http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9733&p=583829

Profiles = D

Edited by Lord Kini Hawkeye

I've been searchin' for the daughter of the Devil Himself,

​I've been searchin' for an Angel in White,

​I've been lookin for a woman who's a little of both,

​and I can sense her but she's nowhere in sight,
Cause I can't find a banner ;_;

You might want to tell Potter about this, Hawkeye, could get dangerous if these girls start fighting over you.

Anyways, Hubert's comment on the last page has suddenly made interacting with him a phobia for me. Not good.

Note to self: Never allow Hubert to come near my characters. Ever.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Never really noticed. Huh.

You might want to tell Potter about this, Hawkeye, could get dangerous if these girls start fighting over you.

Anyways, Hubert's comment on the last page has suddenly made interacting with him a phobia for me. Not good.

Note to self: Never allow Hubert to come near my characters. Ever.

They already are near your characters, you know.

Quite a few of them, in fact.

"They."

How many of you are there? I need to know so that I know how many grenades and mercenaries to bring.

Regardless, keep your characters away from mine and let's get on topic before EW comes in and yells at me again, because I don't feel like engaging in a non-verbal shouting match.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

So now that I have profiles up, anyone in Ga Metru that I can interact with and/or brutally murder engage in pleasant conversation with?

:3 Anyway; topic time. What's Po-koro's current course of action. I need to know what to do so I can continue to turn the NPCs of the Guard more and more eccentric.

I'm not absolutely sure they even have one? If they do, Lloyd would know.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

That's true; I'm still not convinced they're really up to anything. If you want to inquire Kaithas, of course, be my guest. He might have something up his sleeve.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Po-koro's current path is "Don't die" in a non-aggressive manner. Most large decisions are based around that.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

:3

Anyway; topic time.

What's Po-koro's current course of action. I need to know what to do so I can continue to turn the NPCs of the Guard more and more eccentric.

Our White Wolf is currently slumbering peacefully in the youth of life. That is to say, he's detained until further notice with business related to the real world. (GASP! THE HORROR) However, he's been keeping a peaceful face in recent conversations about inter-koro ventures, I do believe. For the current action, it is to wait out the coming storm and keep the people safe. Kaithas is the leader of the Sentinels, so I would assume he's deeper in cahoots with his Akiri on the actual detailed plans.

So now that I have profiles up, anyone in Ga Metru that I can interact with and/or brutally murder engage in pleasant conversation with?

*koro*

You can talk to Lipa. She's an NPC messenger for the Marines, or Santana, a guard of Private rank.

*wince* Ouch. Slapped on the wrist for Metru =P

Gonna hit up Yarre for interaction then probably be convinced to do something productive by joining/rejoining something military.

Hugs are nice... I like hugs : D

Okay, I'll try not to bruise him up too much. Though drunken characters are always the most fun to RP with. I promise nothing too mean for the poor chap. Thanks btw, trying something new as far as the RPing writing style type deal so this should be fun!

Dear Hawkeye,

Although I am on a boat in the middle of an ocean, I have word of the Dermie's (lower rank marine, but you knew that), drunken escapade you have planned. Please note, military professionals have been cracking down on illegal activity in all koros as of late. It seems to have been born from reckless rampage of previous arcs and years in time, as well as a knack for violent fiction on behalf of the player base. Although a brawl is wonderful here and there, safety is of a concern in our most beloved koro of water. Have a fun and unfair fight, but remember: she's a marine and will be punished as such when I return.

With love to my new saltine,

Iraira

Dear Kughii,

Despite technically being a fictional character myself, as this persona may or may not have been altered many times over the years to fit in with the ideals and personality of the Human writing me, I am still encouraged to respond in the nugatory, no drunken escapades of the type that you have outlined are in fact, planned. However, plans change, so I will endeavor to assume that those are indeed the plans. As far as rampages and previous arcs, I am also encouraged to agree, though as far as Military Professionals go that remains to be seen. The player base is, after all, a widely varied and at times, insane or mob-like entity of its' own, and as one of them, a punishment is exactly what I'm looking for from your old dog of the seas.

Yours in Imaginatory Greetings and Good health and all that stuff you're supposed to say at the end of a letter,Lord Kini Iraalis Hawkeye of the SilverSun Palace.

(I feel like I should be putting an IC in front of that.)

Dear Hawkeye,

Ah yes, the mob. I could devote an epic poem based on the tempo of the rushing waves beneath this vessels hull solely on the subject of the mob. However, if I did so on these hallowed forums, undoubtably there would be a request for our letters to become unseen under the auspices of "keeping the forum clear of clutter," or some such nonsense. If you are looking for upstanding military professional to adjudge my claims, take a clear glance through the microscope at a certain Akiri Jaller, or any of the esteemed guards your marine is serving with (excluding the stealing of a few souls by a valkyr). In Po-Koro we have a knightly group of warriors attempting to keep their desert home safe. In Le -- let's just say the rum has been imported from Ga-Koro and partying has just reached full swing. For the epitome of manliness and heroic endeavor: Onu-Koro's famed Ussalry carves a path untrodden into the face of time.

Oh dear, I'm dragging on.

Yours in the dreams of fiction, the waking of sobering illusion, the realizations of a painted mime, and the dew on a spider's web,

Kughii

What is this.

In Po-Koro we have a knightly group of warriors attempting to keep their desert home safe.

knightly group of warriors

knightly

Sorry, this just cracks me up.

'Knightly' isn't something used to describe the Sentinels.

'Eccentric and quick-tempered' fits better.

Grim dark.

I like grimdark~

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

tumblr_mi12z9Mt3f1qj00tho1_250.gif

Regardless, keep your characters away from mine and let's get on topic before EW comes in and yells at me again, because I don't feel like engaging in a non-verbal shouting match.

... And I will always win.

tumblr_macb4xUQWP1qg1nf3o1_400.jpg

HM, speakinng of Kaithas, I have a plot I need to run past him.

This does not belong in the topic. You know better.

tumblr_inline_mfnjviTshu1ql2o5q.jpg

I believe in the hug treatment for mistakes. We're all equal here when it comes to technicalities. :P

I don't. ^_^

tumblr_lop4bgeWrP1qbmetwo1_500.jpg

Dear Hawkeye,

With love to my new saltine,

Iraira

STOP.

tumblr_static_samuel-l-jackson-in-pulp-fiction.jpg

Dear Kughii,

tumblr_lhnjbonig31qhu006o1_500.png

(I feel like I should be putting an IC in front of that.)

(No.)

1232903709_samuel%20l%20jackson%20-%20bad%20ass%20mofo.gif

Dear Hawkeye,

Yours in the dreams of fiction, the waking of sobering illusion, the realizations of a painted mime, and the dew on a spider's web,

Kughii

samuel-l-jackson-django-unchained-closeup-16x9.jpg?1356885004

Seriously, you guys should definitely know better. Conversations belong in PMs, messages to a single receiver go in PMs, anything that does not have to do with the benefit of the game itself go on PMs. It's not that hard to get.

tumblr_m4ctl9iulx1ro0pz8o1_500.gif

Edited by EmperorWhenua

So yeah, guys, seriously, sign up for the Marines because it's a fun life and--

... And I will always win.

*swarm of offerings to the gif gawd*

I love you. I always have.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

The marines are a land and sea force of police operatives for the Ga-wahi region. Their headquarters are in the main koro, yet their are outposts throughtout the wahi. KOTU is the highest guard member efollowed by daylaria and iraira. Its a good force.

Would the Ga-Koro Marines accept a former pirate who went on the other side of the law for mysterious reasons? *coughcoughmutinyandnowthey'retryingtokillher*

Also: Anyone else who wants to join the archaeological expedition? Or should I just get moving on with that?

Edited by Little Miss Krahka

If I had a cool thing to put here

I would put it here

Probably not though

It'd probably be some dumb meme

Maybe some hipster-tastic lyrics

Who cares

Would the Ga-Koro Marines accept a former pirate who went on the other side of the law for mysterious reasons? *coughcoughmutinyandnowthey'retryingtokillher*

Also: Anyone else who wants to join the archaeological expedition? Or should I just get moving on with that?

I had an idea of making our little crew (Emissary, TX Wade and myself) run into the archeology dig by accident while exploring the tunnels.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...