IC-Pariah:

Energy based sword in target one's arsenal, as expected. Undamaged by weapon-interesting. Sound signature detected; SpecOps soldier nearby. Original target.

Pariah's metallic face nearly twisted itself into a mirthless, evil grin. He pushed forward, again, keeping the weapon lock that had been made there, and began pushing harder than he had earlier, forcing Heka's weapon back towards his own body. All with one hand. The other lashed out to punch the man in the face, or frankly anywhere, and then grab him, shove him up against a wall...

And proceed to crush him.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Just sayin, Auron, Darkholme was probably the most obvious clue of all time :P

IC: Asura was low to the ground, following the scent of the sniper who he was hunting. It wasn't easy to catch the scent, but enough significant shifts to his biological form made him capable of discerning it from the other odors that permeated the building. Now resembling a strange insectoid lizard, segmented adamantium carapace clicking quietly as he crawled on the ceiling, Asura hissed amusedly.

It wasn't often that times called for a shift more centered on subtlety. But they occurred. Fortunately, Asura had the tools to rise to the occasion.

Asura's faceless head turned in time with the trail of the scent, slowly but surely gaining on the sniper...

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

OOC: I don’t remember getting a PM, what I’d do is use the search function at the top of the page, search the thread for their names.

You can but I will have to approve the modifications to know you aren’t increasing her power.

Hey XMDD has a new home :D

IC: Nicole (X-Manor)

“Sure,” she said looking at him. “How old are you?” she asked, he didn’t look very old. It seemed her pheromones weren’t working on him for some strange reason. “Don’t you want to do that again?” she asked him.

IC: Feral (X-Manor)

“Alright, I’ll leave you to your thoughts,” John said as he got up and then walked out of her room. By now the large burns on his body had healed over. He grabbed the few pieces of shrapnel still stuck in him and tore them out before looking around for Liliana. Using his sense of smell John tracked her down outside near a small garden.

“Hey,” he said as he stood by her and watched her sit in the garden.

IC: Nick Fury (SHIELD Helicarrier)

“This is Fury,” the eye-patched SHIELD colonel said over the line.

IC: Beast (X-Manor)

“Is it important enough to stall my students opening a present?”

IC: Pietro (Enforcer/Brotherhood Battle)

Pietro dodged to the left in air as he heard sniper fire, one bullet blasting through his shoulder, while the others missed. His head whipped in the direction of the fire. He quickly flew back to the ground and summoned his superhuman speed once again. In a few seconds he had ran up the building and through the window, as he was still moving faster then the human eye could register he looked around for the sniper who had taken shots at him.

IC: Sentry, NPC Enforcers (Enforcer/Brotherhood Battle)

Sheen easily dodged the blast Luka sent back at him by flying to the right. He then flew past Luke searching for another target.

An Enforcer soldier ran towards Luke shifting his arm into a barbed whip which he then lashed out at Luka with.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

OOC: Just sayin, Auron, Darkholme was probably the most obvious clue of all time :P

Well, all that needs to happen is for the entire family to get together.

Then the fun can really begin.

IC: Rapture:

Rapture, as she commonly went by, headed out of the Hellfire Club's mansion, followed by her new slave. They didn't bother to take a car, they would have to arrive at their destination on foot anyway.

IC-Morrison:

"I'm about eighteen, and what do you mean 'do that again?' What, do you mean kissing you? I thought I was seriously interrupting something here, I really should go...but, ah..." Right, now, Morrison loved the smell of blueberries, but that wasn't why he was leaning in towards Nicole again. He had to keep up the act that he was just another mutant, no matter how little he may have wanted to kiss Nicole.

Once there was a fox from Japan,

Who could appear as a very handsome man,

Then he was kissed by a girl,

Causing a large plot to unfurl,

...Now he feels like he should start running again.

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

IC: Dallas (Institute, Westchester)

December 24th. A week, seven days, 168 hours, and it would be 2013. World hadn't ended - up yours, Mayan culture, way to scare a kid to death - Christmas had still come, and yet Dallas was...restless. The chronokinetic felt pumped, energized, in a way that he hadn't felt in years, and not from the brownies or anything. Something had clicked in him tonight, and he felt like, in his subconscious, he knew exactly what it was.

So, with a thought process that no longer felt entirely like his, he had frozen the time around himself so that Nicole and Morrison didn't notice him leave, and then he had forced an empathetic projection of himself into the same spot where the kitsune and the pheromone controller were at. After packing up the stuff that he didn't already have packed, Dallas took a deep sigh and looked around.

"What do we do when we win?"

Party.

"What do we do when we lose?"

Party harder.

Dallas threw open the window and dove into the waiting Citroen concept car waiting beneath his dorm: Alex had left the car for him in his will, and the Californian had it converted back to electric in secret, having always secretly preferred the feel of the electric transmission in the French concept car. Something that didn't feel so nice, however, was that sharp moment of shock when Dallas's crotch slammed hard into the back support of the front seat and he slid hard into the seat, groaning and puking slightly over the door, into the grass.

"Aw, man, if my kids have Spock ears, you all have no idea how ****ing PO'd I'm gonna be..."

Dallas turned the car key with a groan, pushed down gently on the gas pedal - teehee, gas pedal, good one, Dallas - and began to drive off in search of the party his heart yearned for.

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Malus, NPC SHIELD officer, Reptilian, NPC Cold-Blood HazMat soldiers, Shaw

"Probably," Malus said.

"The Cold-Bloods are attacking USAMRIID," the general said, "if they get in there, god knows what they could do. we've got all kinds of nasty **** locked up in cold storage..."

Reptilian tossed a guard through a wall as the HazMat team made their way into the bowels of the USAMRIID storage facility. They passed a door marked BL1, for Bio-safety Level One. They payed no mind to BL2 or BL3, but stopped at a keypad-sealed airlock marked BL4. Reptilian stopped behind them.

"Go in," he said, "I'll guard you."

Soldiers flooded into the narrow hallway. They held up their guns and pointed them at Reptilian.

"Freeze!" one shouted, "you're under arrest!"

The lizard creature rolled his eyes.

"Please," he said, "you wouldn't really risk shooting me, would you? After all, a broken airlock could mean the end of all of you. I've heard death by Ebola is a pretty nasty way to go."

"I heard my name," Shaw said from somewhere behind Romulus.

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

IC: Rebekah, X-Manor

Rebekah sat in her room, idly flipping her phone between her fingers.

It was Christmas Eve. The holiday truly meant nothing to her, but it was significant for most everyone else. Finally, her phone came to a halt. She selected one of her contacts, and hit dial.

Across the country, a cell phone began to ring.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Nicole (X-Manor)

“Oh you’re only a year older then me,” she smiled. “And yes I meant that, and you were interrupting something but its okay.” She looked back at Dallas only to see him flicker out of existence.

“Dallas?” she yelled. She ran to the nearest window, only to see Dallas driving away. “Dallas stop!” she yelled she opened the window and climbed out before slowly climbing her way to the ground below. She ran off towards the garage before grabbing a set of keys off the wall that matched a black BMW. She climbed inside fired the engine and then peeled out, trying to catch up Dallas’ car.

IC: Beast (X-Manor)

“Sure,” Beast said as he accepted a candy-cane, “Thank you.”

Hank sighed as he turned back to Malus, “Follow me to my office then,” he said before walking down the hall.

IC: Nick Fury (SHIELD Helicarrier)

“Alright, I’ll send in a team.” He said before ending the call. He then sent a call to James, waiting for the hero to answer.

IC: Romulus (Hellfire Mansion)

“Ah there you are Shaw,” the ancient mutant smirked. “I have the location of Fenris, and how to break him out and enslave him,” he said. “I will need a sorcerer though.”

IC-Morrison:

"Two hundred and fifty years in this country and I don't have a driving license," Morrison quietly said to himself as Nicole ran off. "It seems that I really, really can't help Dallas here...No, wait, there's a tactic I haven't tried yet."

A minute later and Morrison, a fox again, was being driven along in the passenger seat of Nicole's black BMW, having been found waiting there when she popped up.

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

IC: James

No sooner did the holographic display end, Jame's phone started to ring.

The supersoldier slid it out of him pocket and answered, bringing the phone to his ear. "Rogers. What is it?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Nick Fury

"I have a mission for you Rogers," he said. "It seems that big lizard is attacking the USAMRIID storage facility, along with his goons who call themselves the Cold-Bloods, I need you and your team to head there and make sure they are brought down and imprisoned."

IC: Feral (Outside X-Mansion)

"Yes it is," he nodded stepping close to her. "But not as amazing as you," he said as he pulled her into a hug and placed his chin on her shoulder. "I know it is, that's why I got you this," he said before pulling out a small box that was wrapped in red paper with a blue bow.

Seeing her eyes fill with tears of joy John held her tighter. “I wasn’t sure if this was a good time… or if you wanted to do this, but god I love you Liliana,” John said as he slowly lowered himself to one knee.

“I want to grow old with you, well I won’t look very old because my healing factor, but you know what I mean,” he said as he grasped her hand. “Will you marry me Liliana?” he asked as he held up the large diamond ring for her to put on. The diamond was very expensive and sparkled in the light, in the center of the stone was a beautifully inscribed snowflake.

IC: Nicole (Road)

Nicole shoved the pedal to the floor as she followed Dallas. She suddenly saw a flicker of movement and saw the fox in the seat next to her. "Ohmigawd!" she said with surprise her car swirving into oncoming traffic and almost ramming into a large semi before she swirved back into her lane.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: IcitineLilliana began to cry in joy, nodding wildly as she couldn't find any words at the moment. When she composed herself she held her hand out to John. "Yes John...a thousand times yes!"After he had slipped the ring on she hugged him tightly, kissing him wildly. She kept kissing him, overwhelmed with joy.

He nodded, “Neither can I…” he said as she laid her head on his shoulder. “I wonder how the others will react, where do you think we should have the wedding? I know there have been a few here in the past,” he said. Part of the reason he’d proposed is his son, Liam. He decided if they were to help raise him right he needed parents who were together.

IC: Dallas (Westchester, New York)

"If I can bring you to the water's edge, I can drown all our money, all our money, all our money, and broke and free, I bet I'd make you sing--"

Dallas turned down the radio and turned around, Oakley sunglasses glinting in the bright moonlight, as he heard a semi honking desperately and heard the screeching of tires as a black BMW 3 series swerved desperately out of the truck's lane. Nicole. Holy--

Bus driver, get me outta here

We can live in a house that's built

On dollars and sense because

We don't have either

The Californian groaned to himself, content to just cruise the highways, and turned up the radio louder, letting the subs he'd had installed for a sound system blare his music through the open-roofed car, sound waves and cool East Coast air tossing his long blonde hair to and fro.

IC: Alaric (Institute, Westchester)

"I really dunno, Ashlynn, I mean..."

Ric sighed and ran a hand through his hair before putting an arm around Ashlynn and leaning back into the sofa, holding the nurse gingerly in a soft embrace as one arm snaked around her taut abdomen and the other massaged her dark crimson hair tenderly.

"Honestly, all I wanna think about is going to town on some chocolate chip cookies and like eight gallons of milk before crashing and enjoying my Christmas break. Have I ever mentioned that I hate grading ****?"

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Morrison:

Ah, perfect.

Morrison hiss-growled as Nicole shrieked, jumping into oncoming traffic. It seemed that the loud sound had hurt the fox's ears, and he was about ready to cause somebody pain if she got them hurt or something like that. Although Nicole probably wouldn't notice that, and would just freak out more.

I am in danger

Riding in a car with this

Crazy woman. Help.

profiles i guess

The President’s daughter revved the engine as she accelerated. There was no one in the oncoming lane for now, so she swerved into it before driving next to Dallas’ vehicle. She pulled the car as close to his as she possibly could without scratching the paint. She then put on cruise control and grabbed her heavy purse filled with countless makeup items and various things before dropping them over the gas-pedal. She then stood up walked past the fox and jumped out of the car, flying through the air before she landed hard in Dallas’ back seat. The purse seemed to have fallen off because suddenly the BMW slowed down quickly and swerved off the road into a tree.

“Hey,” she said as she fixed her long blonde hair.

IC: Summer-flight (X-Manor)

“That sounds nice,” she smiled at Ric, “Yes you have, I hate grading too,” she said. “At least classes are on break still.” She said.

“How about we add in some cuddling?” she said. “And maybe a little gift exchanging?” she asked. She knew Warren was in the room, but she didn’t care. She leaned in and kissed Ric. “Everything seems to be going back to normal again, I missed you so much when I was in Weapon-X.” she said.

Dallas's foot kissed the gas pedal instinctively, causing the Citroen to speed up, and the Californian couldn't help but scream out loudly as he watched the BMW crash and Nicole master her innate Jedi potential and jump into his car.

"What the...what the...you're freaking crazy..." he gasped, pushing his head into the seat and gasping for air as his knuckles fiddled with the radio.

"Well, I guess we can add in all that other stuff, too..."

IC: Brooklyn (Los Angeles, California)

Rebekah's call was picked up on the fourth ring.

"Yo, what's up, it's Brooklyn! Hiya! Uh, who is this? I didn't have time to look at Caller ID. If it's Charlie Sheen again, I'm sorry, mister, I love your show, but I really don't have daddy issues..."

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

She giggled, “I guess so,” she said. “Honestly I’m only this way around you, you make me want to jump out of cars and do crazy things,” she said. “I hope that little fox was okay…”

“Good,” she said before giving him a bright smile. “It is Christmas Eve after all,” she said biting her lip.

"You left the fox in the car?!" Dallas cried, speeding past the BMW too fast to slow the car. "Why did...but you...holy..."

"Okay, well, I mean...do you really wanna sit here, chaperon these kids, watch them open presents and flirt all night? I mean, we can watch TV in your room, or my room, eat cookies, raid minifridges, do all sorts of fun stuff..."

Alaric looked around the room conspiratorially and then whispered into Ashlynn's ear, "Plus, my dad's not in our dorms."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Morrison:

Well, at least it's not speeding anymore. The entire driver's side is crushed, and I was very nearly crushed with it. If that tree had been a foot wider...

That woman's crazy.

She nearly killed me, that fool.

I'm not happy now.

Morrison jumped from the open window of the car, just as police began to arrive at the scene. One of the first things they saw was an almost pitiful looking fox that was walking along the road, mewling at a Citroen Survolt that was fast disappearing, though the stretch of road was thankfully empty. The officers could easily see the vehicle far ahead.

A moment later one of them scooped him up, not quite knowing what else to do with him, depositing him in the back seat of the squad car he drove, before turning on the lights and siren, quickly jumping forwards. It then proceeded to smoothly cruise down the road towards the earlier mentioned Citroen.

profiles i guess

IC: Nicole (Dallas’ Car)

“He scared me! I didn’t know he was in the car I almost crashed! Plus I didn’t know the BMW was going to crash,” she said. She suddenly heard sirens. “Oh my god Dallas!” she cried as she saw the cop car speeding after them.

“We can’t let them pull us over! I’m too hot to go to jail!”

Ashlynn blushed her cheeks almost turning the shade of her hair. She looked down and played with her hair. “Oh Ric,” she smiled at him. “I’d much rather spend time in my room then watch these kids,” she grinned. “I’ll go grab my present for you, we can open it upstairs.”

"You're too hot to go to jail?" Dallas asked incredulously. "Do you know what they do to guys like me in jail? Do you know what your father will do to me if we get thrown in jail together? God, Nicole, what the...you promised me when you came here, do you remember? Do you remember what you promised me? No shenanigans!"

"My present for you is already stashed in your room, I left it up there just a couple minutes ago," Ric said, pushing himself off the couch.

"No, he's this old wrinkly dude who's addicted to every drug e--Rebekah? REBEKAH IS THAT YOUUUUUU?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Nicole (Dallas’ Car)

“I don’t remember that promise but my head is a bit fuzzy right now,” she said. “You were leaving Dallas! Do you even know where you’re going?” she demanded.

“Actually, pull over. I can bend this cop around my finger.” She said calming down.

“Okay!” she said as she suddenly flapped her wings before flying over to the massive tree and grasping her present for Alaric. She then flew upwards through the air, bypassing the stairs before landing in front of her room and pulling her wings into her shoulders.

IC: Rebekah

"Well, I'm not old and wrinkled or a drug user, so I think we can rule out the possibility that I am Charlie Sheen." Rebekah replied, in an almost deadpan voice.

fK5oqYf.jpg

"I was going back to California to be with my family during Christmas, you followed me because God KNOWS why--you want me to stop? You want me to stop?"

Dallas turned around to look at Nicole, his eyes finally meeting hers as he took off the Oakley's, long blonde bangs falling like a curtain along his fizzling blue eyes as he stared at her.

"If you get me arrested, I will never talk to you again," he said quietly as he slowed the car, pulling to the side of the road and sliding the Oakley's back on as he smirked, turning down the radio and watching as the cop slowed and stopped behind him.

Ric, meanwhile, walked to Ashlynn's dorm like a normal person and walked in as her wings furled back into her back. The history teacher stood there, eyes wide like a kid's on, well...Christmas, before leaping onto the bed and sitting cross legged.

"That is so cool."

"BEKAHHHHHHH! Are you coming to L.A.? Finally? Are ya? Are ya? Are ya?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Seeing as I brought the cop in, I guess I'll control him, too. : D

IC-Morrison (And NPC Cop):

The cop car slowed, the officer driving it quickly stepping out, a notepad held in his hands as he stepped up to Dallas's car, Morrison following close behind him. He quickly came to a stop by Dallas's door, looking down at the two within with a stern gaze.

"License and registration," he growled.

profiles i guess