"I am angry chainsaw man"8603331364_954bd43e99.jpg ^ L I N K T O F U L L P A G E ^ So here's another MOC. Built him pretty quickly- maybe three hours or so. No backstory or anything. :P

The shields were a late addition, and the saws were an even later addition to those. Additional commentary is at the bottom of the linked page.

Feedback is appreciated. ;)

If you haven't, be sure to check out The Many Deaths of Toa Likus!

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

This MOC is insane! While I believe that sharper weapons could've looked better, the techniques used here are very impressive. And using masks for armor, coupled with a rather rare color scheme makes it stand out even more. Nicely done!:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Wow this is awesome. I really like the mask colour actually. It gives it a sort of Boba Fett rusted look.Shame you couldnt get a few more parts in that type of silver to add to the effect/

Thanks Sam. I'm pretty sure that there weren't other parts in that color aside form more masks, though I'm likely wrong about that. :)

This MOC is insane! While I believe that sharper weapons could've looked better, the techniques used here are very impressive. And using masks for armor, coupled with a rather rare color scheme makes it stand out even more. Nicely done! :tohu:

Thanks Darksiderz. Perhaps they would've, haha. I do like using masks as armor whenever it looks good. ;)

I love what you did with the Komau's they look awesome. Plus this guy is the equivalent in Bionicle, as the Texas Chainsaw Massacre guy. The rust gold Miru really gives him a dark look with the silver and brown.

Hahahaha! :lol: My friends were joking about TCM last night when I was posting this. Also, rust gold? This is just off-colored silver, I think. Thanks TFO.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

I like how you gave him the "hulk out" build without killing the proportions or making it look like just giving him thick armor. Lego has been notorious for this, and Gavram has avoided this. I also really like the color scheme. It and his physique both fit my idea of a toa of iron.

bBhcfWO.png

Thank you, Malignus. The muscular look came about by accident; I'd intended these forearms to be leg sections, then decided it look bad, and when I put them on the arms, they looked good... except that they were so long they'd warrant a titan-sized build, which I (almost?) did.

I think he might be too tall to be a Toa, but a being of Iron? Sure. :P

but their spirits

Thank you, Malignus. The muscular look came about by accident; I'd intended these forearms to be leg sections, then decided it look bad, and when I put them on the arms, they looked good... except that they were so long they'd warrant a titan-sized build, which I (almost?) did.

I think he might be too tall to be a Toa, but a being of Iron? Sure. :P

Remember that when a matoran becomes a toa, *usually* they look like they believe a toa looks like. Maybe the matoran saw Krekka and decided a toa should look like that to be able to match him?

bBhcfWO.png

• 2 weeks later...

Haha! :lol: That reminds me, maybe I should give Gavram some slight storyline relevance.

Hmm... let's see. Hired soldier defending Xian trading vessels, until he got involved in a scheme to rob several, now on the run?

but their spirits