Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

No, I'm not saying that, heheh. Don't think she's in the next one.Would be splendid though.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Hehe, bad wording on my part. ^.^;Was simply trying emulate the movie The Ring, with its "seven days...." shenanigans. :PSo yeah, 5 days until new episode. ^^Looks to be a CMC episode, tho.

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

kxnv;xvjxc;lvjxci;ovjzxv;lzojv;zldkvjzxl;kvjzx;lkvjzlkvjz;vkldvjzsd;lxkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkllllllllllllI bet you all thought I was just posting that then leaving, DIDN'T YOU???!!!!!!The next episode sounds cool, but i think the main thing the series need more of is Dr. Whooves and Derpy. WAAAAY more of those characters. Like, 20% more of them.

Edited by Field Marshal RMN

Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.

Winter Wrap Up <3Be sure to take a listen to the DJ Amaya vs. Groovebot Extended Remix. ^_^

f9Qcky7.png

I have Pinkie's Parasprite Polka in my head. Catchy tune at least.My brother also picked out how to play it on the piano. Yeah, he's a Brony now.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

Winter Wrap Up <3Be sure to take a listen to the DJ Amaya vs. Groovebot Extended Remix. ^_^

Have heard it. Am in in love.Also heard "Nightmare Night" and "Rainbow Factory". Loved both. And "She's a Pony" and "Pinkie's Lie". Edited by Toa of Dischordant Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Next episode sounds awesome. I think waiting five days after having to wait two weeks at a time for the last two episodes isn't so bad.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

I finally managed to take a listen to the Evil Blog Master songs....You're all amazing. :wub:

Edited by Valenti

f9Qcky7.png

SO.

Sweet and Elite, rumored ninth episode of Season 2."Rarity must choose between her friends and important social connections in Canterlot"Pon3? :biggrin:

I hope so. And Photo Finish, with ze magics!

f9Qcky7.png

The term "brony" actually didn't come from "bro" and "pony, that's just a funny coincidence. Brony typically just refers to people that like MLP that aren't part of the target audience, thought if you want to be specific sometimes female fans call themselves Pegasisters.**Bunda didn't bother doing any fact checking

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

Well, brony did come from bro and pony, but it's kinda shifted over time (read: the past year) to be more of a gender-neutral term. Pegasis is used sometimes to refer specifically to the girls, but brony can either refer to the guys or the fandom as a whole.Besides, I'm too lazy to make a Pegasis list on the other side of my blog. :P

19704_s.gif

Well, brony did come from bro and pony, but it's kinda shifted over time (read: the past year) to be more of a gender-neutral term. Pegasis is used sometimes to refer specifically to the girls, but brony can either refer to the guys or the fandom as a whole.Besides, I'm too lazy to make a Pegasis list on the other side of my blog. :P

Reference to forums removed. -B6 The bro-pony idea is a common missconception/alternate origin. Edited by Black Six

The bro-pony idea is a common missconception/alternate origin.

It's not a misconception at at all. While the term used to have that spelling, it's always referred to the word "bro". Where else would they have gotten the "r" from? At any rate, it's pretty much universally spelled "brony" now, regardless of which site you're on.To keep things simple (and because I don't actually pay any mind to the "bro" connotations), I usually just refer to us as "bronies", regardless of gender. Of course, if female bronies prefer "pegasis", I'm fine with that too.~ (A VTOAHMKEARH)

Well maybe we'll see what her cutie mark is supposed to be. :P

I think all the CMCs have their special talents made fairly obvious already, it's just that none of them have really accepted them yet.Apple Bloom has a talent for woodwork/carpentry, but she doesn't want "a hammer on her flank".Sweetie Belle is a good singer, but is hesitant to perform for anyone.Scootaloo has her scooter, which may be her talent that she hasn't noticed yet. Alternatively, she apparently hasn't learned to fly yet, so her undiscovered talent may be to do with that.

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

Or Scootaloo could be a dancer, as she's good at that.Anyhow, I think of both male and female fans when it comes to bronies. Because my brother and sister are bronies. She prefers the term brony.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*