Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

I'm just glad you didn't say CoD, there. :P

I had every intention of doing so. Thanks for reminding me.And Call of Duty.And Harry Potter.And Pokemon.But anyways, on the subject of ponies.Now that I have my new job working on the logistics team at the local Target store, I had the great privilege of stocking the MLP toys the other day.Oh, how disappointed I was in the selection. I hate the fake hair stuff. I'd rather they have hard plastic hair like in the blind bags.

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

I kind of hope there's a MLP balloon in the Thanksgiving Parade. xD

You realize how awesome that would be?Doubt it'll happen, but it would be sweet.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

At least with Rarity you can pretend her mane is wet. :3Also, Wet Mane Rarity is great. :P

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

The Best Night Ever ... Trollestia making another appearance.

Are you talking about how she wanted the ponies to stir up some excitement into the gala, rampaging animals and wrecked statues and all?

Krastos the Glue-Maker would have been an excellent villain, but perhaps it was not meant to be.

I see what you did there... did anyone else? Edited by Andrewnuva199

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

At least with Rarity you can pretend her mane is wet. :3Also, Wet Mane Rarity is great. :P

I like how Wet Mane Rarity somehow manages to look almost as awesome as normal Rarity. <3

The Best Night Ever ... Trollestia making another appearance.

Are you talking about how she wanted the ponies to stir up some excitement into the gala, rampaging animals and wrecked statues and all?
Eeyup. I love how Celestia can be serious when she needs to be (such as in the Return of Harmony,) but isn't so serious all the time.
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

So, on the subject of the recent episode... I really liked the song, as well as Rainbow Dash's taste in pets.Also, I'm starting up a fanfic about how Discord came into power, was defeated, and how Night Mare Moon came to be. It's still very preliminary (meaning I've written the first 4 sentences :P ), but I hope it will turn out better than my usual writings.

*Insert some sort of banner or photograph here*

I hope we get a song with ALL the mane six.

The intro song....look how that turned out.

:P

xinlo-small.gif

Edited by Xinlo: Spirit Of Sonics

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

The remaster is pretty good, but the original definitely has my preference.And I wake up with it every day. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Oh, I hope there's a pony float. =3 That would be amazing.

It's not outside the realm of possibility. Toy lines and animated shows have gotten parade floats in the past (even LEGO itself had a float in for 2 or 3 years), and with MLP's rising popularity, it's possible they could have one.Just hope that any performers on the float aren't like the infamous MLP Live shows. The only saving grace then would be if the song being performed on the float when it reaches Macy's is one from the show and not one that a singing celebrity is singing to promote their latest work or pay tribute to Rickrolling (like Rick Astley did with the Foster's float in 2008)

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

I wouldn't be surprised if the coming episode "Hearth Warming's Eve" will have a full-cast song. :P

f9Qcky7.png

Hello, I just joined! :3And I am a brony! ^^Nice to see this awesome forums and wow, MLP!

Oh hey, sup bro. Just a heads up, your sig is too big in filesize and width.Still, cool to see you here.Anyways, on the matter of the intro song: I like both versions, although the beginning is always sort of awkward when my family's around.

AXKP5KC.png

So, I'm thinking of reading Fallout: Equestria, but I'm not sure if I'll get the full impact, having no knowledge whatsoever with the fallout games.

You really don't need to know anything about Fallout to read it. There are references, but they're more subtle, and the storyline doesn't exactly follow the plot of any of the games.
19704_s.gif

I'm sorry, but... no offense, but what's the appeal for this show? It makes Hero Factory look like a clockwork orange or something.

Hm...where to start: the animation quality, the jokes, the characterization, the music, the popular culture references...Also, the fanbase is remarkably creative, producing a lot of fanfiction, art, music, and even computer games of its own.So in general it is both a source of inspiration and a creative outlet for people who enjoyed cartoons as kids (or are kids). Also, it is a show made for children that actually turned out good, which doesn't happen all that often in today's media. Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

I'm sorry, but... no offense, but what's the appeal for this show? It makes Hero Factory look like a clockwork orange or something.

It's heartwarming, cute, and funny (with insanely catchy songs). Which episodes have you watched? I can totally understand you getting the impression you got if you only watched the pilot (episodes 1 and 2), as the later episodes are a lot better.But you know, it's also a cartoon. It's not meant to be taken 100% seriously, so if you're looking for high drama, you're looking in the wrong place.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother