The Dark and the Dead

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Calerix (Station U)The Ce-Matoran said nothing. Topics about death and the like unnerved her, even if she didn't show it. Shaking it off, she spoke to the room at large. "Alright, anyone who is going to come scout out Level Y, please come over here." As she spoke, Calerix walked toward one of the exits, motioning for the two nearby (Jaron and Hithyn) to follow.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Kaithas easily blocked, as the rotter was slashing at his sword arm. This time, however, he embedded his sword in the horror's wrist, then pulled and jumped back, sawing its hand off with the serrations.OOC: If too godmoddy, let me know. I think it should be fine, but I don't want another broken arm.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:(No Man's Land)Quoribay sheathed his dirks, pulled out his disk launcher and smashed on on the head of the beserker attacking kaithas, making a noticale dent on it's skull and cracks forming. It clawed at Quoribay, not yet realizing that it's hand was chopped off, so it didn't reach him. It was about then when Matu gave a whoop of joy and notified the adventurers the door was unlocked. The group ran out of the room, and not a moment too soon, for just after they ran to the door, the skakdi smashed the table they were hiding behind into splinters. The comrades ran through the halls with glee, but three matoran rotters managed to get through the door and gave chase. The other 3 rotters got stuck in the doorway and gave up. "We can't let them get to Station U!" Quoribay told his tomb raiders. "We need to make them immobile!". He stopped,turned around, and put his disk launcher in a ready position as thelast 3 rotters shuffled towards their fate.OOC: Okay, this is the part where anyone can join in if you are in the passages between stations and storage units. Now we need to cripple the few remaining so we don't bring the fight to Station U.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Vertak, Hallways:Vertak panted as they ran, gasping for air that he'd thought he'd never breathe again, and surprised that he'd survived yet another encounter with the rotters. He halted before the others did, realizing they were leading the rotters straight to Station U, and turned."We must stop them!" he shouted. He threw his shield vertically at the rotters, and it embedded in the chest of one. He mentally cursed (he'd been aiming for the neck) and began to back away, readying his knife.

IC:(Passageways)Quoribay charged at the rotters, making blow after blow with his disk launcher on the waist of the lead rotter, hoping others would follow his lead.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Kaithas grinned and ran toward the wall. He looped the end around a rail on the wall and chucked the hook into one of the rotters. It was a lucky shot and it stuck in the monstrosity's neck. "GET OVAH HERE!" Kaithas pulled with all his might on the rope. If the rotter didn't come that way the hook would do damage to its neck.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:(Hallways)Quoribay ducked under another roter's swipe and began to back away from the monstrosities. His repeated blows had been crushing the rotter's wait, but it still kept coming he looked his right in time to see Kaithas's hook catch into a rotter's neck. As kaithas tugged, the neck of the rotter, already weakened by decayment and the clash in the work room, gave way and the rotter's head was ripped off it's body, which was still coming to them. A chunk of rotter neck was still on kaithas's hook. "Great job, Kaithas!" Quoribay commented as he bashed his disk launcher against an arm of a rotter.

IC:(Hallways)The rotter's face kaithas slashed at was sliced in half, making his face grotesque beyond imagination. Quoribay attacked the same rotter with a blow to theleg, slowing it down.

IC: Matu (Station U)Despite that preventing those rotters from reaching Station U was a noble goal, Matu didn't stick around to help. The others were already at them, doing what appeared to be an effective job with very little trouble surprisingly. From the looks of it, they didn't need his help one bit. Either way, someone almost always died in an encounter with the rotters. He wasn't going to be that unlucky sucker.It was like outrunning a bear or two with several people. All you had to do was make sure you were running faster than the guy beside you. Except these guys were charging towards the animals. All the better. If they came out alive, they'd be angry but his actions were more than understandable. When you saw one of those creepy crawlies, you ran.And what some would mistake this for 'cowardice' brought the fight to Station U then so be it.

IC:(Hallways)Quoribay watched as kaithas's katana sliced through the rotter's upper leg, but only partially. The blade was stuck in the bone and despite kaithas's efforts, he couldn't retrieve it before he had to back away to avoid rotter slashes. That rotter moved towards kaithas with unrelenting strength, the katana still in its' leg. Meanwhile, Quoribay looked behind him to see what the others were doing, only to curse at Matu's cowardice. By the time he turned around, he was face to face with the other two snarling rotters. He ducked just barely under a slash by a rotter and pulled Vertak's shield out of one's chest -just in time to block another blow. He backed away,butthe rotters were still to close for comfort. "help!"

IC: Vertak, Hallway: Months of training for the Dark Hunters without being given additional powers had forced Vertak to work even harder to meet the standards in time for the Metru-Nui operation that had gone so horribly wrong. However, it meant his throwing accuracy was near perfect - and when he realized Matu was going to stab them in the back and leave them for dead, he said nothing. Leaving Kaithas and Quoribay for a second to deal with the rotters alone, Vertak flipped his knife into throwing position and within a second it was flipping through the air towards the back of Matu's leg. There was no question that it would hit - the question was, where?That said, Vertak realized too late that the move had left him weaponless, and thus useless for Quoribay and Kaithas."I'll be back in a second! Need to get my knife back!" he called, as he scrambled over to Matu.

IC: Matu (Hallway)Matu had taken off in a burst of speed, only to have an explosion of searing pain erupt in the back of his calf. The knife had found a cozy home in the flesh of his leg, resulting in his tripping to a halt. Reflexively, he tried getting back up to restart his run but that proved quite difficult when there was a sharp object embedded in your leg, its tip poking around and edge cutting at the slightest contraction.Breathing hard, it took him a second to get over the pain to look back at what had struck him, getting his first peek at the silvery object and Vertak, headed straight towards him. At that, his emotions gave way into anger as he suddenly realized what had just occurred. "What are you, crazy?!" were Matu's first words, followed by several vile curses. It was unbelievable. From his point of view, Vertak had just attempted to kill him for a perfectly reasonable action. Not the best moral decision but understandable. He continue to lay there, seething as he tightly gripped his wrench.

Edited by TX Wade

IC:(Hallways)Quoribay duckd and blocked several blows from the duet of rotter attacks. When he managed to see vertak standing defenceless with his back to him he got really angry. If this was a TV show, this would be the part where a mother would plug her child's ear to avoid him/her hearing the rather vulgar sentence that Quoribay said next. "... you ****ing, overly expired MILK CARTON!" Quoribay finished in his anger. He manages to channel his rage into a shield bash at rotter going for kaithas, knocking it off it's feet and on the ground. "MAKE 'EM PAY, BRO!" Quoribay yelled at kaithas, pointing to the katana before turning around to block more attacks from his two rotters.

IC: Calerix (Station U)Getting no response other than Jaron's, the Ce-Matoran felt it was safe to assume that no-one else was coming. She pulled open the door and walked out. She went down the hall for a bit, before pausing and turning to her companions, who she hoped were following her. "Am I the only one who hears the sound of battle faintly?"Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Kaithas grinned and did his best imitation of what one would do if he wanted to play soccer (football for all you British people) with the rotter's head. It didn't do much, but the rotter's neck snapped back, giving the Jungle Matoran the opening he'd been looking for. He grabbed his katana and slashed at the monstrosity's overextended neck.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:(Hallways)Quoribay saw kaithas's sword decapitate the rotter as if he was swinging a golf club. "RIP IT TO SHREDS!" A bloodthirsty Quoribay ordered, still blocking the other two rotter's blows.OOC: two decapitated, one to go. Oh, and the decapitated ones will still come at you.

IC - Anvor:I can't end my life, but I don't need to preserve it.The theme had become Anvor's motto since the start of this living karzahni, and he held grimly to it, even as he lowered his spear, watching as the rotter collapsed, a frozen corpse. It would have been easy to slip up, to allow the rotter to take hold of him and kill him; it would all have ended. But omission, the matoran knew, constituted offense in many situations, including these. He carefully stepped around the fallen zombie and took off down a corridor towards the distant station U; it had only been a lone rotter, but if he waited, more might come. Again, omission would constitute offense. Survival by code and necessity, not by want. That was his state.

OOC: But they can't see. Which is good. How small of pieces do they need to be in?IC: Kaithas growled. "WHY WON'T THEY DIE?" He parried a strike, then slashed at the rotter's leg, pulling back as he did. With luck it would hit the cut he made earlier, the pulling motion using the serrations to cut and preventing it cutting stuck again.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Vertak, Hallway:Vertak was suddenly back nexrt to Quoribay and Kaithas, weilding a knife he'd ripped out of Matu's leg."Remember this the next time you want to run away and save your sorry, selfish butt." He'd whispered to the Matoran on the ground."Just a quick reminder," he panted, kcking a rotter without a head away, "That you should never trust Matu to have your back in a battle."Speaking about backs, Vertak checked to make sure the aforementioned Matoran wouldn't come back after him, and also to make sure none of the rotters had gotten around them yet.

OOC: But they can't see. Which is good. How small of pieces do they need to be in?IC: Kaithas growled. "WHY WON'T THEY DIE?" He parried a strike, then slashed at the rotter's leg, pulling back as he did. With luck it would hit the cut he made earlier, the pulling motion using the serrations to cut and preventing it cutting stuck again.
OOC: yes, but they can feel.... well... sorta :P. As many ou deem neccesary to make them unable to follow us ;).IC:(Hallways)The rotter tumbled on it's side, learning the hard way why it neded two legs, not one. It twiched around as blood oozed squirted out his head and leg, trying to stand again. it lost it's progress when it was bashed where it's head used to be by Quoribay's disk launcher. This was only a weaker, one hand blow because his other hand was holding the shield to block blows from the only rotter here that could see. "FINISH IT KAITHAS!" Quoribay screamed.

IC: "WITH DEMONIC PLEASURE!" Kaithas stabbed his katana in the rotter's chest, then pulled up and back, again using the serrations, hopefully rending the upper part of its chest in half. OOC: I hope this is not gmodding. The big reason I'm doing it is so I can yell fatality.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Nah, it's okay IMO. It's almost completely senseless and is lying on the floor, anyways.IC:(Hallway)The rotter's body was almost completely butchered in half, save a few bones, half-decomposed organs ,and skin. Amazingly, it tried to move, struggling enough to wave itarms and leg randomly on the ground, as if it was making a snow angel of blood. "I need some more help here!" Quoribay pleaded as bony, undead claws scraped the shield he was carrying.

IC:(Hallways)The rotter responded with a roar and a punch to the gut that knocked the wind out of Kaithas. Lucky, it's distraction let Quoribay have time to bash it's head with his disc launcher before it could go for the kill, turning it a complete 90 degrees with a sickening crack. It's short attention span was drawn towards Quoribay, who retreated, drawing the rotters away from kaithas. But suddenly the shield was flung out of his hand by a rotter's claw and his protection clanged against the wall where it was thrown. He put away the launcher and drew his dirks with a gulp. Famous last words, his concious retorted.

Edited by Bulik

IC:(Hallways)The shield missed quoribay and instead hit the neck of the rotter that still had a neck left, embedding it into the wall. It clawed at Quoribay s if it was little kid trying to reach the cookie jar on the top shelf that was too far away. It tried to pull itself free bywalking away but only succeded in the shield tearing at it's neck. Meanwhile, Kaithas's blade sliced through the heel of the other rotter, making the headless oaf fall backwards in a way that can only be described as "slipping on a banana peel".

IC:(Hallways)Quoribay breathed a sigh of relief at kaithas's arrival and stabbed the floored rotter's arms into the ground with his dirks. "Finish the job"

IC:(Hallways)Quoribay grinned at Kaithas's overkill- that's his kindas style. He turned to the otherone, pinned to the wall and still trying to grab him even though it was hopelessly out of reach. "Lemme do a bit of this one" He said before cracking his knuckles, pinning both arms to the wall with his dirks and pounding it's chest repeatedly using his disk Launcher as a battering ram. After 15 seconds of this, he stepped back and said, "Your turn".

IC: Kaithas grinned and slashed it a few times, badly injuring it. He normally wouldn't be this mean, but these things needed to be diced as small as possible. "I'm leaving the kill for you. I've gotten all the others."

Edited by Toa Kaithas

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:(Hallways)"Thanks," Quoribay said with a friendly pat on kaithas's back. He sheathed one dirk and used the other to slowly saw both of the rotter's legs off. He then proceeded to decapitate it and and toss Vertak his shield back. "Let's get back to Station U before any more come"

IC: Vertak, Hallway:"Of course." Vertak nodded, grabbing his shield.His mind was still spinning in circles after the fight, but he managed to focus when he saw Matu on the ground."Ah, yes." Vertak said. "Would you two mind helping him back to Station U? I'd do it myself, but I think he wouldn't take it too kindly. I'll guard from the rear."