Public Graffiti

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

The knife to leg I'm going to say was legal. Vertak is skilled so stands a high chance of hitting, and it was left to Wade to be a temporary injury if he didn't want a permanently crippled character.I would question the motivation behind it though. How did Vertak know Metu was leaving them to die? He could have been getting a better weapon, he could have come up with a strategy to force back all the rotter, and so on. Knowing instantly that he was fleeing seems a bit metagamey. The matter seems to have been settled, so I think we can leave things at that

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Name: TerroTribe The GreenGender: MaleAppearance: His build is a standard blue and dark green Metrutoran build. His eyes are a pinkish red hue and he has a stylized, vine-like design running across his chestplate. He wears a powerless Kanohi Kualsi.Tools: Terro has managed to improvise a poisoned blade using a piece of scrap metal and a few different cleaning fluids. He also held onto his bow when he was used as bait for the rotters, but he doesn't have any arrows, so he usually ends up building them out of whatever supplies he can find.Personality: Typically quiet and calculating, also very intelligent. He is very good at building things.History: Terro was an engineer in Le-Metru before the outbreak. He specialized in building weapons and Toa tools, but preferred more "traditional" weapons in favor of the newer firearms and complex devices of the day. He was one of the Matoran used to bait the rotters into the Coliseum, and has become one of the most ingenious survivors.

67tlbk.png

Name: TerroTribe The GreenGender: MaleAppearance: His build is a standard blue and dark green Metrutoran build. His eyes are a pinkish red hue and he has a stylized, vine-like design running across his chestplate. He wears a powerless Kanohi Kualsi.Tools: Terro has managed to improvise a poisoned blade using a piece of scrap metal and a few different cleaning fluids. He also held onto his bow when he was used as bait for the rotters, but he doesn't have any arrows, so he usually ends up building them out of whatever supplies he can find.Personality: Typically quiet and calculating, also very intelligent. He is very good at building things.History: Terro was an engineer in Le-Metru before the outbreak. He specialized in building weapons and Toa tools, but preferred more "traditional" weapons in favor of the newer firearms and complex devices of the day. He was one of the Matoran used to bait the rotters into the Coliseum, and has become one of the most ingenious survivors.
By the power invested in me, I pronounce you player, and Approved Profile.(Profile approved) Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

• 2 weeks later...