Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Eurobeat Brony, Alex S., Beatle Bronies, Not A Clever Pony, Makkon, Jeffthestrider, Acoustic Brony, and Glaze for me as far as fanmusic goes. I have a couple from Art Attack, General Mumble, FoozogzCyril, AgileDash, Sean NH, SenatorMyth, Underpony, Uberkillius, Techercizer, BaffMan, RobotPony, and Cats Millionaire too.

Yeah, I like Beatle Bronies, Not A Clever Pony and Glaze too. She's A Pony was real good, and it had a remix of a remix, even.

GT: Voyagerin

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong, is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong,

it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

Eurobeat Brony, Alex S., Beatle Bronies, Not A Clever Pony, Makkon, Jeffthestrider, Acoustic Brony, and Glaze for me as far as fanmusic goes. I have a couple from Art Attack, General Mumble, FoozogzCyril, AgileDash, Sean NH, SenatorMyth, Underpony, Uberkillius, Techercizer, BaffMan, RobotPony, and Cats Millionaire too.

Yeah, I like Beatle Bronies, Not A Clever Pony and Glaze too. She's A Pony was real good, and it had a remix of a remix, even.
I didn't really like the Art Attack remix; it was kinda... ehh. I think there's at least one more remix, but I don't remember who made it.
19704_s.gif

My number one favorite is still Jackle App. I don't care how awesome everyone else may be, Jackle's music will always have a place in my heart. :P

G A Y   A S   H E C K

Somepony wanted a Rainbow Dash banner?Rainbow_Dashing.jpgEDIT: Flutterrage can be found in The Best Night Ever. :P

Edited by Valenti

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Well, she is synchronizing there! xD

Edited by Valenti

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Well, Fluttershy also wrangled a bear in Lesson Zero, and did something OOC in Luna Eclipsed if I remember.

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong, is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong,

Out of Character.Dashie is staring into your soul, OmiShad.

Edited by FlutterTree

Well, Fluttershy also wrangled a bear in Lesson Zero, and did something OOC in Luna Eclipsed if I remember.

And what about Dragonshy?
Overflowing with Flutterrage, aren't we?

I will use my recently downloaded episodes to make a Fluttershy Sparta Remix... Using WMM. And wat duz OOC meen?
Epic! And OOC means Out of Control, I think.
In Luna Eclipsed she just got scared and smashed her face in a door.

LlqByyh.png

If people are still willing to hear discussion on "favorite ponies," I'd have to say a mix of Twilight and Celestia.Twilight's bookish and knowledge aspects remind me quite a bit of myself, which is why I guess I seem to have my empathy drift towards her the most. I also am not the most social individual either, so there's that as well.I dunno why I tend to like Princess Celestia as well. Maybe it's because how everyone else prefers Luna and I feel the other princess gets less appreciated or something. Maybe it's because I've never been that fond of the jokes that tend to exaggerate any "trollish" or "inappropriate" aspects she may have, and how the "banish to the moon" jokes are just far too silly for my tastes. Or maybe I'm just genually fond of what little we've gotten of her personality. It's kinda weird. It must be to explain the doll that's sitting on my desk now.

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

My favourite pony is Fluttershy because she's just awesome in so many ways. And Twilight's my least favourite, because, while looking adorable, her attitude I just find to be annoying.Also OOC stands for "Out Of Character", not out of control.

;)

xinlo-small.gif

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

If I really really, had to pick a least favorite, out of the mane six, It'd be Rarity, but thats only if it were life or death. :P

WHHAAAAT!

On the subject of music my brother likes WoodenToaster, so that's pretty much all I've heard besides "She's a Pony" and "Pinkie's Lie".Also, referring to the song "Nightmare Night": Confound these ponies, they drive me to enjoy rap.On that subject, the "song" "Got a Fluttershy" is funny.

My favourite pony is Fluttershy because she's just awesome in so many ways. And Twilight's my least favourite, because, while looking adorable, her attitude I just find to be annoying.Also OOC stands for "Out Of Character", not out of control.

;)

xinlo-small.gif

All parts of this are true. (Assuming that Discord isn't best pony.)Except for Twilight. Lesson Zero shall always give her a high place in my heart. Edited by Toa of Dischordant Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Mass-quoting time!

-Throws TG&PT in an Ursa cave--walks away whistling-Anyway, my favorite breakdown was probably Pinkie Pie's.Sir Lincelot is best anthropomorphic hedgehog! =D (Don't you dare diss Madame le Flour! D=)

Fix'd.

For me, Fluttershy's and Twilight's are tied for best. :P

I keep seeing statements of opinions on the worst and best ponies - but I fail to see a lot of reasons why. Anyone up for listing their reasons?(I will as soon as I sluice out my favorites again.)

Rarity is the best pony because1) She has a great sense of style.2) She's clever, and hilarious as seen in A Dog and Pony Show.3) She freaking fun to roleplay as (I thoroughly enjoyed breaking down last night when my brother tried to ride on my back, complete with the "HE CALLED ME UGLY!" when he called me a dog. :P)

I have a natural distaste of "rednecks", country music, southern accents, and talk about farming.

I have a southern accent! And AJ ain't a "redneck", country music is awsome, and don't diss farming. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gifAlso, your banner creeps me out.Also, Prince Blue Blood is worst pony.
I for one like AJ, though that could have to do with me being southern myself. Oh, and stay away from Prince Blueblood, sugarcube. :P

^^Spiderses was the best fic I ever read. It changed my life, made me rich, and gave me superpowers!

Luna and the Microwave is the best comedy series I've read.

Progress?
I've been meaning to read that. Is it any good?edit: Just remember seeing a commercial last night. It was for some medication to deal with headaches, but wherever she was, she always had a couch to lay on, including a picnic in the park. Even funnier, my brother actually asked why she brought a couch, to which I replied "What, you didn't expect her to lay in the grass, did you?" :P I love making subtle MLP references. Edited by Hyper Rarity
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

Well, my mom found out, and all my online friends know anyway.@OmiShad: Nah, that'd be lying, I told her I enjoy and watch the show like a fan, because I am one.Still... I can't shake the feeling she thinks I'm a total creep for watching it.-Skar

Edited by Skarloth