Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

The things that made Psylight perfect for me, was the sanity slippage over time and slowly descending into madness.As for Flutterrage, she was perfect because that's exactly the one thing you do not expect from such a timid pegasus, even after Dragonshy.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

*TG&PT walks out of Ursa cave all beat up*The Great and Powerful Trixie will not... let this...stand *faces flat on her face*I personally find Twilights madness my favorite mainly because I can kinda create. Although Pinkamena is funny because the fanfic Cupcakes -shudder- came out before Party of one which my have led to this reaction from bronies:Brony (reading that abomination of a fanfic): Good gravy this is disgusting. I hope I never see this again.LaterBrony (watching Party of one right about where Rainbow Dash is fighting Cookoo pinkie): But, but how can that fanfic *faints at memory of that fic which will not be named*

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

*TG&PT walks out of Ursa cave all beat up*The Great and Powerful Trixie will not... let this...stand *faces flat on her face*I personally find Twilights madness my favorite mainly because I can kinda create. Although Pinkamena is funny because the fanfic Cupcakes -shudder- came out before Party of one which my have led to this reaction from bronies:Brony (reading that abomination of a fanfic): Good gravy this is disgusting. I hope I never see this again.LaterBrony (watching Party of one right about where Rainbow Dash is fighting Cookoo pinkie): But, but how can that fanfic *faints at memory of that fic which will not be named*

Roleplaying?HECK YEAH CITIZENS OF EQUESTRIA, THIS IS DJ PON3 AND I'M HERE TO BRING YOU THE BEST SHOW IN THE WHOLE WORLD.:UAnyone willing to change his/her name to Octavia? :D

Do not trust corrupted memories.

Silly Fluttershy, everypony loves you already.

Except my little brother.
Traitor to bronies everywhere! :o
Yes, yes he is, I guess he'll have to face the spartans
He's just in denial. ;)

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

I want to see how much love and tolerance I get for this... Applejack is by far the worst of the mane six.

Meh. I wouldn't call her the worst, I'd just say she's one of the ones I like less. There really haven't been too many eps focusing on AJ alone: All she really got was Applebuck Season. Dash had Sonic Rainboom, which I liked a lot more than Applebuck Season, and 2 more eps coming, Pinkie had Feeling Pinkie Keen and Party of One, Rarity has Suited for Success, Dog And Pony Show, Sisterhooves Social, and at least one more, Fluttershy had Dragonshy and Stare Master, both of which I loved, as well as Bird in the Hoof, and Twi had Boast Busters, Winter Wrap Up, and Lesson Zero. I'm not saying that I like her less because she's featured in less episodes, but she hasn't had too much development, especially compared to Pinkie with her manic depression/schizophrenia/whatever underneath her bubbly facade, and Fluttershy with the gradual buildup to the... incident at the Gala.

I keep seeing statements of opinions on the worst and best ponies - but I fail to see a lot of reasons why. Anypony up for listing their reasons?(I will as soon as I sluice out my favorites again.)

I don't really have a favorite; each character in the mane 6 has qualities I admire or can relate to. I'm a bit socially awkward and shy like Twi and Fluttershy, and OCD like Rarity, and I admire Pinkie and Dash's outgoingness and AJ's stubbornness, even if it hurt her more than it helped her in Applebuck Season.Fanon, though, either Surprise or Octavia because of their blogs. Edited by --Calamity--
19704_s.gif

Twi's my favorite because she's so adorkable. Also, I can relate to her the most, organizational skills aside.Fluttershy's my second favorite because she's just so d'awwwww. :wub:RD's my third favorite because she's got a big mouth, yet she has stage fright, which makes her cute.Rarity's on 4 because she's so fabulous. <3Apple Pie on a shared 5th because, well, I can't really relate to them, I guess. :P

^^I absolutely love your banner.

:) Thanks. o7

f9Qcky7.png

^^I absolutely love your banner.

:) Thanks. o7
I was actually talking to Taku XD You already know I love your banner Valenti.(Also, I found a good FO:E shipping pic; kinda considering using that as my banner, or at least have it rotating with this banner.)
Gotcha. :P Couldn't hurt to reply just in case.(Sounds fascinating. :))

f9Qcky7.png

I have a natural distaste of "rednecks", country music, southern accents, and talk about farming. THE HAT. This is why Applejack is 20 percent less cool than Rainbow Dash. But, Apple Bloom is freaking adorable, despite her immense annoying-ness. Second best is Pinkie Pie, because of her insanity and joking. "Oatmeal, are you crazy?!" "Chocolate Rain!" Third is Fluttershy for obvious reasons. Fourth is Rarity, because I like her attitude better than Twilight's. But her accent makes no sense... Fifth is of course Twilight Sparkle, because she's BORING. As for a side character, Derpy Hooves is the absolute best. Second is DJ Pon-3 (Vinyl Scratch), and third are all three C.M.C. I'm done.jmgo4z.gif

LlqByyh.png