Waves Of The South

IC:Basilisk soon felt another presence in his mind, this one more familiar, more warm. Fury, get out. You've already determined what you needed to know. Now go.Very well, Wielder. As you wish.An instant later, both withdrew.Song's head snapped to look at Raknar, as she slid one of her wakizashi out of it's sheath almost unconsciously. "Who the karz are you?"

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Raknar (Backroom, Inn)"Cap'n Raknar Seprillian at your service," he said, examining his knuckle. "Thing gave me a splinter..."He plucked the splinter out of his knuckle and his eyes visibly widened."This thing ain't a splinter, it's a bloody 2x4," he muttered, tossing it to the ground. "Someone needs to go back to Designing Your Trapdoor 101."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC (Fenrir)Fenrir shook his head, trying to clear it. His gearwork mind, previously preoccupied with defending itself, suddenly hummed back to life and began to assimilate the new information. Then he spotted the new being that was entering the room. His hands moved to the idol automatically, he was closer to finding out it's origin and meaning then he had ever been before, it wouldn't do to allow it to be stolen now. His other hand went towards the clockwork pistol holstered at his side. "This establishment has horrid security."

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Song"Is there any particular reason you chose to burst through a random trap door in the middle of the city?" Song commented, raising an eyebrow. "Or are you looking for the ladies salon next door?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Myr thought over his plan in his head. He needed a Toa of Fire, two Toa of Water, a Toa of the Green, a Toa of Air, and perhaps a Toa of Stone. He had seen nobody who would be of much use in a crew inside the tavern, but he stepped back inside. He found a table in a corner, and sat down. He turned his attention to the entrance, hoping someone of interest would walk in.OOC: Open for interaction.

IC: Raknar (Backroom, Inn)"Listen, Zigzag," said Raknar, naming Song solely on the basis of her armor, "I mean no disrespect when I tell you that I could outdrink you, all your ancestors, and all your descendants without even brownin' out."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Fenrir)"He seems incoherent. He'll probably collapse under his own weight quite soon." Fenrir mentally calculated the chances of that event based on the behavior of the other drunks he'd encountered in this city. There were quite a lot and most of them spent their time face down moaning in the street. Needless to say, the chances were quite high.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: SongSong's eyebrow cranked up another inch. "Really now? Somehow I doubt it." She paused. "And will you please stop trying to think? I can feel your thoughts, and they're almost painful."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Raknar (Backroom, Inn)"Feeling like insulting an innocent bystander, huh, Braveheart?" Raknar asked, taking a mock offended pose. "If I were the kind of guy to have thin skin, I would feel heartbroken right now. As it is, I happen to be a bit more educated than you would think."He thought for a second and grinned."Well...just a bit, I guess."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Fenrir)"So you have a six-year education as opposed to the levels most Rahi operate at? Truly I am surprised." Fenrir normally wouldn't have been this hostile, but this being was interfering in an important matter regarding the idol...that and he'd just had his mind invaded. That never did wonders for a being's mood.

IC: Song"Better than just sitting here, Drummer Boy." Song replied, a grin crossing her lips. She sheathed her wakizashi. She could feel the color of Raknar's emotions, and they weren't hostile.She raised an eyebrow at Fenrir. "Ooh. Scholar's got some burn to him."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Evex : Sakrinil : Inn... I could use some pens...A knock came from the door."Um... Excuse me? Is anybody in here? I was told to speak to Song... oh bugger it..."Evex cracked the door open slightly, poking his snout in, "Is there a Song here? I saw a poster. Said something about getting paid for being on a boat."

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

IC: Gaioli (Doix )She returned, having found the salts. After skining, salting, and hanging the bird out to dry, Gaioli went into her cabin. Taking off her sheathed sword and rifle, she laid on the bed and began to drift to sleep.OOC: She's still open for interaction, though she's in the middle of nowhere... (Which, in this case, is between Dajon, Nibar and Effroh.)Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC (Fenrir)"The truth often is. Now whilst I would normally find your antic's a refreshing discourse on way I typically avoid the docks, I'm not quite in the mood. I'm sure the drunks in the streets can make room for you." Fenrir wondered for a moment if he had gone a bit to far....then he remembered that the being had probably been trying to break into the inn and he decided that the fact he hadn't shot the being on sight more then made up for that.Fenrir paused. "Another interruption? How lovely."

IC: SongSong stood, and held out a hand. "Song. Captain of the Azure Thunder." She smiled. "What are you doing here, Drummer Boy?"Song's head turned to look at the door. "Come in!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: [Su'un Kanad] - Road to SakrinilSu'un stared at Tajeh for a while, as if expecting the Toa to burst into laughter, and claim that he was joking. That never happened."You're on the island of Yheyn, good sir," the Trytan said, adjusting his hat against the glare of the sun, "About 19 kio from the nearest settlement, Sakrinil."He stopped walking, and leaned on the cart, wiping his brow, "I'm actually headed that way myself. If you'd like to tag along, I'd more than happy to lead you there."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Raknar (Backroom, Inn)"You're a cap'n, Braveheart?" Raknar asked, his gaze shooting over to Song and tilting slightly. "Huh. Anyway, I came to buy some supplies for my own ship. Raknar Seprillian, Captain of the Southern Charm."He shook her hand softly, more softly than Song would have thought.-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Evex : Sakrinil : InnA small squeak of delight and an "ow" of hitting his head on the top frame of the door (curse the Toa for being so short compared to him!), and Evex had slipped into the room, staring at song with the expectant look of a person waiting to be told what his job was.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

IC: Taronak - Near Vermillion Dragon campTaronak ran from the camp as fast as he could. "I thought I was one of them. Why would they try to betray me?" he thought as he kept running, pursued by Vermillion Dragon members. He quickened his pace, running from his pursuers.OOC: Open to interaction.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Raknar (Backroom, Inn)"About medium size, built for speed, name's written in archaic Matoran along the starboard side?" Raknar asked with a grin. "I do a lot of explorin' on the waters around here. Probably where you've seen it."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Fenrir)Fenrir had stopped speaking for the moment. Here he was trying to identify an old idol that even a dragon seemed to be afraid of, an idol that could prove key to any number of arguments in scholarly circles and instead....people started chatting and flirting. He was fairly certain that was what this Raknar intended at any rate. If this kept up much longer he'd just reread Darkest Depths and see if he'd missed anything. Twentieth time was the charm after all...He didn't blame Song, far from it, it was her duty to interview crew members but Raknar was an unwanted distraction.

Edited by Basilisk

IC: Pursued by the Vermillion Dragon, Taronak finally began to pull away from them. "They betrayed me. Why, why?" his insanity was beginning to take hold. He kept running, and after some time arrived in the city, with no pursuers left to follow him.OOC: Still open for interaction.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Evex : Sakrinil : Inn"Hi!" Deciding to try and be social for a start, Evex pulled his face into what was his equivalent of a smile, though it also showed some rather sharp fangs. "I um... was wondering if I could hear what you needed help with."

IC: SongSong raised an eyebrow, somewhat baffled by Evex's cheerful behavior. "I need a crew." She paused. "Um, let's start with some questions. What's your name, and if you don't mind my asking, what are you?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Fenrir)"Judging from his biology? Probably a civilized Zyglak offshoot. Stranger things have happened."

IC: Evex : Sakrilin : InnThe cheerfulness evaporated."I am not a Zyglak. I am not related to the Zyglak. And the only time I ever met a Zyglak, she tried to eat me."Evex closed his eyes for a moment, and inhaled deeply. When he opened them, he seemed more relaxed."I am a Regrian. We come from the Northern Continent.""And I am Evex."

Edited by The One who is Gone

IC: SongSong gave a reassuring smile. "Don't worry. I don't think you're a Zyglak. How about you go back to being cheerful? I think I liked cheerful you more than how you are now." Before, I wasn't worried about being eaten.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Fenrir)"Your appearance indicates a degree of relation even if it is in the ancient past. Why do people take offense to biological facts? Your biology doesn't determine who you are, it merely determines your ancestry and species. Not personality. I'll be certain to research your species but two species of such similar appearance being completely unrelated to each other on a biological level is unlikely." Fenrir was of course, blissfully unaware of the fact this being could probably crush him like paste if it were so inclined.