• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

X-Men: Darkest Days

X-Men Mutants Superheroes Marvel Roleplaying

• Please log in to reply
20576 replies to this topic

#5121 Offline Nevermore

Nevermore
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 441 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 02:08 PM

IC: Ultraviolet"What is going in here? And who is that you're talki-" Lana had come up and started to yell at Shawn when she saw who was at the door. Her jaw slackened a bit and if she wasn't wearing a visor they would see her eyes widen.

#5122 Offline The_Shawn_Legend

The_Shawn_Legend
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 10 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 02:08 PM

Shawn IC: "HAHAHAHA!! What are you going to do?? plant a tree? hahaha" as he signals to bring it.
Posted Image
Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

#5123 Online Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,798 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 02:13 PM

IC: Whipvine - Outside the Institute -As Shawn started to laugh like a moron. Her root-feet began to plant themselves into the ground, moments later, vines began to grow from below Shawn, entangling his legs and spreading to his arms, they continued to wrap around him. "No...I'm gonna make you a sitting target for Victoria here."

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png

#5124 Offline The Manga Maniac Named Zac

The Manga Maniac Named Zac
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,378 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 02:13 PM

IC: FirespiritZac, after hearing the telepathic message, got up and went out o the class room to see who was sending it, he was going to summer first.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

I create manga. Yeah. Anyway have some links to my stuff on the site:

MangaManiac Stuff:

//BIONICLE Manga Concept\\

((THIS WILL BE EDITIED))

#5125 Offline The_Shawn_Legend

The_Shawn_Legend
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 10 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 02:17 PM

Shawn IC: Shawn smiles while he is all tied up. "Ohhh....kinky...I likes."
Posted Image

#5126 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 02:17 PM

IC: "STOP!" Whipvine would find herself barely able to move and control plants. "Everyone calm down." Tali said as she locked on to Victoria and Shawn. Victoria wouldn't be able to pull much over a 22 pistol out of her dimension pocket, and Shawn would be robbed of his biokinetics and some of his physical abilities. "I'll let you go when you chill."

Edited by Toa Kaithas, Sep 20 2012 - 02:18 PM.

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."

#5127 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 02:18 PM

IC: A wall of green energy, dancing like the ghosts of flames, sprang up between the Ultimates and the normals, separating them for the time being."So why don't we all just take a moment," said X-Bones, "Just to cool down. We aren't here to fight. If we wanted that we'd stay home. Now, I'm going to ask my good friend Hot Potato to let your special needs student go, and in return he's going to shut his hyperactive mouth. And then, class, we're going to exchange nothing but pleasantries, or am I going to have to ask you all to sit down with fingers on lips? Hmm? Now, Ash, would you please let Special Needs go, despite how much he seems to be enjoying it." Use of someone's real name. You could tell he was serious

Edited by Lord of Adders Black, Sep 20 2012 - 02:19 PM.

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.

#5128 Online Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,798 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 02:19 PM

IC: Whipvine - Outside the Institute -Ashley relinquished the vines, losing control of them due Tali's power anyway. "Whatever."

Edited by Overlord Snelly, Sep 20 2012 - 02:22 PM.

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

#5129 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 02:20 PM

IC: Tali released her powers on Whipvine, giving her full control of plants back.

#5130 Offline Nevermore

Nevermore
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 441 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 02:20 PM

OOC: stupid computer. Accidental post. IC: Ultraviolet"What the heck is going on here?"

Edited by Nevermore, Sep 20 2012 - 02:22 PM.

#5131 Offline The Manga Maniac Named Zac

• Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,378 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 02:21 PM

IC: FirespiritZac walked Out to the main floor, but then he heard some commotion and rushed outside to the front. When he did, he saw Shawn being tangled up by vines, and he saw summer, shadow and the other x-men attac-hold on..."What the heck?!" Zac asked

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

MangaManiac Stuff:

((THIS WILL BE EDITIED))

#5132 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 02:23 PM

IC: Tali facepalmed. "Other dimension thing with alternate selves and Shawn can't dance... It's complicated."

#5133 Offline Nevermore

Nevermore
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 441 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 02:24 PM

IC: Ultraviolet"What do they want? It takes a lot of energy to travel between dimensions so they must have a reason."

Edited by Nevermore, Sep 20 2012 - 02:24 PM.

#5134 Offline The_Shawn_Legend

The_Shawn_Legend
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 10 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 02:25 PM

Shawn IC: Shawn looks around "Well, I am not sure....but I think my ego is still intact....no bark but no....uh...um...dang it..cant think of anything slick to say." Shawn looks at Tali "Woman you are cold blooded!"

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend, Sep 20 2012 - 02:26 PM.

Posted Image

#5135 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 02:25 PM

IC: "They want to see Beast, for whatever reason. I WAS going to get him, and leave Shawn here to make sure they didn't try anything, but..."

#5136 Offline The Manga Maniac Named Zac

• Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,378 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 02:26 PM

IC: Firespirit"That's interesting..." Zac said walking to Shawn's side, "They arent gonna harm us right?"

MangaManiac Stuff:

((THIS WILL BE EDITIED))

#5137 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 14,652 posts
  •  

IC: "Good," X-Bones, letting the energy wall drop, "We're all X-Men here, we can get along without knocking seven bells out of each other. We just want to talk with Beast, retrieve something, and then we'll be back to our home dimension. So how about a few introductions. Who do we have the pleasure of trespassing upon?"

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.

#5138 Offline Nevermore

Nevermore
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 441 posts
  •  

IC: UltrvioletLana looked at Tali and said, "Take that fool with you. I'll stay here. Now go! Then he wall fell as she turned to X-Bones. "Sorry but until Beast gets here I'm not talking."

Edited by Nevermore, Sep 20 2012 - 02:28 PM.

#5139 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 02:28 PM

IC: "I'm Tali, of course. I already told you." Tali looked at Ultraviolet. "They sent a telepathic message to him."

#5140 Offline The_Shawn_Legend

The_Shawn_Legend
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 10 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 02:29 PM

Shawn IC: "Don't worry man, I wont let em harm you."
Posted Image

#5141 Offline The Manga Maniac Named Zac

• Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,378 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 02:30 PM

IC: Firespirit"Despite yor alternate versions of the x-men ere, I don't think we can trust you...well at least me,"

MangaManiac Stuff:

((THIS WILL BE EDITIED))

#5142 Offline Nevermore

Nevermore
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 441 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 02:32 PM

IC: UltravioletLana turned to the two boys with a look of disgust. "Both of you leave. Now and no questions."

Edited by Nevermore, Sep 20 2012 - 02:32 PM.

#5143 Online Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,798 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 02:35 PM

IC: Whipvine - Outside the Institute -"Yes, go on now, shoo." Ashley said with another smirk.

#5144 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 02:35 PM

IC: Jared got the message. Never a normal day. "Be right back." He ran to the entrance as fast as he could and came flying out the door, his hands and eyes glowing. "What the karz is going on?"OOC: Yes, Jared is an AFOL.Lord of Adders Black, I'm gonna write up a thing about what happened to Jared in the ultimates. It involves weapon x and a containment suit. But he's not showing up.

#5145 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,759 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 02:37 PM

IC: Victoria"I don't trust any of you." Victoria's eyes traveled from each of the people before her to the others, gauging how difficult it would be to take them out.It was no different from her normal behavior. Victoria was always doing that. "So, the same could be said in reverse. Trust is a two way street."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs, Sep 20 2012 - 02:38 PM.

Posted Image

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)

#5146 Offline The_Shawn_Legend

The_Shawn_Legend
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 10 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 02:37 PM

Shawn IC: Shawn stays perfectly still while put his hands on the back of his head.
Posted Image

#5147 Offline Nevermore

Nevermore
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 441 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 02:40 PM

IC: UltravioletLana was close to losing her cool and the rising temperatures were becoming uncomfortable. "You" she looked at the girl "Be quiet. I don't care if you're from a different universe, you keep talking like that and you will never get whatever you came here for."

#5148 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 02:41 PM

IC: NegateTali explained to Jared what was going on, and left to go find Beast. The power drain on Victoria and Shawn lifted.IC: EnergladeJared grinned and pretended to take off a hat. "Me name is Jared Jadestone, milords and ladies. Also known as Energlade." He bowed. Jared was oblivious to the heat. All it was doing was charging his weapons.

Edited by Toa Kaithas, Sep 20 2012 - 02:41 PM.

#5149 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 02:42 PM

IC: "Trust isn't really the issue here," said X-Bones, "We just want what we came for, then we'll leave. We're not asking you to come join us on a mighty quest of great justice."

#5150 Offline The_Shawn_Legend

The_Shawn_Legend
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 10 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 02:43 PM

Shawn IC: Shawn still not moving an inch, looks at ultraviolet "Hey, you okay..It's over now everything has calmed down."
Posted Image

#5151 Offline The Manga Maniac Named Zac

• Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,378 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 02:43 PM

IC: Firspirit"Yea let's drop the 'tude and shut up I guess," Zac bluntly said,

MangaManiac Stuff:

((THIS WILL BE EDITIED))

#5152 Offline Nevermore

Nevermore
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 441 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 02:45 PM

IC: UltravioletLana glared at Zac and Shawn "I told you both to leave. The last thing we need is you fools messing things up."

Edited by Nevermore, Sep 20 2012 - 02:46 PM.

#5153 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,759 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 02:46 PM

IC: Victoria"Really don't care what you think, Lady Visor." Victoria said. "I really don't care. We'll get what we came for, we'll leave. Which means I don't have to give two ****s about you."

Posted Image

#5154 Offline The Manga Maniac Named Zac

• Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,378 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 02:47 PM

IC: Firespirit"Hey your talking to the bro who sved the president, he is next to me, plus we aren't cool dudes I'd we could survive that battle," Zac said, waving his hand, "sides there is no fighting, let's just get beast and be done with this c***,"

MangaManiac Stuff:

((THIS WILL BE EDITIED))

#5155 Offline .:The Abysswalker:.

.:The Abysswalker:.
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 74 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 02:48 PM

IC: Nero's window wasn't too far from the front gate of the mansion, so the constant back and forthing eventually woke him up. Rather sluggishly, he dragged himself to his chair, and wheeled over to his dresser where he grabbed some clothes, then hit a washroom to freshen up as best he could, before changing, and beginning to make his way down to the first floor, where he wheeled to just outside the front door to see what was going on. It took a minute for him to start paying attention, as he fell asleep in his chair at least twice, but eventually, he caught his morning wind. Something niggled in his brain that made him wonder if he was forgetting something, but he couldn't quite remember what it was, too sleepy, so he ignored it.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:., Sep 20 2012 - 02:49 PM.

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you."

#5156 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,759 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 02:50 PM

IC: VictoriaVictoria stared at Zac. "That made no sense, and your grammar and word choice is horrible. Furthermore, we don't know, or care if you saved the President. After all, this isn't our world."

Posted Image

#5157 Offline The_Shawn_Legend

The_Shawn_Legend
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 10 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 02:51 PM

Shawn IC: "Hey!, you can call me whatever you want toots. But he did not do anything to you!" *Points to Zac* "besides all that yelling and screaming that YOU are doing, ya may just pop too many vains in your nugget and give yourself a hemorrhage."
Posted Image

#5158 Offline The Manga Maniac Named Zac

• Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,378 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 02:53 PM

IC: Firspirit"I know I can't speak today," Zac said slapping his mouth, "But I'll take your response as a complement. So about everyone shuts up and can we just get beast out here please? Before some s*** goes down?"

MangaManiac Stuff:

((THIS WILL BE EDITIED))

#5159 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,759 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 02:54 PM

IC: Victoria"The only one yelling here is you."

Posted Image

#5160 Offline Nevermore

Nevermore
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 441 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 02:54 PM

IC: Ultraviolet"That was an order. I am senior member of the X-Men and you will leave right now or you will leave the X-Men very soon."She then turned to Victoria "Lets just keep quiet and get this over with as fast as possible."

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users