Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

I wouldn't consider the Wonderbolts superheroes. After all, would you consider the Blue Angels superheroes?But I guess if you had to choose, they'd be the best bet.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

I find it ironic.There are six main ponies (the mane six :P) and they're all female.But the blue one is the most masculine.

It's simple.Pinkie Pie = LewaFluttershy = OnuaRainbow Dash = TahuApplejack = PohatuTwilight Sparkle = GaliRarity = Kopaka, I guessIt's no surprise it's so big on here.
Okay, now my head is full of "whining Kopaka" images."I am not whining, brother! I am complaining! Do you want to hear whining? Thiiiiis is whiiiining! Ooh! This exo-suit is so tiiiight! Why don't my elemental powers woooooork? Why do we have to go undergrooooouund all the time? It's so daaaark down here! And this suit is fiiiiilthy! WHY DO I HAVE TO WEEEEEEAR IT?"I'd actually put Twilight Sparkle as Kopaka (Y'know, the whole learning bout friendship thing?). Gali sort of fits with Rarity in that she's the most ladylike.
That is so darn hilarious. :lol: Also, what is truly "in" right now is mustaches. Curly mustaches. Also, I'd love to see one of the mane six as a Dark Knight, Batman-esqe superhero. Maybe Flutterguy, since she can fly and has the deep voice. :P
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

I find it ironic.There are six main ponies (the mane six :P) and they're all female.But the blue one is the most masculine.

It's simple.Pinkie Pie = LewaFluttershy = OnuaRainbow Dash = TahuApplejack = PohatuTwilight Sparkle = GaliRarity = Kopaka, I guessIt's no surprise it's so big on here.
Okay, now my head is full of "whining Kopaka" images."I am not whining, brother! I am complaining! Do you want to hear whining? Thiiiiis is whiiiining! Ooh! This exo-suit is so tiiiight! Why don't my elemental powers woooooork? Why do we have to go undergrooooouund all the time? It's so daaaark down here! And this suit is fiiiiilthy! WHY DO I HAVE TO WEEEEEEAR IT?"I'd actually put Twilight Sparkle as Kopaka (Y'know, the whole learning bout friendship thing?). Gali sort of fits with Rarity in that she's the most ladylike.
That is so darn hilarious. :lol: Also, what is truly "in" right now is mustaches. Curly mustaches. Also, I'd love to see one of the mane six as a Dark Knight, Batman-esqe superhero. Maybe Flutterguy, since she can fly and has the deep voice. :P
naw. RD fo sho.-Skar

For the few of you interested in my current plight regarding getting a MLP toy, this is guilty item that's trying to win me over:Why.pngI haven't debated so much on a purchase since I decided to buy stuff from Team Fortress 2's ingame store. It just seems ridiculous, but given I never even planned to make any purchases before seeing this thing, I'm trying to make sure I'm certain about this right up to the moment of truth.

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

She should be white. D:

This.Hasbro, what were you thinking.-Skar
Something about a pink version of the character having the potential to sell better than a white one. Blame the marketing people.Either way, the color job doesn't seem like too much of a bother for me. It still seems to look OK to me regardless. Somehow.

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

naw. RD fo sho.-Skar
I have to agree with Twilight Sparkle being Kopaka. Although I Kopaka may be more abrasive than TS was.Also Darky Hooves, love your avatar.

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

I really want to do a BIONICLE parody with ponies. Basically the comics from 01 with the mane six.Ie. instead of the legend of Makuta striking down his best bro Mata Nui, Luna kidnaps Celestia. The Ponies have to find the Elements of Harmony, not Kanohi Masks.And the dialogue would be hilarious."Interesting. The lectures are in me. My mouth is but the focus"-Twilight SparkleUnfortunately I can't draw ponies to save my life :0

AXKP5KC.png

I repeat.I still think Fluttershy should be a villain.

"Good boy, Angel. Momma's so proud."

For the few of you interested in my current plight regarding getting a MLP toy, this is guilty item that's trying to win me over:I haven't debated so much on a purchase since I decided to buy stuff from Team Fortress 2's ingame store. It just seems ridiculous, but given I never even planned to make any purchases before seeing this thing, I'm trying to make sure I'm certain about this right up to the moment of truth.

Boycott the pink.

I really want to do a BIONICLE parody with ponies. Basically the comics from 01 with the mane six.Ie. instead of the legend of Makuta striking down his best bro Mata Nui, Luna kidnaps Celestia. The Ponies have to find the Elements of Harmony, not Kanohi Masks.And the dialogue would be hilarious."Interesting. The lectures are in me. My mouth is but the focus"-Twilight SparkleUnfortunately I can't draw ponies to save my life :0

*like Edited by Bundalings

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.