Nuju Metru

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu followed behind the vortixx content right now

"Well i hope you brought a lightstone."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu looked at Triglax a bit oddly

Odd one he is

Tivanu shrugged

"Well lead the way then."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Bringing him back.IC: RyzenRyzen continued to walk through the snow, bored. Very bored. He kept trudging through the snow, unsure of where he is. As he walked, he noticed two beings ahead. Intrigued, he quietly approached them, careful of his actions.

Edited by Takua Dragonstar7

IC: Tayis

"Tren Krom break huh?" he said, thinking. "That might be easier to find. We could shelter in the abandoned guard post."

He looked up, straining to make out any of the night sky, but the cloud cover was thick.

"We should head south east, but I don't know which way that is."

He thought for another moment.

"Uphill!" he said, snapping his fingers. "If we keep the peak to our left, and follow around, we should be able to find the break."

Edited by Taipu1

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

IC: RyzenRyzen approached the duo cautiously. "Hey, if you really need to go to the Tren Krom break, I could help you. I have been there once, or near there. Don't trust me? Fine. Just keep in mind that I don't trust you. Just offering what help I can offer." He leaned on his spear casually as he spoke, trying not to appear too suspicious.

OOC: I'll just say it landed in his spleen. You can live without that right? Well, I'm going to say that Skakdi can anyways.

IC: Keldor

Keldor patched up his wound. He was about to give up on finding the sniper when he saw a Vortixx out of the corner of his eye. He pulled out his rifle sighted in the Vortixx's head and fired. A lightstone is a curious projectile in that it gets more fast and powerful the farther it goes to its tendency to consume its own mass. Eventually it will dwindle down to nothing, but at the distance between Keldor and the sniper, it would be like getting hit by a small glob of plasma.

OOC: If you're using a DMR I don't see why I can't have a Covenant Carbine. :P

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Being a Toa of Ice in an environment like this was apparently much more effective camouflage than Tayis would have imagined. The Toa took him completely by surprise, but he showed this only through a slight intake of breath.

"Anywhere with shelter would be good stranger, if you know the way."

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: RyzenRyzen narrowed his eyes slightly, but not showing them to the two Toa behind him. "What others call me...others don't call me anything. I call myself Ryzen, and that is what I am always called. Call me whatever you want, I am still Ryzen." Ryzen rarely revealed his name to anyone, but he could trust these with his name...temporarily, at least.

"And I'm Tayis. Thanks for helping us out Ryzen, it's appreciated."

He pulled his cloak tighter around him, the cold was begining to get to him now. He missed the caves of Onu-koro below, sheltered and alive with activity. The field of snow they were traveling through was freezing and void of anything of interest.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Tayis put his down and said nothing at this. He knew, at least partially where Sixhand were, but he felt it would be better for Zieta to drop the matter. It was interesting to know that Ryzen did not know anything though, as he'd heard Valuki say he'd been in Ko-Wahi recently, and doubtless he'd been mouthing off then as well.

Edited by Taipu1

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: RyzenRyzen continued to walk. "At this rate, from what I remember, it'll be around two hours, maybe less depending on the time. Do you have to get there at a certain time?" Ryzen wondered what this "Sixhand" is. An organization...well, they don't seem so enthusiastic about it.

IC: RyzenRyzen nodded. "Somewhere to sleep shouldn't be too hard," he replied. "I can't exactly find an inn or something around here, but maybe an ice shelter would do. Better than anyone thinks. Blocks out wind, keeps heat in, stuff like that. If not, then Ta-Wahi would be the " Ryzen was relieved that he took the time in the past few months to go around the island. It helps with navigation.

"And with good reason," Tayis said laughing. "Didn't go to well last time we went to a pub. If there's an ice cave or something you know of nearer here, that would be great. I came up through a ventilation tunnel from Onu-koro. A lot of it was vertical, but there was a little bit at the top that we could shelter in, if you know where that is. I kind of lost it in the snow."

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

IC-Marfoir:

However, Marfoir wasn't quite so visible as that, seeing how he was under a thick blanket, covered in snow, and such. Instead, the round fizzled out into the snow on the rocky outcropping next to him.

And then Marfoir sent his magnetically propelled round flying for the Skakdi below, to hit him square in the neck. Now the Skakdi had two choices: Take an obviously lethal shot at the hope that he would get lucky and not die, or allow the Vortixx who had shot him to leave, his work done.

Marfoir had a thought of what would happen, so keeping the thick blanket now wrapped around him like a cloak (and doubling as a single layer of makeshift armour), he made his quick way south, down the mountain and into the drifts, where he would be impossible to find.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Keldor

Since Keldor had taken cover behind a large clump of snow, he was fine. Snow and water slow down a bullet surprisingly fast. He tried to find the Vortixx again and failed. He decided to go look for a doctor instead.

OOC: Open for interaction, a medic would be great.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

IC: (Junyaus/Ko-Koro Streets/Ko-Koro)

Junyaus looked at the people around him with scrutiny. He was looking for informants. Those who could tell him of the Koro and its activity from anywhere. And someone who wouldn't expose Jun as a spy and turn him over to the Sanctum Guard. It was an incredibly hard task. All those who went past him looked not like the least shady kinds of people he could find. Buying a newspaper from a street vendor, he sat on a bench and opened it. His eyes began to scan the crowds.

Scan the crowds for that single perfect mole.

OOC: Junyaus is open for interaction. If you have a neutral charrie in the village, feel free to swing by.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: (Junyaus/Ko-Koro Streets)

"I do believe you have rather ill timing," Juny said. "A hospital is just opening up in a matter of weeks. But, I guess I can help find you a Doctor."

This one would be a rather excellent spy. But a dead recruit would be rather much detrimental to his job. Keldor needed a doctor. Then, he would negotiate.

"Now, may I ask how you got that wound?"

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Nipaki

Nipaki, sensing that no one was coming to his store today, exited his house, hanging a "closed" sign over the door. He wandered out into the streets of Ko-Koro, walking about rather aimlessly. He saw a Su-Matoran and Skakdi talking, but thought nothing of it. Nipaki meandered down the street, waiting for someone to talk with, as he had been having a quite boring day so far.

OOC: You guys can converse with Nipaki :P I need someone to RP with.

iNRDRQK.png?1

DANMAG!

BZRPG Profiles

IC: (Junyaus/Ko-Koro)

Juny saw Nipaki, and turned to him.

"I need a Doctor, this man has been shot," he said calmly.