Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

om nom nommmm, tastes like rainbowsMm, I hope I can snag myself a pony next Thursday.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Fluttershy is my favorite, still because of her cuteness, but also how certain episodes show how terrifying she can be. :) My other favorites are hard to tell, because of how many characters there are and that I just love different things about different ones. My favorite background pony, however, is Vinyl/P0N-3.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Know what ponies.We need to forget about the Cupcakes. Because The End is Neigh.Never play that game :biggrin:

Never watch playthroughs, either... *shudders*Story of the Blanks kinda sounds interesting, though...

Also, Prince Blue Blood is worst pony.

*coughprincegluebloodcough* Edited by --Calamity--
19704_s.gif

Valenti... Making it worse...>Stay up posting about ponies>Mention cupcakes>Dont' sleep ever again>????>PROFIT!And As for the talk about the uh... southern stuff, I happen to be very cynnical when it comes to that sort of thing. (or as you say, "thang")

Edited by Poutwuw Toa of Diversity

LlqByyh.png

We should keep mention of those kinds of fanfics to a minimum, though. :lookaround:

Yes, like once every other page.As opposed to twice every page. :P
More like once on the longest day in a thousand years! :P Also, Poutwuw, sorry 'bout that litte outburst. :D Edited by taku nova of planet earth

We should keep mention of those kinds of fanfics to a minimum, though. :lookaround:

Yes, like once every other page. As opposed to twice every page. :P
You silly fillies should learn to read Normal fic and Happy fic. That Grimdark only gets to your head.

GT: Voyagerin

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong, is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong,

it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

You silly fillies should learn to read Normal fic and Happy fic. That Grimdark only gets to your head.

I like Shipping fics. :3

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

I ship Rarity and Big Mac. :3

I read mostly Normal, Random, and Comedy, a bit of Grimdark, and Crossover if I'm familiar with whatever's being crossed over. Sad and Shipping I tend to avoid, and Sci-Fi I don't really read for some reason. Human in Equestria I don't read either since those are mostly self-inserts.

Can't read humans either, too unreal and contrived. Luna and the Microwave is the best comedy series I've read.

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong, is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong,

Human in Equestria I don't read either since those are mostly self-inserts.

Usually not a fan of self-inserts either, but I thought Through the Eyes of Another Pony was pretty good. Mainly because the writing style is downright hilarious and the human is actually a pony.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Whoa. Who that who hates the south?*in AJ(or Sandy Cheeks) voice* what'd you say bout Texas?

Lol, I said Texas is AwesomeAlso, Derpy is best ponyAlso,

Southern stuff just has a negative effect on my sanity.

I'll ignore that.And finaly also, I avoid shipping usally, and grimdark, and HiEs, I don't mind sad too much, but I haven't read much SciFi, So no opinion there.

Sweet. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.pngI don't really mind who gets shipped, as long as it's well written. :3

f9Qcky7.png

I'm not one for reading fics. The only ones that I've read were Cupcakes, Bubbles, and The Spiderses. Besides, I prefer listening to the awesome music people make and seeing all the glorious artwork that gets made on a daily basis.

That artwork, really is darned beautiful. I keep thinking those elaborate watercolors are made by real working artists! My favourite music comes from Derpidety and Makkon 06, they make real eloquent melodies. Can't stand the dub-trot stuff.

Sweet. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.pngI don't really mind who gets shipped, as long as it's well written. :3
I anachronistically ship Octavia and Mstislav Rostropovich.Expect the corresponding fanfic soon.(okay no never no no no)

Can someone do me a favor and find me a good pic of Rainbow Dash to replace this horrifying image below?

How 'bout me avvie?

^^Spiderses was the best fic I ever read. It changed my life, made me rich, and gave me superpowers!

Luna and the Microwave is the best comedy series I've read.

Progress?
Yeah, that's its title.

I anachronistically ship Octavia and Mstislav Rostropovich.Expect the corresponding fanfic soon.(okay no never no no no)
Too late, mind = blown

f9Qcky7.png

Eurobeat Brony, Alex S., Beatle Bronies, Not A Clever Pony, Makkon, Jeffthestrider, Acoustic Brony, and Glaze for me as far as fanmusic goes. I have a couple from Art Attack, General Mumble, FoozogzCyril, AgileDash, Sean NH, SenatorMyth, Underpony, Uberkillius, Techercizer, BaffMan, RobotPony, and Cats Millionaire too.

Edited by --Calamity--
19704_s.gif

I feel like less of a brony now... What are you ponies talking about?!?!

I kinda like your Pinkie banner.But one with Big Mac saying, "I got a surprise for you AJ," would be epicer.

I'll say it again: I don't care much for the Apple family, excluding Apple Bloom. Edited by Poutwuw Toa of Diversity

LlqByyh.png

I feel like less of a brony now... What are you ponies talking about?!?!

I kinda like your Pinkie banner.But one with Big Mac saying, "I got a surprise for you AJ," would be epicer.

I'll say it again: I don't care much for the Apple family, excluding Apple Bloom.
Lol, I'm referencing another fic.