Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Yeah, so, I usually get t-shirts for my birthday/Christmas, but I really have no idea what to get.I'd love a MLP shirt, but only if it's something that isn't obviously MLP.I'm thinking about a shirt with Nightmare Moon's Cutie Mark (because it's the coolest looking one), but I'm not sure.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

Who's twist?

Applebloom's lisping friend who first appeared getting her cutie mark in Call of the Cutie.I think she later appeared in Return of Harmony, but I'm not sure.
I think Twist was only in Call of the Cutie and Cutie Pox.
She was in the opening for Return of Harmony too.

Is/has anyone reading/read "Past Sins"? I'm on chapter one and it's really well written...

Read it. Definitely one of the better fics out there. And even better, Nyx!
19704_s.gif

Yeah, so, I usually get t-shirts for my birthday/Christmas, but I really have no idea what to get.I'd love a MLP shirt, but only if it's something that isn't obviously MLP.I'm thinking about a shirt with Nightmare Moon's Cutie Mark (because it's the coolest looking one), but I'm not sure.Kalhiki

I don't know because I haven't found any yet. I'd ask for that 20% cooler hoodie posted awhile back, but being MLP it's probably too expensive. (my mom wouldn't pay around twenty bucks for a Sonic hoodie, but then again that ended up not fitting me anyways...) I'm just gonna ask for a Sonic T-shirt.

So, I watched the first episode of Friendship is Magic.

Just keep watching. Just keep watching. Just keep watching watching watching what we do we watch.[/Dory] But the new one is gonna air in like an hour, so I'd hurry with the other episodes.
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

It's official, my bronydom and BIONICLE fandom have become too intertwined. I just accidentally called Tahnok-Kal's shield symbol on his forehead a cutie mark. :P

Edited by Master Inika

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

I was thinking of Brimstone.Loved the new episode. Good to see Twilight's Owl pet again (I know the name. I just can't spell it)Song was good.I loved the animals. They made me laugh. And the Buzzard. Oh yes. I love the Buzzard.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

Oh no, a duet between Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash??? Now I have to find someone else to sing MLP-related songs with!Anyway, initial thoughts: I really enjoyed this episode, particularly the broadway-esque feel of the song and the scenes with Fluttershy's animal friends. The gags were even better than some of the episodes from the first season, but they also paid tribute to some of the earlier jokes (Fluttershy: Yay?).The lack of Scootaloo upset some acquaintances of mine, but we did just have a CMC episode. Frankly, I prefer having the main cast together again, rather than the production team inserting fan-favorites everywhere.~Keizah, signing out!~

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

"That was SO AWESOME! But, this is the radical-ness competition, so you loose some points there."Unfortunately, I missed the last few minutes, but I think I can gather what happened.[spolier]The turtle becomes Dash's pet, and Dash writes a letter about being less judgemental. Amirite?

Fluttershy's reaction to Dash wanting a pet is SO funny, though.

IN CHAOS, ORDER.

-Knight of Kaos

OMG OMG OMG OMGRide of the Valkyries!!Best. Episode. Ever.Also yay, new (and long) duet!

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

"Tenacity!""Gesundheit"XD, I liked this episode. ^^RainbowDash finally got her own episode and even though it pretty much highlighted why I didn't like her character, it also showed a bit of development. Plus, Tank ended up being awesome at the very end. XD Seriously, who wouldn't want a pet like that? ^^

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

I liked it! The duet was fun, but it was the sight gags that really got me going, like Fluttershy being so eager to introduce her pets, the butterfly doing that...hypnosis...thing...the bat doing the theme song...oh, and hearing Ride of the Valkyries - that really excited me. I figured Tank would turn out to be the pet the moment Fluttershy introduced him, so I'll knock off a point for predictability in the plot, but there were enough good jokes to keep me quite entertained.Also, was I the only one who thought of 127 Hours when Dash gets trapped in the canyon? Or do I just have a sick mind?

Edited by lavaside rahi

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.

I loved it when the Flamingo gulped.For some reason, Fluttershy and Pinkie didn't seem... right. I can't tell what it was, but they seemed off. Maybe Pinkie wasn't random enough, and Fluttershy's excitement over Rainbow wanting a pet just didn't seem to fit. I know Fluttershy can get excited, but this time, it didn't seem to fit.Anyone else have these feelings?Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Hi guys! Remember me? I'm the guy who posted 20 pages ago!The new episode was pretty great in my opinion. As always. Really didn't expect a song! So bad that I missed it and had to watch the re-run.One final question: I've recently been hooked into brony songs and remixes, because darn they're pretty cool. What would be your favorite brony musician?

"cool dude"

Just finished watching Episode 2.

Your thoughts on it?Any way I liked the episode, mainly because Rainbow Dash is one of my favorite characters in the Mane 6. Interestingly during the obstacle course you'll briefly see a guillotine. Viva la Rainbow Dash.Also an upcoming episode (episode 11 or 13) involves the history of Equestria, I wonder how much fanon will be destroyed after it airs.

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

One final question: I've recently been hooked into brony songs and remixes, because darn they're pretty cool. What would be your favorite brony musician?

Too many to choose from!I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jackle App and General Mumble. Eurobeat Brony and DrDissonance are both amazing as well.

G A Y   A S   H E C K

Also an upcoming episode (episode 11 or 13) involves the history of Equestria, I wonder how much fanon will be destroyed after it airs.

Equestria was made when Pinkie got her Cutie Mark.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Hi guys! Remember me? I'm the guy who posted 20 pages ago!The new episode was pretty great in my opinion. As always. Really didn't expect a song! So bad that I missed it and had to watch the re-run.One final question: I've recently been hooked into brony songs and remixes, because darn they're pretty cool. What would be your favorite brony musician?

Ooh, toughie. Probably Jackle App, mainly because of Flutterwonder and You Gotta Glitch, although Derpy Hooves, I'm Not a Clever Pony, and Eurobeat Brony are excellent too.

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

So I bought a brushable Rarity today.

^_^ hair's a total mess, but there's tutorials for that. Bought her for $3.89 from walmart, with a Reese bar, and it was still under $5. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

xinlo-small.gif

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

I liked it! The duet was fun, but it was the sight gags that really got me going, like Fluttershy being so eager to introduce her pets, the butterfly doing that...hypnosis...thing...the bat doing the theme song...oh, and hearing Ride of the Valkyries - that really excited me. I figured Tank would turn out to be the pet the moment Fluttershy introduced him, so I'll knock off a point for predictability in the plot, but there were enough good jokes to keep me quite entertained.Also, was I the only one who thought of 127 Hours when Dash gets trapped in the canyon? Or do I just have a sick mind?

Yeah, given how much Fluttershy was pushing for him, I figured that from the start. Rainbow may not look like a tank in her dress, but her pet will. :P

Just finished watching Episode 2.

Your thoughts on it?Any way I liked the episode, mainly because Rainbow Dash is one of my favorite characters in the Mane 6. Interestingly during the obstacle course you'll briefly see a guillotine. Viva la Rainbow Dash.Also an upcoming episode (episode 11 or 13) involves the history of Equestria, I wonder how much fanon will be destroyed after it airs.
That should be interesting. I don't mind, since I'd love to see the history of Equestria and haven't read many fanfics.

Also an upcoming episode (episode 11 or 13) involves the history of Equestria, I wonder how much fanon will be destroyed after it airs.

Equestria was made when Pinkie got her Cutie Mark.Kalhiki
Good point. I should totally do that in math class or something.Teacher: Explain how to solve an equation in the form of ax+bx+c=y.Me: If ax+bx+c=y where x=4 and y=4 then a(4)+b(4)+c=4 dividing both sides by 4 yields a+b+c/4=0 then a+b=c/4 meaning a=2, b=2, and c=4. And that's how Equestria was made! Maybe later I can tell you how to solve an equation in the form of ax+bx+c=y. It's a gem. :D
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

So I bought a brushable Rarity today.

^_^ hair's a total mess, but there's tutorials for that. Bought her for $3.89 from walmart, with a Reese bar, and it was still under $5. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

xinlo-small.gif

You sir, are 20% cooler.