IC: Vrina

Vrina nodded slowly and leaned against the skakdi that was behind her

"Oh.. i like being able to call upon favors."

OOC: not sure how this sort of um.. situation is handled on here

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Vrina stood on the training mat stretching a bit. Colx had not awoken yet so she figured she would get some training in before he did

OOC: And there we go

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: "Interesting, I missed the Rahkshi invasion. I was still traveling from island to island, adventuring. Nice trophy by the way, I need to get myself one of those."Orderin stepped into one of the many elevators down to the forest floor."So, shall we travel the same way as last time?"

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu shrugged

"Might as well. It worked. But shouldn't we first find your two friends?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Colx (Le-Koro Fitness Center)

The first thing that sprung into Colx's mind when he woke up was something best left unsaid.

"Man, that woman's crazy" he said, referring to a particular event from last night.

He dropped that for the moment and got up. His bedroom was a mess, then again, it had a habit of going through cycles of mess and its own personal spring cleaning.

Colx saw that the door to the gym was partially open, letting a sliver of light shine through to his room. He went over to the other side and opened the window, the late morning sun greeting him with a smile. He grinned, then he finally turned around and poked his head out the door.

"Morning'" he said when he noticed Vrina.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: "We should find Weta, yes, but Viima has headed off into the forest and I doubt anyone could track him. Viima knows these forests, tracking him would be nigh on impossible."Orderin stepped out of the elevator."Let's go find Weta, we can find Viima later."

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

Tivanu nodded and merely followed behind Orderin at a slow pace

"So where do you think we would be able to find Weta?"

Just then Kive-phu flew down from the skies and landed on Tivanu's shoulder with a loud flurry of wings. Tivanu looked at her and smirked

"Well you seem to be doing better Kive-phu."

Vrina turned around suddenly and smirked at Colx. She swiped some hair out of her face and smiled

"So didja sleep well?"

Edited by The Icy Wonder: Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Vrina nodded

"That was nice. Hope you did not mind me using your facility while you slept?"

Tivanu nodded

"Well he was easy to find."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"What are you kiddin'?" Colx asked "that's what they're for"

"Anyway, how about that tea. Herbal or leaf?" he asked as he disappeared behind the door again, quickly moving to another part of his quarters.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Colx merely mustered a grunt of acknowledgement as he rummaged around in the cupboard. As he put on the kettle and brought out the necessary ingredients, he hummed randomly, stringing together a makeshift tune as he milled about. With a newfound vigor, he matched the tune to his own movements, letting the kettle's high-pitched whistle serve as the final note.

Colx chuckled to himself as he poured two cups.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

"I am not required to answer any of thine questions" The Toa of Earth declared, "Instead, thou wilt answer mine."

The Ancient Toa of earth's eyes centered upon Milost, pupils focusing as he slowly looked over the Toa of ice. The whirring of gears inside the Toa's body slowly increased as he took steps forward towards Milost.

"Why art there an incessant amount of inessential workers upon the island perimeters? And what of this 'Le-Koro'? I hath not heard of such a place upon the island, and I greatly doubt that the construction of this 'Le-Koro' was permitted by the Ancients."

IC: Kewa

The Fe-Matoran wandered around the treetops of Le-Koro, bored. No one wanted anything forged, and really there wasn't much else to do in Le-Koro. Kewa sighed, and entered the nearest bar.

Maybe a drink or two could make him less bored.

OOC: Kewa open for interaction.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC-Milost:

"You know, I'm not required to answer your questions either - but in the interests of mutual cooperation, I'll answer," Milost replied. "Upon the condition that you answer any questions I have directly afterwards." He brought his blade up again, when the Toa of Earth before him took a step forwards.

"And just as a friendly warning, if you take another step forwards, you'll end up with multiple blades protruding out of your soft tissue - but since I like you, I'll make your death somewhat painless.

"Now, as to your question of workers: First, that is because Mata Nui - or Makuta - led us all here in years previous, both prior to and directly after the arrival of the Toa Mata. Le Koro is the Village of Air, residing in this Wahi - which we call Le-Wahi - and it's where the Le-Matoran live, if you haven't grasped the connection. And, lastly, I have no idea who your 'Ancients' are, but if the Great Spirit was one of them, he kinda permitted us to come up here and live here. Otherwise, y'know, we'd probably all be dead or slaves of the Makuta." Milost gave the answers quickly, all the while sizing up his possible opponent. The Toa was old - that much was obvious - with such an archaic build that Milost could literally - literally - smell the oil running around inside the being's body.

"Do you have anything else you wish to ask, or are you going to be a good boy and answer my questions?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:

"Very well then, since thou hath sated mine curiosity, thou shalt have answers as well," The Ancient Toa droned, staring straight down at the Toa of Ice.

To him, this had revealed much. The Ancient ones no longer existed in the world of the Matoran, and his overlords had permitted the existence of a new being, a 'Mata Nui.' The changing of the rules also came as a surprise to him. Perhaps this meant that other things had changed as well, and if instructions had been left for him.

IC-Milost:

"What is your name, what is your mission, who put you here, how old are you, are you the one who killed a few people about two or three miles back, and who are those 'Ancients' you spoke of?" Milost shot off, rapid-fire. Everything the Toa had mentioned so far - and his dialect - also revealed that he was much older than anybody upon the island.

Hopefully, he would be adaptable, and distance himself from any rash actions that may have been common in his day, if they would be viewed as taboo or such in these times. Otherwise, being a danger to the wellbeing of those upon the island, he would have to be cut down. Immediately.

profiles i guess

IC:

"I hath no name," The Onu-Toa declared, "I am known only by my designated title, Death. I was placed on this island by Rulers of the Afterlife, Artahka and Karzahni, to protect this island from all intruders. Those Matoran threatened my mission, and this island's security. They were removed after their aggression against the Ancients. The Ancients were the ones who created this world, and placed The Watcher of the World and Rulers of the Afterlife to ensure the order of this world. Not to mention, they were the ones who created the Matoran to labor in this world as their servants, and the Toa as thine protectors. Has society evolved to such the extent where thou doth not know of thine own origins?"

The look The Onu-Toa, who referred to himself as 'Death' gave Milost seemed to be composed of pity, showing how much he held the Myths of the Matoran in high esteem.

IC-Milost:

"Actually, our origins are of being created by the Great Spirit, Mata Nui, in order to...well, do everything that your Ancients seemed to wish. So either Mata Nui is the last remaining of those Ancients...or we have an example of convergent evolution leading to two species being the exact same. Odd. Personally, I favour the former theory."

Milost frowned, pulling back his blade. So this Toa - "Death" he called himself - admitted to killing the Toa and Matoran back there, though as far as he knew, that was his job. A troubling development...though not a terrible one.

"Anyways, I think you might have overreacted as to those three back there, but...the past is the past. Anyways, it's my opinion that you're in need of a great amount of education as to the current social standards we have here. Rule number one: Avoid killing at all costs." Milost shrugged.

"I kill in the name of justice, but I wouldn't be surprised if your justice is, at the moment, different from mine. So, now I invite you to travel with me for an amount of time - besides, if you're as interested in protecting the island as I am, you and I might have a mission to work on soon."

profiles i guess

IC-Milost:

"I would rather leave fifty men alive and able to repent upon their crimes than to kill one and leave him in his darkness," Milost growled, "Unless they are of such great danger that they must be killed - and I recommend you follow such a code as that, for the time being, unless you want to have the majority of beings upon this island trying to kill you. And no matter what your prowess is, you cannot withstand hundreds of Matoran, Toa, Skakdi, Vortixx, and others all attacking you at once."

Milost turned, beckoning for the Toa of Earth to follow. "As for now, however, I recommend we find you some food. Judging by the open hole I saw back there - and how you look - you've been buried underground for a good long time, and a good meal is always a great way to start one on their second journey into the land of the living. And as for a name..."

Milost turned, speculatively eyeing the Toa. In the end, he settled for a name based on the title that the Toa had put forth.

"I think Kuolo might be a good name for you. And if you object to my decision to give you a name, think about it this way: it's easier for me to interact with you if you have a name, and it's easier for others to do so as well. It's all to smooth out any potential difficulties we might have with others, as I'm sure you'll understand."

profiles i guess

OOC: Okay, here we are. Get ready to dive, because at lost last: WE ARE!

IC: Captain Commander Iraira

The Captain of The Invincible stared over the rail as her crew assembled on the port side. A small telescope magicked into her fingers, and she stared at the basalt ridges sticking like misshapen teeth from the calm seas. Her necklace dangled in the cool breeze wafting across the deck, jewels glittering, conch shell pulling softly against the back of her neck. The remaining lighthouse disturbed her, but she collapsed the telescope and turned her attention back an assembly of sea-dogs. Only two stood with any substance of their pay, the rest lounging about like unemployed ruffians. Iraira smiled wryly when she remembered that’s exactly what they were. She readied herself, placing the telescope and logbook back into the bag slung across her shoulder, then began to speak.

“In the name of the Great Spirit, may He awaken, we have sailed to this wreck, this ruin, with orders from our noble Akiri: recover what was lost, reveal how the Kumu-Islets disappeared beneath the waves, and claim any land in sight as sovereign territory of Ga-Koro. When I look before me I see a ragged group of misfits, crooks, cooks, and soldiers who pledged themselves to crew this vessel and offer their life to this expedition. If any of you were under the auspices of walking away laden in gold, I regret to inform you we are not here to get rich: we’re here to make history! Let all our names be chronicled on the Wall, let us be the source of rumor and exaggeration. I want to walk into my favorite bar with a man under each arm and hear someone regaling a group of drunks and merchants about how Tally single handedly wrestled a Temple Squid into a frying pan. Although she may well do that by the end of this voyage, lies make history memorable. It’s not the hard facts that stick with us: it’s the outrageous truths!” Iraira shouted her final words, axe raised toward the sky. The toa of crystal glittered as the sunshine flashed across her armor, her righteous hau holding her ferocious smile.

She was a blaze of glory on the starboard as she issued the next orders, the tension of days at sea releasing with the sudden force of a loosed arrow.

“Kordo and Verak, you get to swim first. Matra you can hold Kordo’s line, Shajs: take Verak’s. Private Soik, get yourself up into that nest with a telescope and keep a sharp eye to the horizon; I don’t want to get caught with crew at the bottom of the sea. Also, Tally, would you run along and get your captain some food and something stronger than wine to wash it down with? All right, dismissed! Get your gears to your stations, move!”

IC:

"Then thou shalt address me as such, but I shalt not refer to myself as such," Death said adamantly, the whirring of his internal gears increasing as he matched his stride to keep up with the Ko-Toa.

"Tell me, why does thy mask appear as such?" He asked, almost without delay from finishing his previous statement and asking his question.

IC-Milost:

"Why is yours shaped like the skull of a Muaka?" Milost shot back, before relenting to give a more informative reply. "Honestly, I can't answer. All I can think is that the maskmaker who forged it made it with the power of a Mask of Healing and the shape of a Kualsi. Also, while you might refuse to refer to yourself by the name I gave you, you may want to think again - it'll be easily evident to quite a few people that you aren't mute, and if you don't give them a name if they ask for it, you'll be left in a rather awkward situation, and I don't want to do all your talking for you."

OOC: i call dibs on describing your character's further appearance

because trololol

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

IC:

"Then I will refer to that name when asked," Death replied, sounding irritated at the prospect of referring to himself as this.

"Mine mask was created to be a symbol of mine status. My fellows wore similar Kanohi. However, I did not inquire upon thine Kanohi's appearance. I inquired as to why it was structurally weak. Only an unskilled Kanohi Forger forges a Kanohi that may be removed by thine wearer, or forges a Kanohi that hath a hole in it dedicated to show that the wearer speaks."

Edited by Varren Rehn

IC-Milost:

"Some of us like to change masks once in a while, use new powers," Milost replied. "That, and we've also made our Kanohi replaceable. Think, for example, what you would do if your Kanohi broke. Would you be able to replace it without having to undergo some sort of surgery to get the remnants of that one off and another one on? I almost doubt it." The Toa of Ice shrugged.

"Really, this seems to me another example of our differing culture. In yours, masks seem to have been meant to be permanent, and functional only - in ours, we like them to be changeable, replaceable, and adaptible. They are as much a tool for us as they are symbols of what we are, our faces. What we show the world. And sometimes, we like to show something else to people than what we have been."

profiles i guess

IC:

"Mine Kanohi was not made to break like thine, but to resist any blow against it. Since I can not change mine mask, and have worn it since mine creation, thou wouldst think I hath become very proficient in it and the powers it possess."

"'As Toa art not the shifting sands nor the deep seas, but art instead the fiery volcano and the impregnable mountain'," Death recited, "Changing thy appearance is not required when thou art sure of thy destiny and power that hath been promised to thee by the Ancients."

IC-Milost:

"Trust me, nothing is unbreakable - and you'll soon find that adaptability, being as mutable as the 'shifting sands or the deep seas', is much better and more useful than being a fiery volcano or impregnable mountain," the Toa of Ice growled back.

"If you don't believe me, think about adaptability in terms of combat - which is better: to sit back, fall into a pattern, and use the same style, attacks, and strategies over and over, or being able to change your strategy, attacks, and style to whichever is more suited to the issue at hand? The same principles can relate to your interactions with others or your search for destiny - especially in the world as it currently stands." Leaving his last statement vague, Milost continued along the trail, until he came to a small clearing - with the village of air visible above the trees nearby.

Gukko swooping through the air, the barely-visible forms of Le-Matoran running about their business, and the chute systems all about the Koro...all suspended hundreds of feet in the air. It made an impressive sight.

"By my estimate, we're about seven minutes walk from the Koro," Milost decided, turning back to the Toa he traveled with. "As you can see, it's a bit of a large place. Surprising, how they managed to attain such structural stability, so high up in the great tree's branches, wouldn't you say?"

profiles i guess

IC:

"I wilst be impressed when you show me living spaces carved into the sides of glaciers, or built to withstand the ocean's various moods," The Onu-Toa replied, gazing at the village, severely unimpressed, "The Matoran hath been making homes atop the trees since before mine time. They make great protection from all but the Kanohi Dragons when enraged."

IC-Milost:

At this, Milost smirked.

"Just wait, Kuolo," the Toa of Ice loftily began, placing a very small amount of stress on the name, "And I shall show you just what all my people have managed to build. And now, if you shall follow me again, I shall take you to the Village of Air, where you might gain firsthand experience of our culture, rather than my relating it to you." Momentary speech finished, the hunter quickly set on down the trail, leading to where the old elevators - and new chutes - were, the access points for the Koro.

Assuming one didn't come in on Gukko, of course.

profiles i guess

Vrina moved over to one of the few available tables and started to thrum her fingers over to the tabletop as he waited a bit impatiently

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: (Mons Shajs/Invincible/Kumu Sea)

"No."

As soon as Kordo's feet impacted the wood of the deck, Shajs lunged foward, intending to pin him down. Hard.

IC: "Kordo"

"Ow what was that for? The Captain told me I could go and I magically untied myself. That is all. After you Verak."

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

IC:

"Sound itself," the hunter replied. "A rather useful element, if you ask me, with a myriad of uses."

Milost walked up to the elevators at the base of Le-Koro's tree - thank goodness they'd been enlarged once the time was found to do so - before gesturing for Kuolo to enter.

"I trust you know how to work one of these?"

profiles i guess

IC:

There art Toa of Sound.

The thought rocked The Ancient Toa's mind. These Toa had not been present during the time in which Death had fought alongside his fellows, and was only further testament to the time that he had slept through.

"I know how to use the lifts," He replied, stepping in and pushing the buttons that formed the Le-Koro symbol up, causing the lift to enter into the treetops.