Cute Bionicle Avatars

CeeCee

Just to let you know (for your list), Dual Matrix, my avatar is now Kopeke.

No wonder. You're called Kopekemaster. Btw how's the other avs going?

Been pretty bad today. I finished Zieta from my RPG but shes going in a joint pic with the other three members.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Been pretty bad today. I finished Zieta from my RPG but shes going in a joint pic with the other three members.

a joint pic, you say? hrm...will I be in it? :D

Previously known as Aiwendil.

The rest of her Toa Team.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

I like these a lot, due to their sort of imperfectness. Would you mind doing a Guurahk?

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Edited the Office, are there any new ones coming soon?

I have 6 more ready to post, however my computer is being funky, so it'll wait a few days, they are rahaga pouks, gukko (no jaller), the Kahu bird, a fantastic Nui-Rama, a Fusa, all of which are rahi, and lehrak, they'll be up ASAP

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging

The rest of her Toa Team.

ah. how is my Avatar's progress going at any rate?

Poorly. Ive been working 8 hour days. Should have a free day tomorrow so Ill do it then along with some other requests.

so wait, we can request avatars? oh shoot, i'm jumping on the fad wagon! if we can in fact request, is it possible to make a matoran like my avatar? with a dark grey noble matatu, red everywhere else except feet, which are dark grey like the mask. though with what I have seen i'm not sure you draw the feet in :P

Guess who's av is done? :)

Updated office.

I'm back!

Woah, there is a topic for these. xD

I didn't see that, I shall recreate my sig with a link here.

These really are nice, and as some other people have said, they are instantly recognizable. I have been seeing these all over the forum, and to be honest it is really awesome. I have enjoyed my Nuparu Av for a while now, and it is way better then the avatar I had before these. I am one happeh BZPer. =D

Also, DM, I have had one of these from the beginning practically and I am not on your list?!?! =P

These really are nice, and as some other people have said, they are instantly recognizable. I have been seeing these all over the forum, and to be honest it is really awesome. I have enjoyed my Nuparu Av for a while now, and it is way better then the avatar I had before these. I am one happeh BZPer. =D

Also, DM, I have had one of these from the beginning practically and I am not on your list?!?! =P

Well, when I had a list in the OP you were on there. I dont know why you arent on Duals.

Sorry man. Ill tell him to put you on there. Thats for your comment :)

Oh it's there, only Neparu was still in it's old classification so I placed him in Onu-Koro now

I'm back!

Hafu Hafu Hafu Hafu Hafu :D

Aww.. it's taken :(

You could still take that one as well, we had two Lewa Nuva's at one point. Alternatively you could take Onepu, I think it's a crime nobody is using that one.

I'd use it, but if I don't use this one, who will?

Or he could make another Hafu only with a Pakari.

When did he have a Pakari?

Hafu Hafu Hafu Hafu Hafu :D

Aww.. it's taken :(

You could still take that one as well, we had two Lewa Nuva's at one point. Alternatively you could take Onepu, I think it's a crime nobody is using that one.

I'd use it, but if I don't use this one, who will?

Or he could make another Hafu only with a Pakari.

When did he have a Pakari?

He had one in MNOLG and the Bohrok Online Animations.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

Yes, to me the Ruru still feels very wrong. I'm so used to the MNOG :/

But a different Matoran looks like that now. Apparently the Hafu I'm used to was a lie :'(

The mask as shown in my current avatar looks like a mix of the two, though as a kid I always interpreted it as Pakari.

On topic:

Thanks, I might use it. I'll think about it :P I like my current one too :P

I turned out to be exactly the grown-up I wanted to be.
A child - but with a credit card.

wsjf4.png

Kanohi upside down = epic beard.

We've all tried it, don't deny it.

there are on my brickshelf page so far, idk how to post them on here directly, so here is a link, http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=525409 they may not be public yet, someone help me do that please lol, my knowledge of this stuff lacks me.

Edited by banana92

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging

there are on my brickshelf page so far, idk how to post them on here directly, so here is a link, they may not be public yet, someone help me do that please lol, my knowledge of this stuff lacks me.

I'll help ya out, can you drop me a pm? I'm kinda bussy.

I'm back!

it won't let me PM you, it says i typed your name wrong, and i didn't, but anyway, how would i deep link?

First, you go to the folder it is in. Then you click on the picture. Once the screen loads, you should be at a w/your pic and the website's "next" and "last" buttons. Click on the pic again so that the only thing in your browser is the pic. Copy the pic's URL and paste the link into the txt box of BZP (or if you want the pic to show and not a link, go to the icon that looks like a Polaroid picture, click it, and paste the URL there and hit "OK").

new_sig_legacy_2.png

it won't let me PM you, it says i typed your name wrong, and i didn't, but anyway, how would i deep link?

I use a site called imgur. Its super easy to use and rgister with. Then you just drag and drop your files into your imgur page. Then I just copy and paste onto here

But a different Matoran looks like that now.

Taipu, the most awesome matoran there ever was. He got stuck with the same deal, he had a Ruru in MNOLG, they basically just confused the two of them. I think CeeCee said he was planning to do the entire chroniclers company, so Taipu should be done at some point. You could use him instead of Hafu, and he'd look like the Hafu you know.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't