Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

The Best night ever is probably my new favorite episode; it's hilarious. I think the best part was when Rarity drops her glass slipper, Pinkie notices, rarity freaks out and smashes it, running even quicker now.

Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.

The Best night ever is probably my new favorite episode; it's hilarious. I think the best part was when Rarity drops her glass slipper, Pinkie notices, rarity freaks out and smashes it, running even quicker now.

Also Flutterrage.Also also, thoughts on Cutie Pox?Also also also, I feel sad that Not A Clever Pony isn't going to be composing anymore. ;_; He will be missed. Edited by --Calamity--
19704_s.gif

The Cutie Pox was an awesome episode. I was glad to see Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon return. "What's your talent, wearing a tiara?" It also had a good moral.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

I loved Cutie Pox so much. I don't care what any of you say, CMC are adorable and all their episodes are great. Many laughs.

xinlo-small.gif

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

I agree with the notion that Cutie Pox was an awesome, fun episode. And I also agree with the opinion that all of the CMC episodes are great. I don't have much criticisms with it seeing as I enjoyed it quite a bit.Saturday is the best day of the week. Everyone should know why.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Cutie Pox was good. Especially when Apple Bloom started speaking in French Fancy.Also nice to see Zecora some more. And Big Mac.Kalhiki

I like how much Zecora is showing up this season. She was only in Swarm of the Century and Bridle Gossip last season, and now she's not such a minor character anymore.Also AJ actually called Big Mac Big Mac. *braces for lawsuit*
19704_s.gif

Apple Bloom actually did get "a hammer on her flank" during the episode! I think this is further foreshadowing into what her true cutie mark is (I believe, something to do with capentry).Is anyone else bothered by the fact that the bowling balls have three holes? Then again, I suppose that if that bothers me, then a whole bunch of other things should...

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

Don't mind me asking, but what exactly is so great about this series?

The voice acting and animation is really good, also it can be really funny at times but also corny/ridiculous but that doesn't happen very often.Also I forgot to watch Cutie Pox kthxbye Edited by Field Marshal RMN

Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.

I never told her she found out while I was watching an episode.

My sister found out upon entering into a discussion about unicorns, which led to MLP, which led to me being a brony. The irony? She found out I was a brony (and actually used the term,) saying "We raised you better than this!" albeit somewhat jokingly. :P A mere week or two ago, she replied to my pleading with Mom to get Halo, "You don't need any M-rated games. Enjoy your innocence." Okay, so I can't get anything mature, but I can't watch something innocent either? I guess it's just my sister being Pinkie Pie my sister. :P

I normally watch reruns on a laptop.New episodes I watch on a computer hooked up to the TV, so I can fullscreen the livestream and watch it on the TV instead of the monitor. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

Heck yeah. Unfortunately..

I watch all my episodes online. I don't have the HUB.

Same here. I should really see if I can convince my parents to get that...

If you get ridiculed for your bronyism, just remember:DISREGARD SOCIAL LIFE. ACQUIRE PONIES.

I already do that, so I should be set. :P

Heck yeah. Flutterage was good too, but this was a neat little thing you had to watch for so I appreciated it more. That, and it involved Rarity.

Ah... but think about WHY those bowling balls have three holes...

Because either ponies are evolving to have fingered-hooves, or shove their eyeballs into the holes for your fingers, and their nose in the one for your thumb. :P Also, it was pretty awesome solely because I watched it after I came back from my bowling league like I do every Saturday. Zecora having another appearance (and recognizing her first one,) was awesome as well. And Pinkie Pie revealing her cupcake binge. :Pedit: Also, for my cutie mark, I'm not sure what it would be. Probably something looking like wind or a tornado, given that I'm fairly fast, and due to my love of the Sonic the Hedgehog games. Perhaps the little head used for 1-up monitors. Or some gold rings. (And no, not a loop-de-hoop. :P) Edited by Hyper Rarity
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

And then there's Sweetie Belle, being the best and cutest CMC and all...

GT: Voyagerin

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong, is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong,

it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

Disappointing lack of pony stuff at the convention, BTW.AND I missed the brony panel.Anyways, it's weird. I like each of the CMC separately, yet not collectively.

Edited by Toa of Dischordant Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Ah... but think about WHY those bowling balls have three holes...

So griffons don't camp outside Celestia's castle demanding holes in the bowling balls so they don't have a disadvantage at bowling tournaments.(Totally canon here.)Also cutie mark would be an eighth note because I like music. Also this. Edited by --Calamity--
19704_s.gif

Apple Bloom is my favorite CMC. She has all the cutest lines. :) "Aren't you gonna stay for brunch?" "But... I want it now!" "Apples! Apples! Apples!" Sweetie Belle comes in second because of her singing voice. Then again, she did interrupt Fluttershy's beautiful lullaby. As for Scootaloo, she's cool, but not the best.

"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

"Cutie Pox" was yet another awesome episode in a long line of awesome episodes, which started with the first episode of the first season.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

So, we've had an episode about Sweetie Belle, and an episode about Apple Bloom... Is it Scootaloo's turn for the next one, maybe?

I think. According to Wikipedia, the next episode will be about Rainbow Dash holding a race to determine her "pet." Scootaloo will go insane.

"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

You see those pictures of a blue and a purple pony in AJ's house? I'm guessing those are her parents.

GT: Voyagerin

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong, is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong,

it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."