g ones, unfortunately--there is no such thing at my grocery store (you do mean the Kellogg's ones, right?). The next best I can find is 480g ones. Is that alright? :/white ruru claimed bwahaha

Okay, Reya. I can give you three boxes of Fruitloops for the white Ruru, but not 500g ones, unfortunately--there is no such thing at my grocery store (you do mean the Kellogg's ones, right?). The next best I can find is 480g ones. Is that alright? :/white ruru claimed bwahaha

Yes. Those are fine. When I said 500g, I meant roughly. :P

How many Fruitloops for the Orange Vahi?-CDP

Two 500g boxes of Fruitloops. :)

What if I get two really big boxes for all of them?I might like that idea. It'd be a nice one. And I'm actually willing to do it.And how is Ireland by the way?

Sorry, all the stuff is potentially in other deals.BTW, where does everyone stand?

Pardon me for asking, but do you have any large LEGO baseplates, plants, or Dinos to offer?

No, sorry. :(

Gosh I have so much leftover bionicle stuff just sitting in bins in my closet collecting dust. I should do this and get some food out of it and get them into hands that will actually do something with them!GLWS

Get me some fruitloops with them! :P

Alright then,but by that do you mean that I buy two giant boxes of them?

Well, IDK if they have 1kg boxs. Just read the weight on the side of the box. They might be 480 instead of 500g. Just get two of those. :P

Hey Reya, sorry about the delay. I haven't had a chance to go and pick up some boxes, but I'll try to get ahold of 'em soon. But I'd like to know whether you have anything at all you'd be willing to add to the trade. If not, that's fine--just getting a misprint is pretty sweet.

Hey Reya, sorry about the delay. I haven't had a chance to go and pick up some boxes, but I'll try to get ahold of 'em soon. But I'd like to know whether you have anything at all you'd be willing to add to the trade. If not, that's fine--just getting a misprint is pretty sweet.

I'll throw in the copper Huna to sweeten the deal. :) PM me when you got the goods!

I'll throw in the copper Huna to sweeten the deal. :) PM me when you got the goods!
Thank you! Sure, I'll do that.

Anything you have not involved in a trade and willing to part with, Reya?

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

• 2 weeks later...