The Dark and the Dead

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Vertak, Station U:"Used to be?" Vertak shook his head. "I'd like to check it out, regardless, but not right now. As for Station V... I'm not sure about this instant, but maybe later. There are a lot of us here, and I've barely met half of you."He faced Quoribay, clipping his knife back onto his hip, though keeping his hand ready there if Jaron decided to continue the argument."I'll give you the same answer as I did to Kaithas."

IC: Matu (Station U):"You wouldn't happen to have any rope or a spare heatstone or lightstone, would you?" Matu asked after taking a moment to rummage through his bag. "What about a piece of candy or something sweet? It's impossible to find anything of the sort nowadays, especially when it's all been gorged in the first few days."At Quoribay's mention of a scavenger hunt, Matu answered quickly to that. "I'll come."

Edited by Mr. Wade

IC: Vertak, Station U:"Hmm... well, I'm not sure whether I wish that wasn't true or if I'm glad that it is." Vertak said.Not for the first time however, he wished that he'd been able to receive the experimental upgrades from The Shadowed One. Having control over gravity could solve all of his problems. Well, maybe not all of them, but they would certainly be far easier to deal with."Like I said," Vertak answered Matu, "Less than the minimum. I lost my last heatstone and lightstone when I had to jump down an elevator shaft. I was more preoccupied with surviving the fall than I was making sure I kept the stones. As for candy... well, I wouldn't be wanting to trade that if I had it, would I?" Vertak gave a soft chuckle at the last sentence, but he checked on his person... nothing."Perhaps I'll find something to trade you later."

Edited by Voltex

IC:(Station U)"Okay Matu, let's go", Quoribay said as he turned around and left station U's main gateway and into the labyrinth beyond, expecting Matu to follow.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Matu (Station U):"Perhaps." Matu said, shouldering on his knapsack in preparation for his trip with Quoribay. "If you guys ever need an extra set of hands, make sure to hit me up. Later fellas-""Hold on, Matu, what all would you give me for this?""Hmmmm..." he thought, noting how dim the stone's light was. "I'll give you one full can for it and maybe something I pick up from my scavenger hunt. Deal?"

Edited by Mr. Wade

IC: Vertak, Station U:Done with Matu, Jaron and Kaithas for the moment, Vertak spotted a Matoran (Calerix) plugged into the power source. It struck him as odd for a moment that they needed it, before remembering that charging via food and the like was simply something that he had taken for granted before becoming trapped in the tunnels. Curious to see if she would reply, Vertak stopped in front of her and spoke."Hello there, my name is Vertak. What's yours?"

IC:(Station U)Without the soft sounds of footsteps behind him, Quoribay glanced back to the Station. He paused, waiting for Matu to finish the trade and follow.

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Matu (Station U):Now it was Matu's turn to think, knowing he already owned a utility knife but what Jaron was offering was much more versatile as a backup weapon. Still, he could live without it and probably end up with something similar if he looked hard enough."One can and something of about equal value I can find. Is there anything in particular you want?"

IC:(Station U)Nichou Held his heatstone, leaned against a wall, and tried to get some rest.OOC: Open for interaction.

Edited by Bulik

IC: Matu (Station U):"I'll do what I can." Matu agreed, concluding their session of barter. "Either we can do the exchange later or trade one of your objects for one can. That way, you'll stay happy if I don't hold up my end of the bargain." Meaning if he didn't come back alive."Your choice."

Edited by Mr. Wade

IC-Jaron:Wordlessly, Jaron tossed forwards the lightstone, catching the can of food that was tossed back, and he proceeded to walk away. But not before tossing the can so that it would land beside Vertak.That done, he quickly stepped out and back into the tunnels.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Matu (Station U):"Quit your whining, I'm coming." Matu called back, catching the lightstone just as Jaron left his sights. He stuffed it in his bag before catching up to Quoribay, relieving the Fe-Matoran of the wait. He took only a moment to stare at the entrance of the dark tunnels awaiting him, swallowing his fear. No matter how many times he'd been out there, knee-deep in perilous territory, it was impossible to get used to it. The mere thought combined with memories of his past experiences were enough to spark an instinctive, primal fear."Lets go."

IC: Vertak, Station U:Vertak was about to speak to Calerix when the can landed beside him. His hand immediately went to his knife, but when Jaron left to re-enter the tunnels, Vertak relaxed again.Distracted, Vertak crouched by the can and looked at it. He'd been getting on fine so far, although he was feeling weaker than his normal strength... and it was true that he really didn't have anything to trade Matu... wordlessly, he picked up the can. Jaron had meant it for him and so he'd take it; Vertak picked it up,mentally acknowledging that, sometime before he or JAron died, he'd have to do the Matoran a favour."Hey! Wait up!" He called to Matu and Quoribay. "I'll come too."Vertak stood to his feet and jogged over, glancing over to Nichou as he passed."Would you like to come?" He asked his first companion.

IC: Calerix (Station U)She watched, with a hint of amusement in her eyes, though nobody could really see them behind the purple visor of her Huna. "So much for that.." she muttered, smirk creeping onto her face. Calerix then took a glance around the room, seeing who was still within.OOC: Open for interactions.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC:(Station U)"Uh, no. I've got work to do... and... stuff. Just... try to be careful," Nichou nervously answered. Those tunnels really gave him the creeps.IC:(Station U)"Okay, lets move. Kaithas, lets first scavenge somewhere else," Quoribay told his followers. "Watch our back, Matu", he ordered. The companions moved through the maze of tunnels with cautious footsteps. Quoribay wielded his disc launcher, ready to club any rotters that came near. Luckily the quartet didn't encounter any, and successfully entered one of the smaller work rooms. It was about 6 meters long and 4 meters wide. With the small illumination from the lightstones they carried, they could make out multiple blood spatters on the floor and lower walls. There were a few small closets spaced throughout the room, and half finished projects could be seen on work tables, with machines nearby that had been almost entrirely stripped bare for parts and because of battle damage. A few crates in a pile of crates on the side of the room had already been broken into and robbed of their contents, but the deeper ones in the pile were still intact. "Kaithas, watch the door," he said as he looked through the pile of crates for anything worth keeping.OOC: Is everyone ready for a rotter attack? if you object to this idea, tell me.

Edited by Bulik

IC-Jaron:Once he was sure the others had left, hearing the door closed behind them, Jaron walked back in-he attempted to look disgusted with himself, but he couldn't, as he went and sat over by Calerix."So," he said, trying to start up a conversation. "I think you're one of the few Matoran I haven't seen much. Calerix, right?"

profiles i guess

IC- Tyaz (Station U):He followed along, slinging the Fist of Rukt over his back, and clutching his shield tightly. His bag was empty, just in case he found something worth scavenging out there.OoC: I'm in!
OOC: Please refer to my post in the discussion topic, notify me there if I'm mistaken.Also Bulik, I am opposed. :P jkIC: Vertak, Station U:Vertak clipped the can onto his waist and pulled out his dagger, readying for a rotter attack. He had a nasty feeling... an intuition that had served him well many times in battle, and one that had been proven to more often than not be accurate within the tunnels the past several days."Look quickly." Vertak ordered. "I don't like the idea of being trapped in this room."

IC: Calerix (Station U)"Quite true, indeed. Though that's probably because of it just being so far down. Unlike Station S, which the rotters got to.." Calerix trailed off, expression one of deep thought. "I wonder if the rotters would be affected by acid... They're noted to be too damp for fire to really work, but acid would have almost the same effect without the dampness control... Though, it's not like there's any acid down here." She ended her sentence with a small half-laugh, half-huff sort of thing, rolling her eyes at the outrageous, at least to her, theory. Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC:(Tunnels)Quoribay found a sandwich shoved in-between two crates. He hastily put it in his pack, but he wondered why it was in such an odd place. He quickly deduced, due to the carnage and gore in the room, the worker didn't have time to get his snack before he was slaughtered.OOC: Anyone opposed to a rotter attack, speak now or forever hold our peace.

IC: Calerix (Station U)She broke into small chuckles of laughter herself, grinning broadly even as she laughed. Her heartlight was much more bright than it had been when she entered, showing that the old machine still worked to regain energy, even after all it had been through."Though, that's assuming it realizes the fact at all."Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Calerix (Station U)Calerix, feeling she had enough energy to last her awhile, unclicked the device before addressing Jaron's question. She thought for a second, before smirking and speaking."Certainly shorter than it'll take a rotter to realize it's dissolving in acid."OOC: EDIT: grargh i hat typos Zakaro

Edited by Bounce goes Zakaro!

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Vertak, Work Room:Vertak noticed the other Matoran find a sandwich, but said nothing as it was silently pocketed. He didn't want to eat a sandwich that had been left inside a room like this. Feeling nervous and claustrophobic, Vertak stepped towards the doorway, preparing to leave.

IC-Jaron:Jaron shrugged. "No plans, I guess," he answered. "I don't even have a set place of residence down here, after all. It shows how I never plan beyond the next minute tops." He thought for a moment."Unless you count taking weapons with me because I plan to kill any rotter that thinks eating me would be a good idea."

profiles i guess

OOC: I'm down for a Rotter attack.IC: Matu (Tunnels):It wasn't so much the room that made Matu's skin crawl and insides squirm but more so the blood stains on the walls. Rotters were all over the place and happy to jump you from seemingly nowhere but what distinguished this room from the tunnels was that those abominations had left their mark here. Once, he'd opened a closet only to find a zombie burst into his face, thus he avoided the ones in the room for now and made his way over to examine the machinery. Most of it had already been taken apart, its parts scavenged with the exception of a few rusty gears and nails with dried blood caked onto them."Useless." Matu muttered, stepping over to a nearby closet, wrench in hand. With a bit of a shaky hand, he slowly opened it a crack and peered through it with his lightstone illuminating some of the inside until he concluded there was no malicious creature awaiting him this time. Matu entered, speedily searching the shelves for anything valuable and walked out with a half empty tube of super glue. Believing they'd spent enough time in this room, he hobbled off to rejoin Vertak."Hurry up. Best not to stay in one spot for too long."