Cute Bionicle Avatars

CeeCee

I do kinda like these, but I don't know why. Could you do Vezon?

I could give it a shot, but he might me quite hard to do. He'll be the next one I attempt.
Wow, I'd like to see that.

Well its up now :)

Not sure how it turned out TBH

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Wow that vezon turned out to be awesome, that face totally is him, you could possibly make the blade a spear, for the sake of being a bit canonish, but who cares :)

All the Dwarf Toa(New Matoro, New Hahli and New Kongu) are equally awesome, and really detailed, and how can't we love that snowman.

I would love to see Teridaxes Vortex form, If I am allowed to tell.

Oh, Tahu is MINE :)

I'm back!

I would love to see Teridaxes Vortex form, If I am allowed to tell.

I can't see that being possible somehow. But Teridax actual form could be done.

Vezon looks good, first non-Kanohi character. And Matoro's snowman is a nice touch as well. For some reason I think Avak might be a nice one to attempt. Just because he has chubby cheeks, and you could make something of that.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Hey I saw you labeled them, thats fun. So I can guess whats coming.

I'd love to see: Jaller redrawn(just to finish the inika Matoran), Taipu, Tamaru and Kapura(Just to see that one complete) AND HAPORI TOHU

I have literally just done Jaller now. Just posting him. I will also finish the chronicles company. I should do Hapori Tohu and message it to B6. Im sure you had a tracker ticket about HT getting an Av. Well there you go.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Coud you do a Spinax for me?

Spinax? I doubt it. He would be very hard to do. Do you have a more humanoid suggestion? XD
Gadunka? Those are two of the fiercest characters I've known. And think that they would look hilarious. If not, could you do Sandstorm? (See my sig.)

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Coud you do a Spinax for me?

Spinax? I doubt it. He would be very hard to do. Do you have a more humanoid suggestion? XD
Gadunka? Those are two of the fiercest characters I've known. And think that they would look hilarious. If not, could you do Sandstorm? (See my sig.)

Im sorry man. I think you over estimate my current ability. I could do maybe a Piraka or something.

Could you make one of either Lhikan or Iruini? (My two favorite characters.) Either is fine, so you can decide which you want to do. Thank you!

Sure thing. Ill do Iruni since Im sick of drawing Haus XD

You want Toa Iruni right?

Could you make one of either Lhikan or Iruini? (My two favorite characters.) Either is fine, so you can decide which you want to do. Thank you!

You want Toa Iruni right?

Yes, Toa Iruini. Thank you.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

I understand. You did a bunch for Jala/Jaller and for "abomination" or whatever he/it's called.

Actually there all just compy and pasted. However trying to do a serious Hau like Tahu and real Jaller takes a lot of time and patients.

All the Dwarf Toa(New Matoro, New Hahli and New Kongu) are equally awesome, and really detailed, and how can't we love that snowman.

The snowman does look cute.

I dont see why not, unless I find the mask difficult to draw which looks to be the case with the inika masks.

Well does this one look nice?I drew this myself.

matd_d.png

Edited by Toa Kranan : TOUAB

Did you do this by hand or MSPaint(or something like that)?

I actually used GIMP2 to do theses

Okay this.time it's simple. How about toa nuva lewa?

Yes, I think Lewa Nuva would be fine.

The snowman does look cute.

>I dont see why not, unless I find the mask difficult to draw which looks to be the case with the inika masks.

Well does this one look nice?I drew this myself.

matd_d.png

Wow, thats actually really good. Good job man,

Quite a few more since I last looked in. New Nuparu is a big artistic improvement (:o). Onepu and Nuparu have similar masks, and it's a pretty good style to go with, it complements these avatars well. And Iruini's mask is good, but perhaps unnecessarily detailed, when you compare it to the rest of him.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Attention to detail: 10/10

Proportion: 10/10

Brilliance: 10/10

Colouring: 10/10

Squee: 10/10

Realism: 10/10

I'm taking Iruini :P

EDIT: On further inspection, I'm haveing Lewa Nuva

Yay. You picked Lewa N.

Did it for someone else but he never changed it, you youre more than welcome to that one.

Since I own the second post in this topic I can help you with some stuff, as Artist here you don't have to bother with keeping lists of Avatars and their users or keeping track on requests.So if you allow me I can change the second post into the office of the ubah-manager-of-the-Almighty-artist-Sammy-Dude

I'm back!

I'm so glad these have really caught on. Every time I see one it makes me smile. You're just doing your thing and people love it and that's incredible, man. They're instantly recognizable, too!

I see you're not shop, but is there any possible way I could make a weird request? I would absolutely love one of Makuta from the first MNOG ... like, just a big black scribble with black tentacles coming out of it, and red eyes somewhere in the middle, called "Gen 1 Makuta". This is kind of a detailed request, but I just can't get the image out of my head and I think it'd be perfect in your style. Not joking, either. It would be amazing.

Edited by Hahli Husky