IC: Spirit"My name is Will Takaka, but I'm also called Spirit." Will told Beast. "My powers are entering the spirit plane, limited telepathy, and using spirit energy, which can hurt, heal, destroy, or repair."

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC:Amaterasu muttered something and she temporarily disappeared. Moments later, two giant glowing hands and heels pummeled the giant mech,IC: Madness and WitchWitch had followed Alaric out and-"OK, what is going on here? It didn't know that everyone important had an identical twin?!"Madness had excused himself from the class on the supposed weakness of his bladder. He couldn't really lie, of course, but for some reason, he had been let off."My." was the only thing he said when he saw the assembly.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC:MadnessMadness turned to Shawn, saying "Did someone got ahold of some people's DNA and do these guys think that they are the real people? You know, suffering from some identity crisis?"

Edited by TradTheMentalist

"Wer Traumt?"

OOC: From this point on, Nero will be posting in Purple. Dunno if anyone cares, but to avoid any confusion if ya do, there ya go.IC: By this point, Asura had been causing so much havoc that he had spawned another four arms and had bulked up again, stone/adamantium hybrid spikes erupting from his joints furthering his monstrous look. It was all kins of rare that he got to indulge this much. He had just plowed through another Sentinel and skidded to a stop when he heard a multitude of random speeches from wannabe heroes. "Oh look. The cavalry has arrived. A bunch of zeroes lookin' for some schoolin' as far as I can tell. Consider me more than glad to provide. Class is in session, (expletive deletive referring to multiple dogs of the female gender)!"Asura had begun dragging a sentinel torso behind him in at this point, an spun twice before hurling the thing with ridiculous force at the gundam reject, then slammed his fists into the ground to propel himself at "Iron" Man. More like Foil Man, if you asked Asura.---Nero had finally remembered what he was forgetting.Classes.Nero briefly considered freaking out, but realized it was most definitely a lost cause, so decided there was no use crying over spilled milk, and headed to the cafeteria. It seemed like everyone was pressed up against the windows or staring out of them in some way, so Nero decided to take advantage and grab some eats while there was minimal line.---Adrian was one of the many students gazing out the window, trying to see what was going on with the group of X-Men outside. He idly munched on a sandwich as time passed, hoping nothing particularly volatile started. That would be just too much work to bother with.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC:Sara smiled. "It's amazing from what you can learn from teachers, even when they're not teaching! Anyway, Madness, do you see yourself anywhere? I can't see myself!"She was so jolly that it was rather infectious, causing Madness to grin, despite the danger he was possibly in.

Edited by TradTheMentalist

"Wer Traumt?"

OOC: Gundam reject?! Bah! Ignorant children, this is a Variable fighter!IC: MichaelThe Jibryaail pushed back the glowing appendages that began striking at it, letting them parry the Sentinel torso that had been thrown at the mech. It quickly shifted to jet form, speeding up into the sky for a moment before shifting back to its humanoid form, aiming its beam rifle down at the earth below, and began to charge it up."All friendly units, please move away from Riker Island."

IC:Amaterasu knew what was going to happen. Either an explosive blast, or a gargantuan explosive blast.She quickly wove together a hard light dome around most of the Brotherhood members.It would absorb most of the blast and the rest of the energy would possibly try and dissipate the rest. Nothing could get through...or could it?

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: KatherineOf course one thing the Mutants would notice just now, was the tear gas that became filling the dome. One of Katherine's arrows had successfully made it in. It was standard procedure of course. A maneuver they had dubbed, "Drop and Bang." As Michael flew up, Kayherine would be on the ground, making sure the target was contained.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: DemonIron Man? Don't these people know what I can do to electronics? thought Demon.A red lightning bolt came down in front of Howard. When the light and smoke had dissipated, a tall, dark Mutant stood. Before Howard could make a move or even let out a witty quip, Demon extended his hand and unleashed a hail of continuous red lightning.

67tlbk.png

OOC: Oh yeah, Toa Kathias I liked your ultimate bio. It inspired me to do one for Shawn or even Emily, but then I got too lazy :P Shawn IC: Shawn looked at Sara and shook his head. He then took another bite of the sandwich and thought to himself. *I would not want to meet him either, he freakin suuuuuucccksss*OOC: Dymex lol, the Todd family just expanded a whole lot :P

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Dancer and AbiThe two sisters had entered the building before the events of the gate being blown up. They were looking around TE school, looking for their brothers or Beast.They walked through the cafeteria and looked for their brothers, who had left for the next class already. Hannah looked around and saw Shawn, maybe he knew. She went up to him and tapped his shoulder,"Excuse me," she said, "Do you know where Zachary Todd and Caleb Todd are?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Mid flight to Iron Man, Asura noted not only the Hard Light dome forming and the tear gas spreading within, but also Demon appearing in front of Howard. Asura cursed, then reached out and grabbed the leg of a wrecked sentinel as he was passing to slow his momentum. He used it to pull himself to the ground, then ripped off the sentinel leg, and started twirling using the massive leg to blow the tear gas away towards one side of the dome. When he had dispersed it enough, Asura dropped the leg, and started running back towards where the source of the gas was, odd plating shifting over his nose and mouth.If the person who dropped the gas was anywhere near there, Asura was about to make their stay at the Pain Hotel a very unpleasant one.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Dancer"I'm their older sister Hannah, this is their younger sister Abi," Hannah said to Shawn, "We just got here, do you know where they are?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Shawn IC: Shawn looks back at the Mansion door and says "They are in there, probably in class....Zac is in english, and Caleb is in....uhh....somewhere in that building." He then smiles at Abi and waves "hey lil petite...you look just like your brother, Emily is going to looove you hahaha."

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Dancer"Well do you know where the head master of this place?" Hannah asked,"Who is Emily?" Abi asked

IC: ShadowQuite suddenly, all was still.Shadow stood in the alleyway, panting. Her heart was beating so hard and fast that it literally hurt, and her muscles burned. Her fists were bloody messes, one of her eyes was swollen shut, blood leaked out of several bullet wounds. She swayed unsteadily on her feet, her muscles were in too much pain to support her properly.Surrounding her were the bodies of the eight mafia men. Some of them were unconscious, but some of them looked as still as death. Several of them had bloody messes where their faces should be. The simulation ended, and they vanished."What was that..." She whispered to herself. She staggered over to the controls, and deleted the video, her blood smearing on the screen. Her heart felt like it was going to burst out of her chest.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: ...And why is that HMMM?! Anyway, I'll probably have him called "Jack" then. As a commonly reffered to nickname, from now on. But his real name is John!IC: Derrick held up his hand using his power of electricity to try and push some of the shards away in effort to protect himself. He got a large amount of them blocked, but bits pierced him in certain places, especially from some had manged to pierce the table. He pointed his gun with his free hand and began trying to return fire.John at this moment peeked from around a corner to see the battle between his brother and his assailant. Seeing an opportunity to fire at the assailant, John aimed his shotgun, now fully ready, and fired.
IC: Aleksander (Davis House, New York)Aleks ducked down low just in time to watch the main pellet, flanked on all sides by buckshot, bust out the window above him. Derrick's bullets, coming from the northwest, shattered the others, sending sunlight onto the fair face of the Russian assassin and making him blink for a second. Quiet descended for a quarter of a second, and he realized John would have to reload his shotgun; with this in mind, Aleks pushed out with his mind, rounding out the corner and smoothing it so that John's side was barely visible.His HK45 let off three bullets in rapid succession, hurtling towards the brother even as Aleksander turned his attention towards Derrick and fired off another three bullets towards his direction.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Iron Man - Riker's Island -Howard barely had time to think as the propeller flew toward him, with a boost from the repulsors on his feet he jumped over the flying metal in the nick of time, "Come on, is that the best you can-" Howard was cut off when he took an explosive orb to the chest, sending him hurling backwards several hundred yards before he landed on the ground. "Okay..." He said, slowly rising from the ground. Suit integrity at 95%, I highly recommend using the laser weapons, sir. A robotic yet rather professional and smooth voice said from within the suit. "Wait, I didn't know I had an AI in this-" Howard felt an intense amount of electricity running through his suit, is HUD spazzing out and glitching. Thankfully the suit was taking most of the shock. Howard gritted his teeth from inside the suit as he looked at his attacker, Demon, who somehow he had failed to notice despite the fact that he was in front of him, he raised both his hands up at Demon and fired his repulsors at him, trying to blast him backwards. "Not cool man, I just got this thing."

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Dancer"A "blue beast" huh?" Hannah asked, "Is that just a joke or are you serious?"

IC: ShadowBeast is going to kill me for the carpet.Shadow thought darkly, as she stumbled down the hall. Blood dripped from her hands and face, splashing onto the carpet, and leaving a trail of dark red wherever she went. Her destination was Alaric's dorm, she needed to find him. He hadn't come back the night before, she she would need to retrieve his schedule. She refused to go see Ashlynn to get herself fixed up, and she needed a second pair of hands to do it herself.Her staggering footsteps weren't loud, but neither were they quiet. Just quiet enough that she could hear Alaric and Ashlynn talking before she actually reached the door.At the sounds of their words, it all clicked into place. Why Ashlynn had stopped crying soon after Alaric went to comfort her, why John had been so angry, why Alaric hadn't come back last night. She stopped walking toward the door.With a thought, she used a trick she was pretty sure Weapon X taught her. How to hide your mind. Well, not hide it. But you put up a wall so telepaths can't know who you are, and they can't get into your head. Her heart sank, and she started walking away, toward the stairs.Well, you knew it would happen eventually. Ashlynn hates you, and the feeling is mutual. And she and Ric are going out. Best to avoid them both. Ashlynn will be ****ed if he keeps spending time with me, and it will put quite a bit of strain on both of them. I couldn't care less about Ashlynn, but Ric...She kept walking, or rather stumbling, down the hall. She felt worse in every way possible with each step. She reached the stairs, and nearly fell down them, just as her mind was falling into darker and gloomier parts of the human consciousness. She climbed down the spiral staircase one step at a time, paralleling her descent into depression. The feeling was familiar. It was the same aura of despair and gloom that coated every memory that had spewed forth from the door in her mind, that had filled her mind while she lay comatose. It was the silent companion for her life, that only ever left for brief spans of time, just long enough for her to hope that maybe it was gone for good.But that wasn't the case. It would never be the case.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Hey Ultimate Jared can’t show up unless Adders says so, and also I’m not sure if we ever will be RPing in the Ultimate universe or not.IC: Ultimate Feral“Oh.” He said. “Physic powers then?” he asked her.IC: Beast“Welcome to the institute Will.” Beast said as the Ultimate Ashlynn was still hugging him tightly.“If you can wait a few minutes I can enroll you in the school for find you a dorm, but for right now I need to continue talking with our visitors.” He said nodding his blue head towards the Ultimate X-Men.IC: Songbird“Sorry.” She told Beast as let go of him and backed away. “I just thought I’d never see you again.” She said.IC: Quicksilver (Rikers)As the giant mech dodged the attacks and then levitated over the island pointing a giant canon at it and charging it Pietro smirked. He then tore the head off of a Sentinel and flung it at the mech’s cannon, the head flying right towards the canon as if to clog it or to take most of the blast if it went off. He also added a magnetic shield around the Brotherhood members and himself.IC: Summer-flight (Dorm)She planted a kiss on his lips after what he said. “Good.” She smiled. She couldn’t help but laugh at his joke. “Of course I’d love you if you shaved your head.” She said. “I like you not your hair.” She said.“Though you do have nice hair.” She said before running a hand through his black locks.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: Alaric (Dorm, Institute)"Of course not," he growled back playfully. "Your hair is incredible, and...has anyone ever told you that you look like the girl from Paramore?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Braveheart and DancerCaleb was walking towards his next class when he saw two familiar faces..."HANNAH! ABI!" he exclaimed as he ran towards them as they embraced in a big hug,"What are you doing here?" Caleb asked"I have mutant powers," Hannah said, "I brought Abi to live with us,"