Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Day Run: The Garden


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
1038 replies to this topic

#1001 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2012 - 06:53 PM

IC: Slate watched the Matoran and the Toa go away. He was alone, again. He felt as if he was always alone. He saw a portal open up and three beings walk through it. To everyone else they were not visible they chose to only appear to him. He drew his sword as if he knew they were hostile.IC: Toxin fell down with the others. He was so scared and he was hopelessly lost. No I must not give up. I must return home. Death is not exceptable. He braced himself for impact. He also readied his powers.
  • 0

#1002 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,592 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 07 2012 - 07:07 PM

IC - The Searcher - North District/The Barrens: Kairan's attack was met with a smack from one of the tentacles, which, upon knocking the Toa away, moved back with the rest of the Searcher, toward the Barrens.At this point, the tentacles were all retracting, reeling back toward the Construct, rising and covering its underside, a mass of writhing appendages laying down and providing more and more layers of defense to its body, their rotational shifting forcing Alan out of their midst through sheer rippling movement alone. All that remained to dangle below were around a hundred or so at its outer edges, which continued to brush against the snow covered ground as it moved, leaving deep, wide marks in the snow where they touched.By now, the construct had moved to the Barrens. Floating like a benevolent angel in the middle of a large, perfectly flat area, it was still for a moment, seemingly done with its task. The three orbs, connected to Khazra within its body, rotated horizontally for a moment, slowly. A moment later, the Searcher began to descend. The tentacles on the edge of its underside spread out, locking into the ground and becoming rigid, immovable. With a loud thud and a shaking that seemed to sweep through the island, it touched down, a gigantic, gel-like mass in the middle of the snow-covered land, its body shining slightly in the light of the sun.Then, all was still.IC - Mechanic - Tunnels: They continued to fall. Khadbaen's bullet showed little through the darkness below, though the vertical tunnel itself was familiar. They seemed to fall for several long moments, never seeming to go anywhere.And then, just like that, they were somewhere.Crashing in a heap, Mechanic landed at the very edge of what seemed like a large chasm; he could not see the other side of it. Groaning, he looked down, his flashlight providing a light in the deep darkness below -- and then he turned it off, stumbling back, shocked."Something tells me," he said slowly and quietly. "that this is the way to go..."Were anyone with a light source to look down, they would see what the mechanical Dark Hunter had seen: An ocean of Feranaki, spanning from one darkened end of the place to another. How so many had been brought here was not something he knew, though what he did know was that he did not want to fight against this new horde. Toa, Matoran, Steltian... it didn't matter what was below; all that mattered was that the sheer number of beasts down there was enough to engulf more than a single island.He moved back to the wall, where the hole they had fallen through opened up. There were only two ways they could go now: Left or right, both along the chasm."You're call, Khadbaen," he said quietly. "Whatever way we go, be sure to stay close to the wall..."IC - Reaper - Tunnels: As they moved, Reaper used his powers to amplify the sounds further down the tunnel. So far so good... They were getting close; he could feel it in his bones. How close, however, he did not know.One thing was certain, though: There was some sort of strange chanting further down the tunnels -- and it was beginning to grow ever louder...
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#1003 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2012 - 07:34 PM

IC: Ikssrss swung his staff but not in a direct parry of the swinging blow. Instead he brought the staff's tip up to strike the Feranaki's elbow from beneath. Rather than waste effort trying to stope the lumbering crature's momentum he was merely redirecting it. The 'Toa's' arm went wide, circling upwards and spinning the Feranaki slightly. This left its flank open, so Ikssrss continued with the arc he had begun when swinging his staff and quickly rotated a full 180 degrees on his heel. The blade at the end of his staff got a full circle of force and power behind it as he slammed it into the Feranaki's kidneys. Didn't matter how undead you were, that was going to slow you down
  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#1004 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,972 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2012 - 08:16 PM

Khadbaen and Cannon Fodder/Gynel, Hunting for the RoseIC:

Khad felt the mental nudges stronger than ever, pointing him straight to the pit. "Oh yeah. Thaht's ouhr pahth. Whah noht juhst kihll thehm ahll frohm hehre?" he asked, kneeling beside the cliff.Well... Interesting chant. Sounded unearthly. Sounded like a bother.

Eryn/Near the SearcherIC:

Eryn ran to where the Searcher came to rest - only to be pushed a few bio back from some type of explosion to her right. And then she saw Alan, madly screaming, flailing, punching the mass of metal. He was in a rather nicely-sized crater, seemingly of his own making. His sonic-enhanced screams tore into her circuits, causing her a good deal of "pain" before she shielded herself properly.When the kasuba's yelling died, she cautiously walked toward him. What had happened? Alan, the kasuba that kept his cool all the time. The guy that was spearheading an effort against the Ring and the KNPD. Did that thing do this to him? She would have shuddered, if she could. As things were, though, she just picked up his lifeless form and placed it in her central compartment. Time to tell the Guild what happened...

Alan/Beside the SearcherIC:

Alan cursed, loudly and unashamed. He had failed to protect citizens. He had failed to avenge them. Now it was sitting there, smug, and he could still hear the illusions screaming around him. His worse fear had come partly true. He had failed. Screaming illegibly, he dove and slammed straight into the side of the Searcher. The kasuba released screams of sonic energy, put forth wave of telekinetic energy, trying to destroy the thing, despite the useless of it all. Forgetting to keep his eyes closed, he let them fly open in his rage. What he saw around him was a clutter of dead bodies and ruins. He saw Lyxek in some godlike state standing above it all, laughing maniacally.And he fully, completely snapped.It was a good thing he had wasted most of his energy trying to destroy the thing. What he had left he let loose in a blast about ten bio around him. Everything within that radius was likely completely obliterated, and the shock-wave of it traveling for a good distance from there. He pounded his fists on the Searcher, screaming maniacally. "THEY'RE ALL DEAD! WHY?! YOU STUPID, STUPID, WORTHLESS PIECE OF CRUD!"Finally, having pretty much done everything else he physically could, Alan resorted to bashing his head against the creature, as if it would make a difference. This rather quickly and effectively knocked him to the ground, leaving him blubbering on about failure, death, and everything else. Then he was silent, curled in the fetal position, completely unconscious, hiding from his nightmares.OOC: Well, that was... fun to write. Also, does this end tonight or tomorrow?

Edited by Toa of Dancing, Jan 07 2012 - 08:21 PM.

  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#1005 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,064 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2012 - 08:20 PM

IC: Calik Raktu - GarageCalik emerged from the Garage worn and filthy. To the untrained eye, it looked as if a pile of motor oil had just walked out the door.It'll take weeks to get this stuff off, he thought miserably, before shrugging. Oh well. If oil was his biggest concern, he was doing alright.Unfortunately, oil wasn't his biggest concern. His biggest concern, was the gigantic thing standing on the Barrens. Okay, not standing, but it had planted itself there, and it didn't look like it was moving anytime soon.'You've got to be kidding me,' he muttered. He allowed himself one last moment to stare at it, before ducking back into the Garage.IC: Lux Saran and Delta Stratos - Kia IslandThankfully, the ship was still there. Both Matoran breathed individual sighs of relief, before rushing to it. The doors were locked, but Delta's years of training rendered the restraints useless. Soon the companions were seated at the controls of Tarius' airship, ready to take off. Except for one thing...'Where is everyone?' Lux wondered aloud.-Void
  • 0

all-murderers-are-slightly-deranged.jpg


#1006 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2012 - 08:27 PM

-==IC: Kairan//Wherever==-Kairan laid on the ground, eyes slightly open, but not really registering anything, as he thought over what had happened, and was still in denial, but couldn't deny that it was real; because it seemed like it, and the follow up attack was most certainly real. Unable to handle the pain, both mental and physical, Kairan fell unconscious for the moment, simply laying on the ground where he had landed after being attacked.OOC: Looks like Kairan'll have to take over the job of being leader of the rebellion for a while, until Alan snaps out of his mental breakdown. =P
  • 0

#1007 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,423 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 07 2012 - 09:02 PM

IC: Vertak, Floating to Kai Nam:Vertak didn't reply to Zaydan, choosing to continue focusing on making sure he, Rhindon, and the Eyes made it across the sea safely.-ibrow
  • 0

weissbannerv2.jpg


#1008 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2012 - 09:27 PM

IC: Hexxon: North District/The Barrens: Hexxon watched the action from atop Anar, both of which were intangible, made so to follow faster (teleporting also helped). The Construct seemed to be just planted on the snowy ground, possibly up to something. It had a few others by it, one having just released a great amount of force, which had shaken the two.Deciding to investigate, Hexxon and his dragon drifted over to where the Searcher was, staying high above in case it decided to act.

Edited by Magnus Greel, Jan 07 2012 - 09:39 PM.

  • 0

#1009 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,592 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 07 2012 - 11:12 PM

OOC: Clarification for ya, ToD: That chasm runs on for quite a while, to the right and left of where the opening in the wall is. If we follow along it and go to our right, we will be at our destination.And to my understanding, it closes tomorrow night.IC - Elithes/Illuxio - North District: The Wheel came to a sudden and abrupt stop just outside of the Barrens; from their height, Elithes could see the unconscious forms of several of the beings who had succumbed to the Construct's abilities. Annoyed, he slammed his good hand on the dashboard of the vehicle."Ve're too late," he muttered. "I can't believe zhis... Just vhat zhe carus is zhat zhing, anyvay?""Scans suggest it's another nanobot construct, like the Darkside from South District and the Collector," Illuxio answered. "My guess is that Lyxek made it, but... where he get the materials, and how has he hidden it for so long?""Who knows?" Elithes answered, slightly angered at the news. "But ve need to find out. If any more of zhese zhings appear... Darn it, how are ve even supposed to get vrid of zhis zhing?"Illuxio sighed. "I don't know. I don't have any memories of this thing... but it doesn't look like it's active anymore -- or, at least, it's hibernating for the moment. The best we can do is leave it as is and come back to destroy it if it causes trouble."The Matoran was about to reply when the Wheel suddenly shook. Looking up, he saw his attacker -- an eight winged, reptilian being, who wore a helmet over his head, his jet-black body a blight against the white sky. He hardly moved as he floated in the air, a hand outstretched. Even with his face covered, Elithes could feel the smirk burning on his face.He growled as Dalmia crossed his arms, floating backwards, slowly and tauntingly. The bounty hunter revved the vehicle, taking off after him as the Ring member as he sped up, the two of them quickly disappearing into the eastern Barrens. He might not have had the ability to destroy the Construct at the moment, but Dalmia was different.Dalmia was mortal.And he had just pushed Elithes's last button.IC - Kaorus - Barrens, near Searcher: Kaorus had landed Tarun a short distance from the others, his eyes narrowed slightly as he looked at the Searcher. "Filfthy beast," he muttered. Shaking his head, he looked at Eryn as she took Alan. "I saw Kairan get hit back in Central. We need to grab him and get them both to a healer."IC - Mechanic - Chasm: "You underestimate their numbers," Mechanic said, beginning to lead the way down the large tunnel -- next to the chasm, of course; there was no way they were going into it. "They would be on us in seconds; of all of us, you should know that best."Keeping one of his large hands on the wall, he walked forward, filtering out the sounds of the gigantic horde of Feranaki below him. Such demons were not worth listening to...Though, he did wonder who this 'Rhashahk' they kept on snarling about was...IC - Reaper/Specter/Feranaki - Tunnels: Reaper continued down the tunnels. That chanting... He narrowed his eyes. "Almost there," he murmured.Specter had finished off her opponent. Needing to catch her breath -- That place really did do a number on me... -- she watched for a moment as Ikssrss's attack managed to subdue and then finish off the Feranaki. As she turned to the larger one, she was surprised to find that it had retreated slightly.Then it slammed its hands into the ground, ignoring Wasponax. The floor beneath the group -- a good, fifteen-foot length of ground in the tunnel -- disappeared, and the tunnel above them began to collapse, forcing all of them downward.Specter didn't attempt to stop her fall. Over the rumbling, she called out to the others. "Don't stop your descent!" she yelled. "This is the way!" One thing did bother her...Why had the Feranaki forced them in the correct direction?IC - Deskun - Kia Island, Airship: Deskun entered the airship after the Matoran, still keeping an eye out for any sign of Tarius. Something told him that this whole ordeal with the Eyes -- and especially with Tarius -- wasn't over yet...He brushed the feeling off as nerves. What evidence did he have to support that idea? Sighing, he took a seat, thinking about all that had happened...IC - Rhindon - Above the Sea: There was a sudden mental shock form Rhindon. At first it might seem like he was trying to attack Vertak's mind; it soon became clear that it was a note of shock and surprise.I sense something terrible has happened, the sword said mentally, his voice troubled. Something more than the appearance of that... thing...IC - Lurinost/The Director - KNPD HQ: Lurinost had made her way into the Director's primary chamber again -- not the circular room that Hexxon had exited moments before, but the one below the base. The one entirely covered in shadows.The natural one.The red light shone on her again as she moved to one knee before the Director. Her eyes were closed, unseen behind her helmet. "Sir," she said. "It appears that the Construct has finished its job. I await your order to begin the movement."The red light shrunk slightly, like a narrowing eye. "Gather our forces," the KNPD leader answered. "We have one thing to do before we enter the Garden." Lurinost looked up at him.As soon as he eyes made contact with the red light... she understood.The time had come for the Day Run to fulfill its part.IC - Lyxek - Ring HQ: City wasn't destroyed. Only seven people had died. There had been some damage to the Searcher, and none at all to any of his major enemies, like Kerid and Brother. The Searcher was now deactivated, the Director's plans forced into a halt due to Lyxek's theft of Khazra, most of the Ring's nanobots were unavailable due to the sheer size of the thing...And yet, the Ringmaster smiled.At last, he had found it -- the center-point. All that remained was to gather the remaining activation keys. And then......He could hardly contain his excitement at the prospect.

Edited by Parugi, Jan 07 2012 - 11:20 PM.

  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#1010 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,423 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 07 2012 - 11:17 PM

IC: Vertak, Above the Sea:"Zaydan, come get me." Vertak ordered through the crest, before replying to Rhindon. "Something terrible? What? Are Lyxek or the Director about to enter the Garden? Dalmia revealing some of his true plans?"He was feeling less and less safe with the Eyes in his possession- but his old personality was beginning to resurface, and as such Vertak was becoming more and more secretive by the moment.-ibrow
  • 0

weissbannerv2.jpg


#1011 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,592 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 07 2012 - 11:25 PM

IC - Rhindon - Above the Sea: I... I don't know, the sword said. It's as if... something has grown far more powerful than I thought possible... and I'm not even sure it's on Kai-Nam...And indeed, this seemed to be the case. Because all throughout the universe, the skies were beginning to grow darker -- it was subtle, hardly noticeable at all... but it was happening, and it wasn't a natural darkness.

Edited by Parugi, Jan 07 2012 - 11:29 PM.

  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#1012 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,423 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 07 2012 - 11:30 PM

IC: Vertak, Above the Sea:Vertak stopped completely there. Some change in the sky- rain coming? Wind? "Something not good." he muttered. "Could it be on Gynel?"-ibrow
  • 0

weissbannerv2.jpg


#1013 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2012 - 02:01 AM

OOC: Wow. This is all I found time for. Hopefully we will have all of tomorrow.IC / Northern Barrens / Preparing:Brother had arrived too late to stop the Construct’s flight, but that didn’t stop him from destroying the thing. Hovering above the large jellyfish, Brother began to clear and calm his mind, ridding it of the concerns of Dalmia and Lyxek. Then he looked upon the creature, observing how the jelly was translucent and he could see the being who controlled it at the center. Perfect.Translucent items were basically half shadow, retaining some light and yet shadow in other areas.Grabbing the shadows around Khazra, the Rahkshi did the same thing he had done to Lyxek. He created a sphere of shadow around the being. But this time, with the threat of nano-bots, Brother didn’t send spikes in all directions. No, he simply squeezed. The Searcher would die, and then Lyxek would follow. Although probably not being crushed to death like Khazra, that is, if the being was truly dormant.
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#1014 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,592 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 08 2012 - 02:19 AM

OOC: Hopefully. So that I can crush your explosive dreams. :PIC - The Searcher/? - The Barrens: For perhaps the eleventh time that day:Were it that easy, the Construct -- and earlier, Lyxek -- would already have been dead.As things stood, the Construct had already proven to be elementally resistant; Brother's attack on the hibernating thing did not work. Add on the dust-like energy blast that suddenly struck him from behind, and the attack was pointless.Turning around would reveal what seemed to be Dalmia -- or at least a copy, considering it immediately faded away upon being looked at.IC - Rhindon - Above the Sea: Perhaps, the sword said. It is difficult to get an exact area with my being in such close proximity to the eyes...
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#1015 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,423 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 08 2012 - 09:36 AM

IC: Vertak, Above the Sea:Vertak continued to move to Kai-Nam, feeling frustrated that he had so many questions Rhindon couldn't answer. He considered chucking the Eyes at the sea for a brief moment, before deciding that some higher power would do something to make sure it didn't happen."The Eyes have to have some sort of powers too. Except they don't seem intelligent... at all." he mentioned. "Which I guess is good, since it made Tarius easier to beat."-ibrow
  • 0

weissbannerv2.jpg


#1016 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2012 - 10:41 AM

-==IC: Zaydan//Ocean==-Zaydan nodded, and quickly turned around, and after heading back for a little bit, found Vertak, and grabbed him, as he then headed back toward the mainland."What could that thing be...?" Zaydan wondered out loud, as he flew over the ocean, not overly worried about the extra weight the Matoran presented, due to being used to extra weight from his armour.-==IC: Quicksilver//Gynel==-Quicksilver frowned as he continued to run. What was all that chanting about, anyway? However, he didn't even think of asking anyone; not now, as it would simply distract them, and maybe even have the Feranaki simply attack them again.-==IC: ?//Barrens==-Near the Searcher, a previously invisible spot suddenly made it's owner noticeable, as a blue Psionics Toa was revealed. She looked around at what had happened, and frowned.What is this thing? The Psionics Toa thought, but then shook her head, as she headed back toward Central.No matter. Those irregulars couldn't stop it, which proves that they're weak... Especially too weak to do anything to stop us... The KNPD... So I think I'll just let them enjoy their defeat... Even if we had no involvement; it'll show them their weakness. The Psionics Toa thought with a chuckle, as she smirked.
  • 0

#1017 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2012 - 10:44 AM

IC: Hexxon: North District/The Barrens:While flying above the Searcher, both Hexxon and Anar spotted two beings floating over the Construct. One just vanished, and the other seemed to have been attacked. Perhaps he could see what was going on.Anar flapped his wings once more and headed down to Brother, carrying Hexxon on his back to meet with the Rahkshi.IC: Wasponax: Gynel:Wasponax called for his componets as the floor disappeared and buzzed down with his partners. What was below, he wondered?
  • 0

#1018 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,064 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2012 - 11:49 AM

IC: Calik Raktu - Day Run/BarrensDust flew high up in the air as the Ragnorak tore across the flat landscape, towards the Searcher. Calik stared at the massive thing, amazed and terrified. He had only just barely survived his fight with the Construct. How was he supposed to go up against this?!With that question in mind, he tried the only real thing that came to mind: Blast it with everything he had. Calik brought the bike to a halt, before opening fire with the dual fireworks revolvers.IC: Lux Saran - Kia IslandLux glanced back at Deskun, 'Is there anyone else who needs a ride?'OOC: Last call for anyone who needs a ride off of Kia Island.-Void
  • 0

all-murderers-are-slightly-deranged.jpg


#1019 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2012 - 12:57 PM

IC: Toxin looked on and felt a sense overwhelming dread. But he placed it aside. He asked, "Do you think they are affected by toxic gasses?"IC: Sol felt as if some strong dark force was pushing away the light. It made him feel wierd. He looked at the sky as it seemed to darken.IC: Marx felt as if he was getting stronger as if the shadows themselves were strengthening and in turn that made him feel more powerful. He continued to watch his machine. It was nearly at full power.OOC: Being connected to light and darkness I think they would be among the first to notice.

Edited by infinitus, Jan 08 2012 - 01:02 PM.

  • 0

#1020 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,423 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 08 2012 - 04:18 PM

IC: Vertak, Touching Down on Kai-Nam:Vertak shivered as they finally reached Kai-Nam, lost in his thoughts for a few moments before speaking."Whatever it was, I'm not going after it." he decided aloud. "We have the Eyes- as long as we have them, assuming we haven't gone through all this for fakes, Lyxek, Dalmia, the Director, and everyone else won't be able to fully activate the Heart."He grabbed the eyes from his cloak, staring at them and then staring at Kai-Nam, and a smoking City in the distance."All that matters now is saving the universe. Later, there'll be time for another mystery."OOC: Parugi, could Vertak wear the eyes around his neck or something?
  • 0

weissbannerv2.jpg


#1021 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,592 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 08 2012 - 05:31 PM

IC - Rhindon - With Vertak and Zaydan: Rhindon was silent as they approached Kai-Nam, thinking about what Vertak had said. The Eyes of Apheer, like the other keys, did had powers; they were creators, possessing the ability to will almost anything into existence on a whim. That was how the ice elemental had come to be... So why hadn't Tarius used them?Strange... he thought to himself. Perhaps... no; never mind.... that can't be... He was silent for another moment. Then it dawned on him. Oh, but of course... It would be one thing if the amount of shadow and light around them was equal, for creation is only possible in neutrality... but I am not equal in light and darkness, am I? That explains so much...Vertak, he telepathically said to the Matoran. The Eyes are perhaps the most balanced of all the keys -- they operate off of the notion of Existence, the principle of Creation. And creation, as a rule, is a balance. They don't work in the presence of something too close to the light or dark -- or, at least, they won't cooperate in that case.IC - The Searcher/Kaorus - The Barrens: Calik's guns, like the attacks of so many others, had no effect on the hibernating Construct. Upon noting him, Kaorus threw a snowball at the Toa to get his attention. "Hey," he called. "Don't even bother; that thing is virtually indestructable."IC - Deskun - Kia Island: "No idea," Deskun answered. "Chyff, perhaps, but I don't see him."IC - Dark Hunters - Tunnels: Mechanic shook his head as they continued to move along the chasm's edge. "Unlikely," he answered. "Feranaki are not living things; they're a poison in and of themselves. Considering they can shrug off the loss of limb, a poison attack wouldn't be likely to hurt them very much, if at all."In the distance, two faint lights could be seen -- one high above, white in color; and one below, red and tiny.Specter's group landed before long. Like Mechanic's group, they had been deposited on the edge of a rock. Unlike Mechanic's group however, they had landed close to the ceiling of a massive cavern, on a large rock overlooking the rest of it. Specter crawled to the edge of the ledge, looking down -- and was nearly blinded by a strange, whtie light a short way down.Once her vision had adjusted, and she could see the bottom, her jaw dropped. "Oh my..."Reaper slowed down as they neared a larger-than-normal opening in the tunnel, the roof of the place beginning to slowly rise. He lowered his hood for the first time, revealing his white Kanohi Kova to the others. The blue light on his scope shone dimly in the darkness.'Through there," he said, pointing. The chanting, now very loud and sounding like thousands of snarling beasts, was definitely coming through there. Upon arriving at the opening, the Toa looked in.His eyes widened. "This... is going to be a problem."And so it was. They were in a massive cavern, which stretched on for... he couldn't even tell through the sheer amount of darkness and shifting masses of Feranaki, illuminated by a thin halo of white light far above them.It was directly over a smaller, glowing red object -- which, upon further observation via his scope, Reaper realized was the Rose.
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#1022 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2012 - 05:47 PM

IC: "Hlll...ss sssksss..." Ikssrss hissed
  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#1023 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2012 - 05:55 PM

-==IC: Quicksilver==-"What is that?" Quicksilver asked, looking both at the sea of Feranaki, and the red light that was under the halo of light.OOC: I just realized, we have a Toa who can teleport. =P
  • 0

#1024 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,592 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 08 2012 - 06:05 PM

IC - Specter - Ledge: Specter lowered her hood, continuing to stare at the scene below. "I don't follow, Ikssrss," she said simply. Rolling onto her back, she pulled out her comm...IC - Reaper - Cavern Entrance: "That would be a really skulking large amount of Feranaki," Reaper answered, his focus still on the scene below. "And that red thing... That's out target. I don't know about the white one, though; last time we were here, that was some sort of indicator of Ruaki's presence, but Existence killed him... Shoot. How are we supposed to get past those things?""Specter speaking," the female Toa's voice whispered from the group's comms. "We've located the rose -- and a ridiculous amount of Feranaki around it, over.""Same here," Reaper answered quietly, using his powers to make sure the mass of infected did not hear -- though, over the rumbling and chanting, that was unlikely, anyway. "Target is currently unavailable... Stand by until Khadbaen's group arrives, understand?""Got it," Specter responded. Reaper put his comm away."We need a distraction..." he muttered. "But what could we use...?"
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#1025 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2012 - 06:13 PM

-==IC: Quicksilver==-Quicksilver chuckled."Well, if you need a way to get to that thing; then I can teleport. Haven't fully ascertained if I have the Kualsi's 'only-one-person' limitation, but I don't think anyone would want to test it." Quicksilver stated, but obviously wasn't going to act until the other group arrived as well.
  • 0

#1026 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2012 - 06:40 PM

IC: Wasponax: Gynel:Wasponax would have fashioned himself a smile if he had a solid form at the moment. The search was over, but the mission was not near complete. How would they acuire the Rose without attracting the Feranaki's attention, and escape without notice of the infected creatures?
  • 0

#1027 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,972 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2012 - 07:03 PM

Khadbaen and Cannon Fodder/Gynel, Hunting for the RoseIC:

Khad heard the message as they continued. "Weh're hehre," he responded, "ohn ah clihff ahbouht hahlfwah behtweehn the twoh lights." He glanced at the horde, taking in just how many there were. Mechanic had a good point, but still, it seemed the only viable option. Maybe with the other two groups, they could manage it.Fodder checked all of his weapons, preparing himself for his death, as always. Best option would be to run in with his longsword, tearing them apart. Might get a dozen or so before he was caught. Then he'd use his chains to get a good amount all in one place, set a dagger in his teeth, and keep going with the shortswords. If he got close to the Rose, he'd grab it and run, using his spiked knuckles as a last resort. If he were alone, this would utterly fail, of course. But in the group of highly-trained Hunters, well...

Eryn/Near the SearcherIC:

Eryn nodded as she placed Alan in the main compartment. "Alright... I'll go find him. Should I bring them to the tower or go to the Day Run?"

  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#1028 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,592 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 08 2012 - 08:27 PM

IC - Kaorus - The Barrens: Kaorus thought for a moment, and then shrugged. "Bring them to the Guild," he said. "From what I saw, that thing seemed to have affected Alan's mental state. Tyis can help repair whatever damage was done."IC - Dark Hunters - Cavern: All three groups were looking at the scene from different angles -- Specter's from above, Reaper's from about two stories above the Feranaki, and Khadbaen's somewhere in-between. All of them could see the exact same problem: How to get through the horde and then get away without getting killed?Hm... Reaper thought, observing the situation. "Perhaps that Kualsi could get the job done," he said to Quicksilver. "However... that doesn't solve the issue of how to clear the area so that you don't get mauled and infected -- nor does it tell us what happens after you grab the rose." He paused, pulling out his comm again. "Anyone have any suggestions for luring the horde away from the flower?"
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#1029 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,064 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2012 - 08:41 PM

IC: Calik Raktu Calik stared, just stared at the searcher for a while. It was just sitting there, not moving. Not doing anything, really. Why did he want to kill it?It's your instinct, a voice inside him said, As a Toa.'I'm no Toa,' he muttered, before triggering the shrapnel gun, firing thousands upon of thousands of tiny metal scraps at the Searcher, seeing if that could penetrate it.IC: Lux Saran and Delta Stratos Delta fidgeted, clearly uneasy, 'C'mon Lux, it's been too long. If Chyff were to come, he'd be here by now.'Lux, however, was resolute, 'We're not leaving without everyone. You take the controls, I'll check for him.'He leaped out of the airship, yelling, 'CHYFF! Chyff! Are you there?'Delta looked out the cockpit, smiling slightly, 'Good work Lux. You brave fool.'-Void
  • 0

all-murderers-are-slightly-deranged.jpg


#1030 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,972 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2012 - 08:49 PM

Khadbaen and Cannon Fodder/Gynel, Hunting for the RoseIC:

Khad repeated his earlier suggestion, this time over the comm, "Ah couhld shooht thehm frohm hehre. Ehvehrehohne ehlse dihstrahct thehm ihn sohme wah. Thehn Quicksilver grahbs the Rose. Weh deahl wihth whahtehvehr hahppehns ahftehr thaht."Fodder listened, ready to do whatever he was told. His job was to ge the Rose, and if he died, then he failed. So he wouldn't die, and he'd bring the Rose back to their employer.

Eryn/Grabbing Kairan and Heading to Tyis IslandIC:

"Yeah, I noticed that... Really sad. Hope it didn't do as much to Kairan," Eryn replied as she turned toward the city again. Morphing her arms back to her jump jets, she leaped onto a building and scanned the area. She then leaped to another, scanned again, and repeated the process for a minute. She found another Guild member and Kairan, both unconscious, and gently placed them in different compartments. She then turned toward the island and began leaping back to it, thinking about what had just happened. Alan began muttering again anywhere from, "I need to MURDER with Zanth... We had an appointment..." to, "They're dead. They're dead. No. They can't be. They're all dead. Why? They're dead. Lyxek. Kill Lyxek. I'm dead..."

  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#1031 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,423 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 08 2012 - 09:06 PM

IC: Vertak, Kai-Nam:"Creation." Vertak repeated softly. "I have light, and you have shadow- together we might be able to use them. However, I don't think we need to yet."He spoke into the remote to the Tumbler, having it track his location to come pick them up. The gravity Matoran then set off at a slow pace towards the City, lost deep in thought. -ibrow
  • 0

weissbannerv2.jpg


#1032 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2012 - 09:10 PM

-==IC: Quicksilver==-Quicksilver chuckled to himself with a nod.If only they knew... It's not a Kualsi. Quicksilver thought, as he crouched down, preparing to act whenever they made their decision and acted on it.-==IC: Zaydan//City==-Zaydan watched as Vertak went off, and then thought for a moment."Hey, Zanth, mind if we talk in private?" Zaydan asked, as he wanted to finally have that discussion he had been planning on having earlier, even as he summoned his armour back around himself, at least for the moment.

Edited by Fullbringer Blade, Jan 08 2012 - 09:11 PM.

  • 0

#1033 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2012 - 09:29 PM

IC: Sol walked back in the building and said he was ready to leave. Sol picked up his Katana and Midak Skyblaster. Marx picked up his sword. They left their team communicators on the table with the garage's keys. Marx locked the doors from the inside. They would leave the vehicles, too. Sol said, "I will miss this world." Marx said, "So will I." Marx flipped the switch and the portal opened. The two brothers rushed through the portal and finally returned home.IC: Slate looked at the three beings. One was a giant with clawed hands and feet. Another was Toa sized and held two swords. One was on fire and the other emitted a cold energy. The last was a being that that was the size of a Matoran and the being wore a heavy cloak and the hood was drawn over its face. The large being said, "You are under arrest by the Order." Slate said, "I won't ever go with you." He blasted them with sound but the seemed unbothered by it. The smallest one hit him with a telekinetic punch and Slate dropped his sword. He turned into sand hoping they would be caught off guard but they were not. The Toa sized being charged up his one sword and blasted him with fire. The fire turned the sand into glass. Now Slate was still alive but he was unconscious and unable to move. The largest being got out two steel plates and put one above and one below Slate. He said something in an old language and the steel plates became a stasis pod. The largest being then picked up the stasis pod. The Toa sized one picked up his sword. The smallest opened a portal and the other two walked through it. The smallest stopped to say into its communicator, "Mistress he is in our custody." The smallest then followed the other two and the portal closed.
  • 0

#1034 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,592 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 08 2012 - 10:09 PM

IC - Dark Hunters - Cavern: Reaper shot an annoyed glare at Quicksilver as the other Toa randomly chuckled. "You know, that's the third time you've done that, and you sound like a madman every time you do," he said sharply. "I suggest you take this seriously.""So you're suggesting we simply do an all-out attack on these thousands and thousands of Feranaki as a distraction?" Specter answered over the comm. "Something tells me that Wasponax, Ikssrss and I are the only ones who have a chance of surviving that kind of plan..."Reaper looked at the Feranaki again. "Hm..."Mechanic sighed, the sound audible over the comms. "I suppose we don't have much of a choice, unless someone wants to attempt to go Nova on the entire horde," he said. Reaper closed his eyes. "Prepare yourselves, everyone; this is going to be a long, tiring battle.""Roger that," Reaper said, resigned to the inevitable fight. "Just remember... As soon as we get word that someone has gotten the rose... don't play hero. Run. Got it?" He didn't wait for a response. "As soon as you seen a rain of ice, feel free to jump in." After the others had confirmed, he looked at his group. "Ready?"IC - Zanth/Suya/Kaorus - The Barrens: "So this is what it was after..." Suya said as he and Zanth approached the large, jellyfish-like robot. They, unlike most others, were not damaged, having been observing the Construct's actions as opposed to actively fighting it. "Strange. Isn't this where-?"Zanth nodded as Suya trailed off. "The very center of the ceiling," he said. Suya nodded, looking back at the machine. Zanth narrowed his eyes as he looked through its gelatinous body, noting Khazra. He shook his head. "How monstrous..." he muttered."Hey, Zanth, mind if we talk in private?"Zanth looked at his Team Crest. A moment later, he had responded with a simple, "Sure. Meet us in the Barrens... or tell me where you are so that I can teleport to you."A short distance away, Kaorus was standing, still observing the Searcher himself. Noting Zanth and Suya, he shouldered his claymore, beginning to walk toward them. He ignored Calik as he continued to futilely fire at the Searcher; sooner or later he'd notice the lack of an effect.
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#1035 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,972 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2012 - 10:19 PM

OOC: Alright, well, this will be my last post. This was great, guys, and I hope to see it return, finish in an epic or both. =3

Khadbaen and Cannon Fodder/Gynel, Hunting for the RoseIC:

"Ohnleh plauhsihble ahctiohn," replied Khad, fully ready to use his boots in escape. He prepared all four pistols, mask revved to its highest. Oneshot to each bulb, and each hit would down one. With his rapid trigger-finger and nigh-perfect aim, he had a feeling he'd rack up a good number of kills before the end of this.Cannon Fodder pulled his longsword off his back, solemn and ready. He really was the most likely to die, but sure as anything he'd go down with a hundred dead feranaki beneath his feet.OOC: Feel free to use both (including killing Cannon Fodder, if necessary) in an epic final post. Just make sure Khad escapes, whether with or without the Rose in hand. Good night, good game, and I'll see you all in other RPGs.

  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#1036 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,592 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 08 2012 - 11:39 PM

OOC: Frankly, I'd rather not be a show-stealer to everyone else and do the entire fight without them... so I think I'll leave this on a cliffhanger. :PIC - Dark Hunters - Cavern: Reaper cast one last look at his group before turning to the cavern. As Specter, Mechanic and the others prepared to slide down into the masses of Feranaki below, fear and excitement evident in some of their eyes, the Toa of Ice drew his double-bladed scythe. In the white light of the halo far above, the weapon gleamed brightly, its deadly blades like the cold eyes of a killer.The Dark Hunter held the weapon as high as he could without putting himself at risk of losing his balance or dropping it. Then he began to focus, closing his eyes as he poured a massive amount of ice elemental energy into the Toa Tool. Coldness began to spread throughout the area, emanating from his blades. It spread outward and outward, slowly encompassing a massive amount of the air within the cavern.High above, Specter lowered her hood, allowing her chain to extend; Genedos, meanwhile, extended an impressive number of blades and other weapons from his body, dozens of small, mechanical arms threatening to destroy the Dark Hunters' enemies once the fighting began. All within the group, weapons were being drawn, muscles tensing as they prepared to leap into the fray.And still the ice energy continued to gather. Before long, the wind had started to shift and blow violently, rustling Reaper's cloak. He paid no heed to this. The wind picked up, beginning to screech and howl, barely audible over the chanting and snarling of the Feranaki below. The monsters did not even seem to notice what was happening above them...As the power of his attack rapidly built, the Toa reflected on everything that was going on, everything that had happened -- Jaeda, Gynel, Ruaki, the Dark Hunters. It seemed like it had been years since he had last stepped foot on Exa-Nui, where Jaeda had ruined his life. She had destroyed his home and killed his friends; that was unacceptable. Yet he had gotten revenge, hadn't he? He had found her here, on this very island; and in her own attempt to conquer the universe through the very monsters he was about to risk his life once again to destroy, he had ended her, proven himself to be the stronger of the two.But was that so?He had given into anger and hatred, killed a living being at the prompting of another of her own enemies, another traitor to her own cause. He had helped Orvaia in his quest to kill Jaeda, in doing so fulfilling the exact same role that she had played in the Toa's own life. And now... the Dark Hunters... he had spent the last year causing more and more pain, more suffering, breaking and killing. And should this mission succeed? Even more. This Lyxek could not possibly have anything good planned; of that, Reaper was sure.But there was no turning back now. The others in his group... the Feranaki horde... The only thing left to do was see the mission through. After that, however... once his contract was up... The Toa swore to find out what was going on, and end it whatever way he could.And if not... now was as good a time as ever to die -- when his own morals, his own being had sunk so low.Kovian opened his eyes.The air virtually freezing around his hands and scythe, he gripped the shaft of his scythe, swinging it in a wide arc. With a yell, an icy storm erupted all around. Hundreds of spikes made of solid ice erupted from the raging clouds that had formed, launching into the horde of Feranaki below. There were growls and snarls of feral anger below as a respectable number of the monsters fell.Without wasting a moment, he ran forward, summoning more ice at his feet as he slid down the slope to engage the Feranaki. Behind him, his comrades followed; above, Specter's group leaped to enter the fray; and across the cavern, Mechanic and Khadbaen led Toxin and Desoria downward, energy and fire blasts clearing the way for them. He drew his shield from around his back as energy blasts shot forward to meet him, deflecting off of the protosteel covering. It wasn't long before he had arrived at the ravenous beasts below.And when he did... that was when the fun began. As he swung his scythe before him, clearing the area for his landing, only one thought came to mind -- and it did not concern him, nor Specter, nor Mechanic or any of the others. No; the thought was for the Feranaki themselves.Your chapter ends today...IC:"It is said that the world ends with you...But that is not the case, my friend...For in reality...It is you who ends with the world...For we are all a part of this plane...Living or dead, we remain...And the remnants of ourselves, tied to this plane...It is with the world that these remnants wane...Live long, my friend...Live well, my friend...For it is with you...The world sees end."

Edited by Parugi, Jan 08 2012 - 11:49 PM.

  • 0

#1037 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2012 - 09:48 AM

IC: For the time being Ikssrss kept the high ground. He took position on a ledge and started throwing knives into the Feranaki, aiming for those chest things. He was trying to thin their ranks around his colleague, to clear them a path. He'd stay high up until he ran out of knives, and that could take a whileIC: Lux was indeed wasting his time. Chyff was finding his own way back, gliding along a surfway of ice back to the mainland. He wanted to go straight to the Director
  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#1038 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,423 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 09 2012 - 04:07 PM

IC: Vertak, Entering City:Vertak stopped as he neared South District, seeing the obvious carnage. Could he find Turaga Lyccir in that? Would he still be alive?"Well Rhindon, here we are." he said aloud with an air of finality. "We step back into City, and the final battle begins. Here's hoping it's not the last battle, eh?"And so he stepped in, on a mission to find a mysterious Turaga of Plasma once again.-ibrow
  • 0

weissbannerv2.jpg


#1039 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,064 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2012 - 04:26 PM

IC: Lux Saran and Delta Stratos - Kia IslandLux returned to the ship, empty-handed and much saddened. He shrugged, and entered the pilot's seat.'Alright guys, hold on tight. This'll be a bumpy ride,' he shouted.Slowly, the airship rose off of the ground. On the interior, Lux was holding the steering wheel so hard, his knuckles were white.Delta watched him and said, 'Do you know how to drive this?'Lux grinned, 'No.'She groaned, 'I knew you would be the death of me.'Slowly and slightly jerkily, the airship flew across the sky, headed back to Kai-Nam.IC: Calik Raktu - BarrensCalik grimaced as he watched the shards bounce off of the searcher, redundant. He sighed. This was something he couldn't fight.He smiled sadly, then boarded the Ragnorak again, speeding off into the landscape.-Void
  • 0

all-murderers-are-slightly-deranged.jpg





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users