OOC: Ooh. Venom returns. Coolio. Mayhaps he could meet up with Spencer at some point? He may not be Spider-Man, but he is a spider man. Could be fun.

IC: Warned by the sudden growing glow from within the zombie pile, Corpse coated himself in crystallized blood and made to dive out of the way. The beam blazed through the zombies easily, searing towards Corpse with incredible speed. It was fortunate Corpse made to dive when he did, as the beam crashed into his right side even after diving, blasting the hasty blood armor off and searing the skin on Corpse's right arm.

Corpse hit the ground and rolled to his feet, stumbling as he tried to recover in time to not be struck with a follow up attack. to cover his recovery, Corpse hunched over. Suddenly, spears of blood erupted from Corpse's body, creating a sort of offensive defense that stretched in an attempt to stab at Iron Man, or at least drive him back some.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC [Wallace/NYC Apartment]

"The Legions of Rome?" He frowned. "Ah. I should of known. You must be a figure of some sort in the Roman Empire. A powerful one, too, if you speak Latin with such clarity. Not many in Constantinople do that anymore." He frowned when he realized her style of dress. "Yet I haven't seen clothing like that outside of my books. You are quite strange, Romani."

OOCI figure if she's pre-Empire/around the age of Augustus, just saying the term 'Roman Empire' would raise an eyebrow, and Constantinople wouldn't of even been founded until 330 AD, so she's going be somewhat confused.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

OOC: Also, upon checking on the characters still need approval, I must say that I am distinctly against Silver Serpent. She is the definition of overpowered. This, biohesive, allows her essentially multiple powers.

She can create quickie clones at incredible speed, allowing her almost limitless mooks. Whether they can be defeated easily or not is irrelevant, they can overwhelm people through sheer numbers. And the ability to create nigh on perfect clones is overpowered, any way you slice it. Granted, less so then some of her other abilities, but the point remains.

Further, the healing abilities are rather pushing it. Even healing factors and healing abilities have limits, and being able to replicate and replace limbs entirely goes beyond those limits. Her abilities essentially render any damage dealt in any capacity meaningless.Also, she is immune to most diseases, and remains in perfect health.

And to top it off, she can control biohesive easily, and can make it harden to almost diamond level strength. This is easily one of her most overpowered abilities. She could, as you say, imprison someone with tendrils and then force them to harden to the strength of literally the toughest substance on the planet. Not even a mutant with superstrength could break out of that. And then it dissolves into water, so no one can ever get a sample to examine it. Oh, and her powers can't be shut off by any means.Alone, many of these abilities would be overpowered. But together, they result in a liquid-that-turns-to-diamond controlling, immune to sickness, any wound healing, immune to anti-mutant abilities, mook factory of a character. Who also has no exploitable weaknesses.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Krystal - Woods, Westchester -
Krystal began to charge at Logan as soon as she saw his right arm beginning to morph into a weapon. She wasn't quick enough however and Logan pumped her chest with quite a few bullets, the force of the hits knocking her backwards and down onto the snow, once again her chest began to leak out blood. Logan stopped firing as soon as she was down, he had to realize by now that bullets wouldn't be enough to kill her, already they were being forced out of her body back the way they came as the healing factor kicked into high gear.
Krystal however stayed down, whimpering in pain. Krystal was afraid, not for her life however, but for Logan’s. Logan knew Krystal was a mutant, but he knew nothing of her status as a werewolf. Her animal side was screaming in her mind, urging her to activate her Lycan form and end this. But she wouldn't. If she gave in, there would be nothing to hold her back from killing Logan.
She didn't want him to die, she had to get him to see reason. "Logan...please...stop this...I know part of you still loves me, don't listen to the nano-bots, they aren't Luis, and never will be. I watched him die with my own eyes before I was forcibly turned into...this."
Logan slowly approached Krystal as she spoke, but with that mask on there was no way to tell how he was reacting to what she was saying. "Look what they've done to you...you think mutants are monsters, abominations that must be purged. But what makes you any different? The nanobots give you nearly unlimited power, you can kill almost anyone with a whim, and now they're making you kill the one person you cared about. Those nano-bots have made you more of a monster then I am."
If there was any part of the Logan she knew left, she knew this would at the very least stall him, she just needed time to get through to him.
OOC: I'll throw in a Howard post when I finish it. :3
Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Note that Corpse was called back to the mansion in my last Novocain post Advent.

No, they are at least a mile away if not father.

IC: Crossfire (Woods, NYS)

“No! No!” Logan yelled at Krystal. “He is my brother! I have his memories! He’s with me!” he yelled at Krystal. “You aren’t Krystal anymore, you’re a filthy mutant, whatever Krystal once was died when your X-gene activated,” he said taking a step forward. “I loved the old Krystal and now she is dead. I will kill you for her.” His hand twitched and suddenly it turned into a long and very thing blade, he extended the blade trying to stab it through Krystal’s shoulder and into the ground, hopefully pinning her to the earth.

IC: NPC

“Enforcer Public Service desk how can I help you?” a cheery female voice answered over the phone.

IC: Knower

"Hello. I am an operative with SHIELD and I am calling today on account of the recent... activities of some of your field agents." I tried to phrase it as politely as possible; the receptionist wasn't the one who had blasted flames at me after all. "I'm sorry to bother you about this, but it would seem that there is a lack of communication between our two organizations. While performing an investigation of yesterday's tv hijackings, we were redirected to the Base of Operations of the brotherhood of Mutants. While performing investigations and attempting to hinder the escape of the Brotherhood, several members of our force were attacked by a few of your units."

OOC: Actually, Advent, that's just what I was thinking. :P

IC: Venom, Demon

When the transformation was complete, we stood and roared, batting aside the nearest soldier. We stumbled for a second, unused to our legs after so many years of being trapped in a container, but soon found our footing and grabbed another SHIELD agent by the throat.

"Where...is..Peter...Parker?" we demanded.

"I-I don't know!" the soldier sputtered, prompting our grip to tighten.

"Tell us or we'll break your puny neck!"

The only response we got was a series of choking and coughing sounds. Suddenly, there was a terrible pain in our back. Someone was trying to shoot us. We whirled around and snarled, sending a spike-tipped tendril through the chest of our attacker.

It was time for us to leave.

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

IC:

"He could've just said that instead of just knocking me unconscious..." Chris grumbled. Upon seeing Tyrone, he commented, "You should really drink less coffee. It smells."

"He's right, that much coffee can't be good for you," Christopher added, glancing at Tyrone before turning to Chris, "And sorry about knocking you out... If I tried to explain, you probably wouldn't have understood what I said."

"It's... Alright," Chris replied, ignoring Tyrone for the moment to concentrate on what Christine had said to him, "And sure... As long as no one tries to drag me by my arm again... Sure."

IC:

After stealing a car, and a good bit of time driving, Rapture and her asgardian minion returned to the hellfire mansion.

"Huh-Low!" Rapture called out into the mansion as she walked in through the front doors, "Anyone home? I need someone who can teleport!"

OOC: Zyke I would ask you to remove that Demon post please. For one thing, Demon would have no way of finding those two in the middle of the woods, and on X-men property at that. Secondly I really don't want anyone else interfering with Krystal and Logan at this time. Thanks.

IC: Howard - USMARIID -

Howard barrel rolled to the side as best he could to avoid the blood spears. The unibeam was a powerful move, but it was also very costly. While being merged with his suit had many advantages, in this instance it actually gave him a disadvantage, drawing that much energy from the arc reactor for the unibeam had actually caused him physical fatigue, not to mention causes all his suit's systems to fail for at least a few seconds. This gave Corpse time to recover a bit.

"Then I have no reason to hold back anymore..." She muttered almost to herself. As Logan brought down the blade, Krystal suddenly pulled her legs in and then sprung them out, kicking right into Logan's chest. He'd practically been right on top of her, and so intend on stabbing his blade through her shoulder than he'd never seen it coming.

Logan was sent flying backwards, only stopping when his body slammed into a tree. Krystal moved quickly, stepping right over Logan, it was as if they had traded places.

"No, I don't think you ever really loved me, if you did you'd accept me no matter what I was. The X-gene didn't kill me, I'm still here." She said, tapping the side of her head. "You're just too full of hate to see it."

Krystal was breathing heavily, practically hyperventilating, she was barely holding back the Lycan side, it was going to break free, and then Logan would die. "I'm not just a mutant Logan, I'm a Lycan too. You won't be able to kill me, you push me any farther and you will die...it will be out of my control. I'm giving you this one chance...leave, get out of here."

"Or you will most certainly die."

Edited by Snelly

IC:

So far, so good.

Anyone who had gone to Rapture to ask who she was, and what she was doing instantly reconized her once they got close enough. She moved through most of the halls with ease, no guards had moved to oppose her. Yet.

So she was able to enter the medical ward, where all the doctors inside reconized her upon her entry. She quickly moved over to where Aether was sleeping, and placed a hand upon his head...

Will had re-awoken from unconsciousness not long after he was given to the Medic's care. He'd gone to sleep not much later. Which was how Rapture found him, sleeping pieceful dreams. A dream where his family was OK with him being a Mutant, where he didn't have to work for SHIELD and where he didn't get his butt handed to him by a pyrokinetic. His sleep was invaded by... Something. He didn't know what it was, but he didn't want it in his dream. He felt powerless to stop whatever it was, and his consciousness was quickly brushed aside...

Rapture withdrew her hand once she was done altering Will's memories and personality. Now she had a inside man (er- boy), on the Pantheon team. While Aether didn't originally want to be that, he would now serve a more... Beneficial purpose that the one he had served before.

With that, Rapture began to head back to the main deck, still altering the minds of anyone who drew near her to reconize her, not as Rapture, or as Lexington Meyers, but as Elizabeth Jacobs, a non-existant person that Rapture had made up on a whimsy.

OOC: How and why is Demon there and how did he know this is happening? Oh wait Demon turned Krystal into a mutant I guess its relevant sort of, but doesn't explain how or why he is there.

IC: Service Attendant, ???

“Sure, one moment.” There was a click as the call was transferred to another line. “This is Incinerator,” a dark voice said over the line. In fact the very same voice as the Enforcer who blasted flames at Knower.

IC: NPC Crossfire (Woods)

“You are not our target mutant, leave or we will be forced to deal with you.” Crossfire said ignoring the lighting for now. Distracted by the mutant Logan had been thrown back against the tree, his armor cushioning most of the impact, but it still rendered him breathless. Suddenly Krystal was in front of him touching his helmet. “Then you are even more corrupted then we thought.” Logan said. “It is you who dies here monster.” He said as he attempted to slam his metal helmet into her head and then drive his blade into her gut.

IC: White Queen (Hellfire Mansion)

“I can’t teleport but Ben can,” she said smoothly as Rapture approached them. “Not exactly sure where he is right now though; he comes and goes,” She then saw Ben. “Oh, there he is.” She smiled.

IC: Mimic (X-Manor)

“Great!” she smiled. “I’m glad you two are finally starting to get along.”

Edited by Flex Capacitor

OOC: AuRon, there is opposition, but the player behind it is offline. It would be best if you give more than twenty minutes response time, as a courtesy to players who may not be present.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Knower"Hello sir," I replied, pretending to not know him. "I must have messed with the big guys," I thought. "I am sorry to bother you about this, but it would seem that there is a lack of communication between our two organizations. While performing investigations lead us to the Brotherhood base, several members of our force were attacked by a few of your units. I can understand if you mistook us for Brotherhood agents; I can arrange for an identification symbol to be made."

OOC: Noted.

IC: Corpse began trembling angrily. It would seem that his current engagement was at an end. His voice grating like glass crushing and scraping against itself due to lack of use, Corpse spat irritatedly "Someone bring me to the mansion. And let it be known that your interrupting of my activity is not appreciated."

As he stated this, he turned to Iron Man, spears pulling back into his body. The skin on his arm was slowly beginning to heal, Corpse not particularly worried about it as far as the fight was concerned. And Corpse fully intended to continue fighting until his transport arrived.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC:

(Sam, Sarah)

With the call to the new location, Sam sped his way over, catching his breath for a second, before jumping into the fray. He killed two SHIELD agents before they spotted him, and Sam was forced into cover.

Sarah, flying over head, dive bombed with her revolver, hitting 3 agents before she pulled up, and landed on the top of the building. Reloading, she entered, sword in one hand, revolver int he other.

Edited by thelonewander

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

OOC: Yeah, Auron, please note this post I'm making. It'd be nice if you gave time for reaction in the medical bay. Most of the Pantheon team is still there.

IC: Rapture wasn't as undetected in the medical room as she thought. One person recognized her for what she truly was instantly. "HEY!"

OOC: Alyssa can see Rapture for what she truly is no matter how powerful the illusion. You can try psychic attacks, but I doubt you'll get the result you expect.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Jon/Kaithas, is Nick still fighting Balrog? o-o

IC:

Rapture glanced at Alyssa. She looked like a standard SHIELD guard...

Not wanting to blow her cover (even though she probably already might have if this person had resisted her powers), Rapture tried the 'friendly' approach, "Oh, Hello! I was sent down to check on your friend here. He seems alright to me..."

IC: Alyssa pulled a pistol and pointed it at Rapture. Despite Alyssa's young age her arm didn't waver and her aim was true. "You don't look like any SHIELD agent I've seen. What did you do to Aether?"

OOC: He is, I just pulled a brainslip.

IC: Balrog's attack connected, setting the shifter's arm on fire. He growled and it reformed into something slimy, impossible to keep a grip on as he pulled it away. Meanwhile his other arm changed into a claw, hammering at Balrog's chest again.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

Rapture, "I'd told you it was nothing... But you wouldn't believe me. All I needed was to know you existed... And how to find you."

Rapture stepped back, so she was standing directly in front of Aether's bed, "Doctors! This crazy girl is trying to threaten me for no reason!"

This attracted the attention of any of the medical officers nearby, who Rapture could more easily influence.

Balrog felt another dull impact as the claw again pierced his skin. He winced and staggered back several paces. He couldn't keep this up, he had to find some way to stop Nick...

OOC: No problem. Demon post deleted.

IC: Venom

We began to shrink, taking the form of one of the SHIELD agents. We made a break for the door, escaping to one of the transport vans outside. Before the SHIELD soldiers positioned outside could realize what had happened, we were already driving away. Now, where would we look for Parker first?

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

IC: Howard - USMARIID -

As the suit's systems came back online Howard stood back up to full height. "Time to end this." With that he bend his legs before launching himself forward with the help of his repulsors. He flew forward at great speed toward Corpse, raising his right fist to deck him in the face.

Krystal pulled back her head was slammed by the hard helmet. You fool... This not only hurt, but gave away whatever effort she was making to hold back. She snarled angrily and tempted to swipe back, only to feel intense pain in her gut. Logan had stabbed her in the abdomen, again drawing her blood.

Logan would suddenly find Krystal's clawed hand grasping his wrist and slowly pulling the blade out of her gut with her superior strength. Krystal let out a angry growl, her left hand going from Logan's throat as she held the wrist in her right. Logan would find Krystal's grip extremely tight, and getting tired as Krystal began to grow larger, changing to her bigger and more ferocious lycan form.

Now there was nothing holding her back, her lycan form took away most of her intelligence and ability to think and replaced it with pure instinct and rage. She attempted to squeeze Logan's throat.

Edited by Snelly

IC: Alyssa put her left hand on her hip, keeping her pistol trained on Rapture. Most high-up SHIELD agents had psychic defenses. Rapture's earlier efforts had been aided by the sheer unexpectedness of the attack as well as no conflicting accounts. The doctors around here were more than acquainted with Alyssa's powers.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

One...

"Happy now? You win," Rapture said, sighing. The Doctors started to back off, knowing that Alyssa could probably deal with the situation.

Two...

"I'll 'surrender'," She said, starting to hold out her hands.

Three!

"But not today!" She shouted, as she dashed off, heading towards the Med-Ward doors, trying to remove the SHIELD suit as she went. She needed to get her wings out...

OOCMore characters. :U

Name: Lucas ParkerCodename: The PidgeoneerAge: 19Gender: MaleFaction: Neutral.Power: The ability to mind control any and all members of the class Aves within a half kilometer radius, as well as the ability to manipulate any feathers within eyesight.Appearance: A well built young man, standing at 6'5" with a roguish sort of mess of black two inch hair. Has brown eyes, some cheekbones that apparently look Cherokee in origin, and a taste for loose tee-shirts.Weapons: A four inch skinning knife and a homemade bola.Skills: He's pretty good at tinkering with things, often making little DIY projects for the fun of it. Not MacGyver, but he can make some cool stuff. He also has basic self defense taught to him by his father.Personality: Something of a cynic, he can be rather distant at times if you stop talking to him for five seconds.Weakness: He might be able to summon a hoard of birds on you, but catch him inside, say, a sealed building, and his chances of survival go drastically down.Bio: Lucas isn't exactly the usual mutant stereotypical story. Yes, he lived in a nice family, yes he discovered his powers and kept them secret, but he had no crushing guilt or somesuch. He went through high school fine, his parents weren't complete and utter bigots and actually rather supportive. He wasn't top of his class but he got good grades, really just generally a good life story.

Aaaaaand then he went to NYC. Growing in a suburban town, he was completely unprepared for big city life and it showed. Going from restaurant to restaurant trying to make a living, he found that the world wasn't quite what he had expected. Of course, being NYC, he had a few attempted muggings, though those only served to further cement his skills in the mastery of the avian mind.

More recently he's decided to go touring around the country, mainly because he got tired of constantly getting mugged in NYC.

Edited by Dr. Alexandra Humva

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong