The Dark and the Dead

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Kaithas opened the book, thought for a second, and then wrote on the front page: If you're reading this, I've escaped, given to you, or I'm dead. Unless, of course, you're me. I'm Kaithas, Chronicler of the remnant below the Coliseum. What you are holding is the journal of our days here, and hopefully our escape. If not, I'm writing down everything we find out, and our experiences, in the hopes that you will be luckier than we were. If Quoribay or Vertak is still around, give this to them. I hope they'll finish my work. If it's done, they'll know what to do.Mata Nui be with you,Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:"Well, we did take out 3 before... so that leaves 3 left in the room. That skakdi monster will be a problem though. I'm sure if we eradicate all the rotters in the room, we can do several trips to bring supplies back the the station. Ya know... with all the wood in that room, we might be able to recapture and rebuild Station T"

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: "Meh. A spear or two, some swords, a shield. Though they're probably not in the best shape ever." Kaithas shrugged. "Better than nothing."OOC: could Kaithas forge a disk into his katana?
OOC: I suppose soIC:"Sounds good enough to me," Quoribay said to Kaithas. "Any extra weapons are worth getting"

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Vertak, Wherever:Vertak, having been caught up in his thoughts for a long time again, heard something about scraps of metal being forged."I have some iron to lend, but I need it for a sword." he said. "This knife isn't doing me anything against the rotters - it's too close ranged."

IC: "Might be enough scrap iron to mend your disk launcher, if we knew how."
IC:"Nah; it's the firing mechanism that's broken, not the launcher itself," Quoribay responded. When he heard Vertak's statement, he added. "Sure, just throw it in the fire to heat 'em up and I'll forge it in a bit,". Then kaithas urged to leave, but Quoribay calmly continued. "We'll leave as soon as I get this sword done," He said, waiting for vertak to put his metal in the heart of the fire.

IC: Soli - Station USlowly, a lone figure crept out of the shadows of the station, towards where Vertak and the others were gathered, her eyes glancing quickly between each of them. With the briefest of glances towards the Dark Hunter, the De-Matoran raised her eyebrows slightly, as if seeing if it was okay to approach.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:Quoribay took the metal from Vertak, bending it over the fire to a straighter, stronger shape and then shaping it's blade with his hammer.

IC:Quoribay finished the crude sword. It's iron blade was fairly sharp, but his inexperience at making swords allowed many imperfections in the cutting blade. Although, these small notches and spikes would actually help in doing more damage to whatever foes Vertak had. He handed the sword to Vertak. "Here you go".

IC:Quoribay chuckled at the awkward Soli/Kaithas exchange of glares. "So... Soli, do you want to come with us to Kaithas's room?"Well that didn't sound awkward at all...

IC:Quoribay raised his hands in an apologetic defense, then made his best trollface at Kaithas. I haven't had this much fun in years... He looked around at his group of followers. "Well, are we ready to go?".