IC: 415, Malus, NPC guards

415 spun around John, ramming his knee into the small of the mutant's back, then taking his crossbow and hitting John over the head with the butt of it.

"That was the idea, yes."

Malus stepped back.

"Oh, yes," he said, "my name is Malus. I have some important news for you, but first, where are your parents?"

He peeked into the mansion, looking for John and Liliana.

Ten of Song's brainwashed guards stood at the entrance, their rifles trained on the stranger.

"Identify yourself," one demanded.

67tlbk.png

IC: (Scott)

Scott's head was pounding now. He need to find Ezekiel. They could shut this down if they worked together. Scott started to look for the fellow technopath.

IC: Ezekiel (X-Mansion)

Ezekiel was wearing a sweater with a Santa Claus outline on it, jeans, and sneakers. He was sitting on a chair, eyeing a basket full of candy canes. It wasn't much to give, but it would be enough for all of the X-Men. He then eyed his many computer screens, sighing, noting the news of both Pietro's attacks and those of the new extremists. This was an interruption of such wonderful holidays.

Ezekiel stood up, and walked out of his room, whistling "It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year". He was also carrying his basket.

Edited by KlakWest

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

IC: Gemini"I would like to ask permission to stay here and uh...serve as a spy to keep an eye on the X-Men," Gemini said, "Sir," IC: CalebCaleb grabbed another and stuffed in his mouth,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Dallas (Institute, Westchester)

"Man, these brownies have the weirdest bite to 'em--"

Now don't it make you feeeeeel bad

When you tryna find your way home and

Dunno which way to goooooooooooo

If you're goin' DOWN SOUTH

they got no work for you if you

Dunno bout Chicagoooooo

Was that...his distress song with Morrison? Why was the fox humming about...the brownies.

"Uh...on second thought, I really just ate..."

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Why so many auto-hits Zyke? I never auto-hit, but I might start if that’s how you prefer your fights.

IC: Feral (X-Mansion, rooftop)

John grunted as the hits connected, blood running down his forehead. He snarled and then kicked the agent on his gut, forcing him back before he lashed out with his claws, trying to slice through the crossbow.

“Tell me who you are working for!” he demanded.

IC: Liam (X-Manor)

“My dad went outside, and my mom is over there,” he said motioning towards her. “You were at Weapon-X weren’t you?” he tensed as his ice-claws suddenly popped out.

“Were you the one spying on us!” he demanded forcing Malus against the wall.

IC: ??? (Hellfire Mansion)

The man was wearing a black cloak that covered every inch of him, the hood covering his face in shadows, though a single red eye seemed to gleam from within. The stranger then pulled up the hood to reveal a man with what seemed to be a half metal face and a robotic eye.

“Call me Dr. Robocain!” he laughed manically. “Actually, just Novocain, Robocain is far too cliché.”

IC: Quicksilver (Brotherhood Warehouse)

“We already have a spy in place,” he narrowed his eyes. “Why?”

IC: Nicole (X-Manor)

“Oh,” she said softly. “I thought you would like them…” she said. She then released a pheromone for Dallas that would make him increasingly want to eat the brownies.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Gemini"The wouldn't expect two spies," Gemini said,IC: Caleb"Musgusuensieownsir" he muttered, which he was trying to say, "Come on Dallas try this!"IC: ZacZac was starting to make the batter for the cake, reading the instructions as he cooked, "Thank god I don't need to do any tests for this cake,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: (Sarah)

Sarah rushed to the door when they got blown down. When she saw the stranger turn out to be Novocain, it took all her will power not to draw her big Iron and put a bullet in his head. "How are you even alive?"

(Carli)

"I'm always ready to go." Carli summoned a Kevlar vest under her current clothes.

Edited by thelonewander

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Down in her private little labyrinth, Song had tapped into the minds of the brainwashed guards, keeping on eye on things through their eyes. She hadn't taken control of them, she was just riding along with their optic and aural senses so she knew what was going on up there that had sounded the alarms.

The question now was whether this was really the infamous Novocain or just some cyborg creation of his that thought it was

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Sorry, I didn't mean for it to sound like that. I had no intention to auto-hit.

IC: 415, Malus, guards

Aaron remained silent, yanking the weapon out of John's reach. He pulled out one of his explosive bolts, flipping the catch that the bow would normally activate and dropping it at John's feet. As the agent took off, the bolt began to blink and make some rather loud beeping sounds...

Malus let out a pained gasp.

"Oh, it's good to see you too," he said.

There was a series of clicks as the troops primed their rifles.

"State your intentions," the same guard demanded.

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

IC (Drones)

They were low-flying, low sound drones. Specially designed by the unit for the purpose of surgical strikes against enemy positions. They were very very good at their job. They were coated with a layer of stealth material, ensuring radar wouldn't catch them, thanks to some advanced building techniques, the most noise they generated was a low buzz. The best part however, was the fact they could carry variable payloads. Anything from missiles, bombs, bioweapons, napalm...even if the enemy saw them coming, they'd never be able to guess what they were carrying until they were upon them. The first trio of drones, laden down with bombs, formed the vanguard of the strike force. Their operators aboard the Glory had sighted in on the Brotherhood's little hideaway as soon as it had come into visual range.

Moments later, explosions rocked the warehouse. Bombs fell from up above, shattering supports, whatever section of the roof they hit...and in general, making the building a very unsafe place to be in. With any luck, they might have killed some of the Mutants outright. The second wave of drones, made up of four units, had spread out into a square formation, one for each side of the warehouse. They were flying low, dangerously low. They dropped what appeared to be mere metallic crates. Then these crates unfolded, revealing two sets of machine guns and one grenade launcher. These were automatic turrets, closed circuit. Impossible to hack due to the lack of any wireless connection. They were pre-programmed before each mission...in sum, they couldn't be turned against their masters unless someone was stupid enough to run up to one and happened to know the password.

As one, the auto-turrets opened fire.

OOC: Permission for this bit of shock and awe came from Flex.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Spirit

Will was walking through the halls and came opon several mutants eating brownies with the president's daughter, suddenly he felt a shift in Dallas's emotions, he smiled, guessing that Nicole was behind it he sent a message telepathically to Dallas. 'Better watch out she's got her eye on you.'

IC: Smith

Joe stood with the other brainwashed guards pointing his gun at Novocain.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC RageI continued to be the Mansion's resident hobo. It was my day off from the factory so I had plenty of free time. I just sat there on the couch, oblivious to everything that was going on.IC HeiKristy saw that everybody was headed to the kitchen. She saw that Nicole had baked brownies. She tentatively edged closer, unsure of whether it would be polite to ask for one. After all, judging from what Nicole had said, they seemed to be for Dallas...

IC: Dallas (Institute, Westchester)

"Well, Nicole, I don't wanna get fat...but you know, one more brownie..."

The Californian chronokinetic plucked one from the tray and began to nibble on it, all the while mentally screaming out in protest.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

(Lexie: Prototype)

Lexie had been out for a walk around the city. As she was coming back, she saw the drones flying low, and then bomb the warehouse. As civilians fled, she grabbed to unlucky guys by the neck, and then consumed them, very quickly. Shifting her armor on and blade out, she rushed towards on of the turrets, ready to cut it in half.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Magnitude reacted as soon as the first bombs hit the roof, starting to bulk up to his usual titanic battle size, batting falling rubble aside as he did. Thinking back to his time in gangs, he figured this was pretty similar to some of the tactics they'd used back then: make a big noise round the front, and when your target bolted round the back the guy you had waiting would spring the ambush. So, having no idea that in fact all four sides of the building were being watched, he decided to mix things up a little and force whoever was launching this attack to rethink their strategy. Now almost taller then the warehouse, he threw his full weight at the front facade of the building. Weakened by the bombs, fire from the turrets and lack of roof, it all but exploded outwards, providing the Brotherhood inside with an easy escape and showering what Magnitude believed would be the bulk of the attackers with chunks of brickwork and masonry. And while the SpecOps team had done a very good job of making sure the turrets couldn't be hacked, there was only so much you could do to prevent them being flattened by huge blocks of debris

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC-Morrison:

Or, at least, Dallas tried to nibble. Morrison, still contentedly humming the song like nothing was wrong, wacked the second brownie away with his tail, while leaning against Dallas, sending him feelings of distress, danger, making him want to get away as fast as possible.

Pot brownies are not

Legal in this country, I thought

Why are they still made?

IC-Error:

"Ah, Novocain! Haven't seen you in a while," Error said brightly, even as he turned back to Shaw-the two had long since walked back up.

"Told you that there was a madman up here. I say let him in, he's a funny guy, but if you wanna shoot that's cool too."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Hei

Kristy looked on curiously as the school's resident fox fox whacked away Dallas's brownie. "That's strange," Hei remarked. "He's just whacking it away; why isn't he trying to eat it? And since when do foxes hum?" Kristy looked on quizzically. "Are you sure that fox doesn't already belong to someone?" she asked. "Somebody may be looking for their pet."

IC: Rapture:

"Now what are you looking looking for Rommy?" She asked, browsing through the Asgardian's memories. Rapture 'borrowed' a few here and there, as they might help her out later on. Especially with watching over her idiotic cousin.

IC: (NPC)

"Hello, Is this Hank McCoy?" asked the feminine speaker, "I needed to call about my Son's... Unique Talents."

IC: Chris Marie:

When he arrived back in Westchester, Chris stepped out of the car, and waved at the driver. The driver might have said something in response, but he wasn't paying attention, nor could he understand him as Tali's memories had worn off by now. After the cab had driven off, he put his hands in his pockets and started to head back towards the manor.

IC: Balrog:

Gunfire. Cain lifted his head and listened. Definitely gunfire. Not too close, but still, not something that should be taken lightly. He stood, and started to head out the back door, into the city.

IC: Aether:

Will, who was already in his combat gear, stood and waited for the others.

IC: ???/Wild Card:

"Brownies?" He asked, suddenly appearing besides Dallas, Nicole, Hei, and Julia, "Ohh, Can I have some? I haven't had brownies... In a long time!"

IC: Caleb"Aw come I had like two and they don't do anything," Caleb said,IC: ZacZac was busy cleaning up right now as he was waiting for the cake to be done. He dumped all the bowls and supplies he used into the sink, in which, people near the kitchen could hear clearly, and placed the ingredients up."Now to wait,"

IC: Zac"Eeyup," he said as he stared at the oven, not turning his eyes to Hei, "One of those rare times I cook something that isn't frozen,"