IC: Whipvine - Outside the Institute -As Shawn started to laugh like a moron. Her root-feet began to plant themselves into the ground, moments later, vines began to grow from below Shawn, entangling his legs and spreading to his arms, they continued to wrap around him. "No...I'm gonna make you a sitting target for Victoria here."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: FirespiritZac, after hearing the telepathic message, got up and went out o the class room to see who was sending it, he was going to summer first.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: "STOP!" Whipvine would find herself barely able to move and control plants. "Everyone calm down." Tali said as she locked on to Victoria and Shawn. Victoria wouldn't be able to pull much over a 22 pistol out of her dimension pocket, and Shawn would be robbed of his biokinetics and some of his physical abilities. "I'll let you go when you chill."

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: A wall of green energy, dancing like the ghosts of flames, sprang up between the Ultimates and the normals, separating them for the time being."So why don't we all just take a moment," said X-Bones, "Just to cool down. We aren't here to fight. If we wanted that we'd stay home. Now, I'm going to ask my good friend Hot Potato to let your special needs student go, and in return he's going to shut his hyperactive mouth. And then, class, we're going to exchange nothing but pleasantries, or am I going to have to ask you all to sit down with fingers on lips? Hmm? Now, Ash, would you please let Special Needs go, despite how much he seems to be enjoying it." Use of someone's real name. You could tell he was serious

Edited by Lord of Adders Black

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: FirespiritZac walked Out to the main floor, but then he heard some commotion and rushed outside to the front. When he did, he saw Shawn being tangled up by vines, and he saw summer, shadow and the other x-men attac-hold on..."What the heck?!" Zac asked

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Firespirit"That's interesting..." Zac said walking to Shawn's side, "They arent gonna harm us right?"

IC: Firespirit"Despite yor alternate versions of the x-men ere, I don't think we can trust you...well at least me,"

IC: Jared got the message. Never a normal day. "Be right back." He ran to the entrance as fast as he could and came flying out the door, his hands and eyes glowing. "What the karz is going on?"OOC: Yes, Jared is an AFOL.Lord of Adders Black, I'm gonna write up a thing about what happened to Jared in the ultimates. It involves weapon x and a containment suit. But he's not showing up.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Victoria"I don't trust any of you." Victoria's eyes traveled from each of the people before her to the others, gauging how difficult it would be to take them out.It was no different from her normal behavior. Victoria was always doing that. "So, the same could be said in reverse. Trust is a two way street."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: NegateTali explained to Jared what was going on, and left to go find Beast. The power drain on Victoria and Shawn lifted.IC: EnergladeJared grinned and pretended to take off a hat. "Me name is Jared Jadestone, milords and ladies. Also known as Energlade." He bowed. Jared was oblivious to the heat. All it was doing was charging his weapons.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Firspirit"Yea let's drop the 'tude and shut up I guess," Zac bluntly said,

IC: Victoria"Really don't care what you think, Lady Visor." Victoria said. "I really don't care. We'll get what we came for, we'll leave. Which means I don't have to give two ****s about you."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Firespirit"Hey your talking to the bro who sved the president, he is next to me, plus we aren't cool dudes I'd we could survive that battle," Zac said, waving his hand, "sides there is no fighting, let's just get beast and be done with this c***,"

IC: Nero's window wasn't too far from the front gate of the mansion, so the constant back and forthing eventually woke him up. Rather sluggishly, he dragged himself to his chair, and wheeled over to his dresser where he grabbed some clothes, then hit a washroom to freshen up as best he could, before changing, and beginning to make his way down to the first floor, where he wheeled to just outside the front door to see what was going on. It took a minute for him to start paying attention, as he fell asleep in his chair at least twice, but eventually, he caught his morning wind. Something niggled in his brain that made him wonder if he was forgetting something, but he couldn't quite remember what it was, too sleepy, so he ignored it.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: VictoriaVictoria stared at Zac. "That made no sense, and your grammar and word choice is horrible. Furthermore, we don't know, or care if you saved the President. After all, this isn't our world."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Firspirit"I know I can't speak today," Zac said slapping his mouth, "But I'll take your response as a complement. So about everyone shuts up and can we just get beast out here please? Before some s*** goes down?"