Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Welp, I did it. I freakin' bought that Celestia doll.......not much more to say about that, though.Also, I listen to enough Prarie Home Companion to know that Minnesotans are a real nice bunch of people. If not a quirky bunch.

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

He's really ragey! He's so ragey, I even wrote a song about him!He's an evil blog masterand he causes disastersIf you get in his bad booksThen you'd better run faster!And what does he eat?He'll put his oven on to heatAnd he'll bake you all upIn a big batch of sweets!Soooooooooooooooooo...WATCH OUT!

I want you Spike to have that written out and burped over to my house ASAP. :D

Thanks Gatanui. Anyway, my Dad saw me watching MLP yesterday. XD"What are you watching?""My Little Pony: Friendship is magic. =D""... You do realize that's made for five year old girls, right?""Yup! =D""... You're making me worried... O.o""Yup! =D"XD, and then my brother explained the concept of "Bronies" (including the fanbase of males in their 30's) to him. He thought we were weird. XDDOh, gosh, I love my family. ^^

If and when my family finds out (save for my brother who doesn't really care,) I'm so using that as my reaction. :P Also, anyone else play Equestria Online or MLP Online? I'm just wondering, because if so I might start playing one (or both. :P)
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

Hay now, careful what you say 'bout Minnesotans. We wouldn't want a certain blog assistant to go into a rage and start randomly pinning blogs, would we? :)

Flutterrage or Twirage?
...Derpyrage

Hay now, careful what you say 'bout Minnesotans. We wouldn't want a certain blog assistant to go into a rage and start randomly pinning blogs, would we? :)

Flutterrage or Twirage?
Probably both, with a hint of Pinkamina.Do not anger the Takuma in its natural habitat.
Rawr.

He's really ragey! He's so ragey, I even wrote a song about him!He's an evil blog masterand he causes disastersIf you get in his bad booksThen you'd better run faster!And what does he eat?He'll put his oven on to heatAnd he'll bake you all upIn a big batch of sweets!Soooooooooooooooooo...WATCH OUT!

Oh sweet Celestia.My love. All of it....well, some of it. I've still got a thing for Fluttershy and Bastila. d=First I gotta find an oven big enough for a whole life-size gingerbread house with walk-in cooler though...

I heard that in Flutterguy's voice. :P

Same here.Maybe we should record it, make a banner out of it and give it to him.
Oh gosh, Flutterguy voice is hilarious. xDAND DO IT. DO IT NOW.

I request that from now on Takuma can only speak in rhymes in this topic. :lol:

Terribly confused, am I.Am I Zecora or Pinkie Pie?Explain yourself and do it quick,Or meet my lethal peppermint stick!

Which he probably won't. =P

Why do you doubt your lord and master?Keep on walking, but do it faster.

Also, I listen to enough Prarie Home Companion to know that Minnesotans are a real nice bunch of people. If not a quirky bunch.

Ya, sure, ye'betcha!

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

Am I the only one who thought Rarity's VA in this episode was slightly over-the-top for no reason? It's like she was using her whiny voice the entire episode. Rarity's one of my favourites, but I found her speech in this episode to be nearly unbearable.Otherwise fantastic episode though, CMC are so cute.

xinlo-small.gif

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

Also, anyone else play Equestria Online or MLP Online? I'm just wondering, because if so I might start playing one (or both. :P)

I don't think either of them are done yet, so no. ;)
Oh, so it's like Fighting is Magic where they're not releasing it for public alpha/beta and are merely showing videos/screens of it? Okay, cool.

Am I the only one who thought Rarity's VA in this episode was slightly over-the-top for no reason? It's like she was using her whiny voice the entire episode. Rarity's one of my favourites, but I found her speech in this episode to be nearly unbearable.Otherwise fantastic episode though, CMC are so cute.

xinlo-small.gif

I thought she was fine. Personally, I thought her whining voice was good near the end, since it helped emphasize how much she wanted Sweetie Belle back.

No, I thought she was all right, aside from a couple moments.Also, I just had a thought that a scene where Scootaloo asks Rainbow Dash to go to the Sisterhooves Social with her would have made this episode even better.

That would have been a nice touch, and a good way to incorporate another of the mane six in the episode (even if only for a short bit.)
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

So Scoot is an orphan?

How does Scootaloo not having a sister make her an orphan?

xinlo-small.gif

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

Quick! Where are the apology muffins?Dangit Valenti you got 2300!

I think Pinkie has 'em!Also, yay!As for file uploads, I'm not sure.... Mediafire?

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

I just wanna say I love ponies so freaking much and I'm SO glad they came back in a positive way. As a G2 fan since the beginning, G3 was just disappointing fodder. FiM is very different from Tales, but I feel like it took the things I loved about Tales and updated them. :) Also, I adore any show that takes the cookie-cutter "snob" character and makes her kind and giving, although like everyone, she has her off-days. XD

Edited by Hahli Husky

What are ya gonna do with the doll?

Probably leave it on display on one of my selves for the most part. Perhaps fool around with mildly like I do with my other toys from time to time. I suspect the syntheic hair could end up being a problem after a while, but I'll face that bridge when I meet it.

Also, I listen to enough Prarie Home Companion to know that Minnesotans are a real nice bunch of people. If not a quirky bunch.

Ya, sure, ye'betcha!
So how's the week been down in Lake Wobegon, out on the edge of the prairie?

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

What are ya gonna do with the doll?

Probably leave it on display on one of my selves for the most part. Perhaps fool around with mildly like I do with my other toys from time to time. I suspect the syntheic hair could end up being a problem after a while, but I'll face thatbridge when I meet it.
Ahh. I would do that, but I have no room. :PAnd it's not a doll, IT'S AN ACTION FIGURE!

I don't think you need an account for MediaFire. I uploaded my file successfully without one.At least, I assume it was successful. Has anyone tried downloading it?Edit: Looks like Emkay got it alright.

Edited by Alyska

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231