Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Ringtones? Right now I've got Ellis from L4D2 talking about Kieth, but give me time and it'll be "Evil Blog Master". :PAlso, I really should get back to writing my ponyfic. Darn these 15-hour work days...

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

People I have done it. In the past week, I have made my friend a Brony, and I welcomed him to the herd with open armns. Hurrah!Also, I've been thinking about the last episode. Since it was about sisters, wouldn't have it been nice to have Celestia and Luna together to make a cameo? Manely because it was about sisters, of course.

Since it was about sisters, wouldn't have it been nice to have Celestia and Luna together to make a cameo? Manely because it was about sisters, of course.

Everyone still forgets about Luna. It's just the way it is.But yeah, most likely we'll probably see Luna in a few more episodes this season. I wish she'd made a cameo when they updated the title sequence ...

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I normally watch reruns on a laptop. New episodes I watch on a computer hooked up to the TV, so I can fullscreen the livestream and watch it on the TV instead of the monitor. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

Like a boss.
Reading fanfics! (LIKE A BOSS!)Vectoring ponies! (LIKE A BOSS!)Carving pumpkins! (LIKE A BOSS!)Downloading music! (LIKE A BOSS!)Desktop ponies! (LIKE A BOSS!)I wonder if this has been done before with ponies... Edited by --Calamity--
19704_s.gif

... Oh God no. Not. That. SONG!I like big(eyed) ponies I cannot lie, you bronies can't deny. When a pony walks in with an itty head, and those big thangs lookin at to face!I can't think of anything else. :PBut when it comes to Ponies, uncle cosmo knows everything. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

Not that I know of... I've been skipping it (as in, whenever I change the channel but am too lazy to go to the guide :P) for years.From what I saw on their website, they actually might have stuff of interest besides MLP. That depends on your personal tastes though...Edit: Yeah, I was referring to the Transformers show. I'm not a fan of the series (the whole thing :lol:), but I understand that there are fans of it. :P

Edited by ckmc

Lacertus

I've downloaded all of season 1 onto my computer in glorious HD onto my computer a few months ago.For new episodes, since I don't get the Hub, I get myself into a live stream about 20 minutes before the show starts. I think I prefer watching it via live stream because there's usually, if not always, a chatroom that goes with it and I can comment on and enjoy the show with my fellow bronies.

G A Y   A S   H E C K