Public Graffiti

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Thats my planAchievement Unlocked: First contact.Remember guys, right now we only need to slow them down to buy time for the lock-picking.

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

The door that Quoribay & co. are trying to get through: Is it the door they came in through or another door altogether?
Sorry if I didn't specify; it was the door they came through.anyways, I guess I'll start the fight now, since I know you all are so excited. Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I thought I might expand on this character a bit, since he actually goes out adventuring.

He will probably die soon.

Name: The Unimportant NPC Matoran (Name may be revealed later. I can't think of one right now.)Tribe: AirGender: MaleAppearance: The UNPCM is taller than the average Matoran, but not by much. He wears a dark green Hau that is covered in burn marks and has a scar in the shape of a T on the forehead.Tools: The UNPCM carries a large sledgehammer, which he stuck several spikes to.Personality: The UNPCM is rude, rather unfriendly individual who likes delivering his opinions as often and as bluntly as possible. However, he is very protective of others and will go out of his way to help anyone who needs it... Except for Onu-Matoran. He hates Onu-Matoran.History: The UNPCM was, for a long time, an airship pilot who was adept at getting cargo from one place to another. Until one day, several Onu-Matoran, under the influence of the Dark Hunters, loaded a bomb onto a ship he was in charge of. UNPCM barely survived, and has hated all Onu-Matoran ever since. He didn't do much since the rotters arrived, but volunteered to be used as bait to lure some into the Coliseum. He's been stuck down there ever since.

Awaiting approval.

Edited by Bordakh Unit 227

I thought I might expand on this character a bit, since he actually goes out adventuring.

He will probably die soon.

Name: The Unimportant NPC Matoran (Name may be revealed later. I can't think of one right now.)Tribe: AirGender: MaleAppearance: The UNPCM is taller than the average Matoran, but not by much. He wears a dark green Hau that is covered in burn marks and has a scar in the shape of a T on the forehead.Tools: The UNPCM carries a large sledgehammer, which he stuck several spikes to.Personality: The UNPCM is rude, rather unfriendly individual who likes delivering his opinions as often and as bluntly as possible. However, he is very protective of others and will go out of his way to help anyone who needs it... Except for Onu-Matoran. He hates Onu-Matoran.History: The UNPCM was, for a long time, an airship pilot who was adept at getting cargo from one place to another. Until one day, several Onu-Matoran, under the influence of the Dark Hunters, loaded a bomb onto a ship he was in charge of. UNPCM barely survived, and has hated all Onu-Matoran ever since. He didn't do much since the rotters arrived, but volunteered to be used as bait to lure some into the Coliseum. He's been stuck down there ever since.

Awaiting approval.

Approved, but also, I have a bunch of custom bionicle names I could lend you if you want. Edited by Bulik

Well, if Soli has anything to help Matu unlock the door from the other side, she could probably come. As an explanation for why it's suddenly locked, I'll say that when Vertak (and then, by extension, Matu) was panicking, he shut the door, not realizing that it would lock them in automatically.-ibrow

As an explanation for why it's suddenly locked, I'll say that when Vertak (and then, by extension, Matu) was panicking, he shut the door, not realizing that it would lock them in automatically.-ibrow
Yeah, that what I was thinking, but you described it better than I would have.

Wade, I don't think you understood my post clearly (and I probably didn't explain clearly).But, think about this for a second.How rigorous do you think the Dark Hunter training must be? Imagine that, and then multiply it times five, because you're a powerless Matoran keeping pace with the likes of Ancient. THAT is how accurate Vertak's throwing is.Secondly, Vertak wasn't fighting - as such, Matu probably had about two seconds maximum of running before Vertak realized what he was doing. Even in the dark, Vertak could throw it into his eyeball easily (...minus the fact, y'know, that Matu isn't facing him of course) from that distance.The point here is, it is going to hit Matu's leg; I'm leaving where up to you. The knee would probably cripple Matu for the lest of the RPG; the thigh would leave him with a notcieable limp for awhile. Below the knee would hurt a lot, but upon returning to Station U could be fixed fairly quickly. The ankle or foot would hurt a lot, and probably be a little better than the knee.All of those are going to either stop Matu or slow him down. -ibrow

So you're practically auto-hitting me? It's perfectly legitimate to say your character's got some pretty intense training but to claim it's easy to hit such a small target as the eye, completely unaffected by a dark setting, sounds a little too good to be true if you ask me. The way you say it, it sounds like if Vertak's got a knife in his hand, you're going to get a hole in you no matter what.Who knows, maybe your aim might be off once in a while, maybe your surroundings will come into play, maybe it's a lot harder to hit a smaller target such as limb (mostly the legs), especially while they're moving. Point is, this isn't a 'guaranteed hit' situation like you're saying.I'll let the blade hit but regardless of what you say, a knife to the leg is a pretty serious injury and takes a while to fix.

So you're practically auto-hitting me? It's perfectly legitimate to say your character's got some pretty intense training but to claim it's easy to hit such a small target as the eye, completely unaffected by a dark setting, sounds a little too good to be true if you ask me. The way you say it, it sounds like if Vertak's got a knife in his hand, you're going to get a hole in you no matter what.Who knows, maybe your aim might be off once in a while, maybe your surroundings will come into play, maybe it's a lot harder to hit a smaller target such as limb (mostly the legs), especially while they're moving. Point is, this isn't a 'guaranteed hit' situation like you're saying.I'll let the blade hit but regardless of what you say, a knife to the leg is a pretty serious injury and takes a while to fix.
My aim already was off - had Vertak been alone, the shield throw would mean I need to write myself up a new character. At the same time, if I was in your situation, what are you expecting to get away with? Do you expect Matu to be welcomed back into Station U with open arms?"Hey guys, I'm back! I mean, I just left the other three guys for dead, and the rotters are still on my trail, but I'm alive!"In this setting, Matu's begging to have everyone do their best to rip him apart, but he doesn't know it. Vertak is merciful, but he does what he needs in order to teach a lesson. The lesson here is that you never betray Vertak or any other crew.As for the legs, well, I did consider the back, and that would be even more of a guaranteed hit. And, quite possibly, your character just being dead. So I didn't. Matu's desperate, like all the Matoran. He'll do what he needs to in order to return to Station U alive.

Did I say anything about the repercussions of Matu's actions? No so I don't see why you're bringing them up into a matter concerning a blow. And the way you're saying it makes it seem as if that's exactly what I'm expecting or something great like I'm stupid and you're berating me for it. Not cool.I'm well aware it's going to have a negative impact on his reputation and other matters further on in the game but at the same time, it's understandable and something a lot of people would do. Not everyone's willing to stare right in the face of death and punch it, no matter how worthy its cause. So no, not everyone's going to want him hung from the ceiling, if it even comes close to that.I wouldn't even call it betrayal, more so cowardice but to each their own opinion on that.With that settled, let bygones be bygones and let me edit my post without further trouble.

Very well... but cowardice still isn't something Vertak appreciates.-ibrow
Do they happen to agree on something? What is this.
>.>Since when did I insist on agreeing? I'm explaining my character's motives for throwing a knife in the opposite direction from where you'd think he would throw it.-ibrow

Very well... but cowardice still isn't something Vertak appreciates.-ibrow
Do they happen to agree on something? What is this.
>.>Since when did I insist on agreeing? I'm explaining my character's motives for throwing a knife in the opposite direction from where you'd think he would throw it.-ibrow
And also for leaving me and kaithas alone against 3 rotters -_- . But hey, at least I got your shield :P.

Yeah, whatever. Can I keep the shield though? You can try to forge your own with your iron thingies.... does Wade usually take and hour and a half to edit 1 post?

Yeah, whatever. Can I keep the shield though? You can try to forge your own with your iron thingies.... does Wade usually take and hour and a half to edit 1 post?
No, you can't, and I don't know.What do you mean, forge my own?! I own that shield already! -ibrow

Well, I lead 5 matoran on a scavenging mission and into a bunch of rotters, and 2 are defenceless while 1's player is inactive, so kaithasand I are doin all the work. we are in the hallways near station U so anyone can join in right now.And I wonder why Zehvor is looking at the RPG topic so much...

Well, I lead 5 matoran on a scavenging mission and into a bunch of rotters, and 2 are defenceless while 1's player is inactive, so kaithasand I are doin all the work. we are in the hallways near station U so anyone can join in right now.And I wonder why Zehvor is looking at the RPG topic so much...
... because I want to keep track of what's happening for when I join, perhaps? I haven't had a chance to finish my character sheet yet.Just my two cents on the leg thing, that looks like an autohit to me. But I think it would be prudent to wait for your boss to give his sage advise.Now to finish that character...-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

... because I want to keep track of what's happening for when I join, perhaps? I haven't had a chance to finish my character sheet yet.Just my two cents on the leg thing, that looks like an autohit to me. But I think it would be prudent to wait for your boss to give his sage advise.Now to finish that character...-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
The leg thing to me seems alot like an autohit as well, but since he's a Co-GM too, I guess it's legal for him to do that, even if it's slightly immoral. But yeah, I'll just wait for the big man's opinion.

One, Kirril, is trying to sell things in Storage Z.

The other, the Unimportant NPC Matoran, is going from Storage Z towards Station U.

About the UNPCM; I'm still offering to give you a name from my giant list of custom bionicle names. And the UNPCM can join in on the rotter fight in the hallways.