RPG Forum Contest 26

Black Six

I'm working on posting my RPG Contest 26 entry, Loophole, now. When it's up (probably in a few minutes), do read it over and offer feedback!EDIT: I should probably note that it's not one hundred percent finished. I just wanted to get some feedback before adding final touches.

Edited by Legolover-361

@ LegoLover; I have only one thing to say.

Wouldn't Nui-Magna mean Great Great? :P

That aside, I'm getting scared. I dun think Waves is gonna win this contest.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Eh, so far?

1. Island of Pain

2. Waves of the South, Part the Second

3. Perpetual

4. Descent

5. Loophole

6. Dystopian

IoP because it's awesome, Waves because it's the second act and everyone knows second act is awesome act, Perpetual because it looks awesome, Descent because it's more than decent (because descent = decent + s), Loophole because it says there might be time travel and I want to see it either work awesome or I'll blow a city up, and Dystopian because stabbing evil (too redundant) politicians.

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

I love how whenever I enter, no one is ever interested in whatever I have to offer :lol:

I'm giving you a grand conspiracy, zero-gravity, and as a result, combat of Matrix-like proportions. #shamelessselfpromotionAnyway, my top three;1. Island of Pain (For reasons of *drools*)

2. Descent (I'm not sure why I like this one, it just gives me tingles)

3. Frontier (You know why)

Edited by Clockwork Kineticist

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

Xia in Chaos..

Wait.

<_< Guess the title needs to be a bit more obvious, as it's supposed to be Frozen. Failure. :P

Other than that, my picks are:

1. Frozen/Xia in Chaos (No explanation needed)

2. Waves of The South- 2nd Chapter (Played in first)

3. Claustrophobia (Because)

4. Beneath Their Eyes (Different concept)

5. Perpetual (Undeath & stuff.)

6. Frontier (SPACE) (And stuff)

7. Loophole (Possible time travel)

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

My favorites? Well, right now I'm leaning towards Dystopian, Claustrophobia, and Loophole, in around that order.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Originally, I projected that it would be Perpetual and Island of Pain in the lead with Loophole barely eclipsing Dystopian at the end for third. IoP in the first is still holding strong, but I'm quite surprised to see it's Perpetual and Dystopian fighting it out, with Loophole holding second. Unfortunately, I will be gone and unable to see the finale, but I'm still willing to wager on IoP, Perpetual, and Loophole as the final three.

Why did you people give me three votes?

I said I didn't want any.

~~~~~

Don't worry, buddy, I didn't vote for you! :D

Wait...

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

Originally, I projected that it would be Perpetual and Island of Pain in the lead with Loophole barely eclipsing Dystopian at the end for third. IoP in the first is still holding strong, but I'm quite surprised to see it's Perpetual and Dystopian fighting it out, with Loophole holding second. Unfortunately, I will be gone and unable to see the finale, but I'm still willing to wager on IoP, Perpetual, and Loophole as the final three.

It's actually not that surprising, tbh--for some reason my entries tend to do really well in the prelims and then, without fail, just barely manage to make it through the finals, if they get through at all. It's a constant struggle. :3

I'm still trying to figure out why, but... eh, who knows?

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~