Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Pony... Creator? DO WANT!!!!!

Agreed. Where can I find this glorious application for my browser? It would be hilarious to see my sister's reaction compared to having Sonic on my browser. :P
Et voilà. [link]
Thanks. I'm thinking of changing it to my new avatar after I finish it and scale it down.

My mom finding out my brother and I watch MLP was the best thing ever.Now I can watch it in the morning before school! Feels so good watching it on TV in HD.Kalhiki

Darn. I should really see if we can start getting the Hub soon.

So uh... even though I just watched the first 3 episodes, I've already made my own pony. What's happening to me?Though it does look more like a dragon than a pony, so it's a good thing I've got my priorities straight.~U_K~

Looks neat. Also, what's happening to you is the most important thing you'll ever do, so please continue. :P Just keep watching the show, for you cannot stop.[pinkiepiestare]

My favorite non-Pony is Gummy...

Heck yeah! Aside from maybe Discord, he is one of the best characters. :D

Agreed. Need season long villains or recurring villains.More so recurring villains because I like the fact I can watch an episode and not have to worry what happened before. If there was a season long villain, chances are there'd be a story going on where you'd have to have watched the previous episode. Kalhiki

I'd like to see an episode where Gilda comes back to try and make amends with Rainbow Dash
That would be neat, and as pointed out already, we don't have any forgiveness/second chance episodes.

Just revealed Bronicism to my mom... I found some awesome pony shirts online, and decided to tell her. (20 percent cooler, join the herd, derpy day)I quote:"Ponies are manly, you know, They're like the most manly manliest.""Go to bed."

LOL. Maybe one day she'll realize how right you are, and that you weren't just sleep-deprived. :P It's in the wording too. I told my brother that there are unicorns in the show (which he likes,) and then replied, "But, they're ponies." All in the wording. "My Little Unicorn" just doesn't have the same ring to it. :P

Well... She's right about anime. :PPonies from the devil? Now that's a new one...

Not really. I remember some video (can't link it,) that had people going on about how ponies, smurfs, and other innocent things are satanic. Seriously, ponies of all things? The only thing that would even sort of come close to that would be Luna, Discord, and to a lesser extent, unicorn magic. But it's good magic, and the other two are villains. SMH people. :P
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

I once saw a video with a guy sarcastically claiming that cutie marks encouraged young girls to get tramp stamps.

I saw that video too. That guy needs to work on his humor, though. =/ Not really my tea of cup.Anyway, my favorite side-kick is probably Winnona/Gummy/Owlicious/Opal (I think that's the name of Rarity's cat).

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

I once saw a video with a guy sarcastically claiming that cutie marks encouraged young girls to get tramp stamps.

I saw that video too. That guy needs to work on his humor, though. =/ Not really my tea of cup. Anyway, my favorite side-kick is probably Winnona/Gummy/Owlicious/Opal (I think that's the name of Rarity's cat).
Opalescence~~~

GT: Voyagerin

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong, is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong,

it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

Well, my mission to buy a pony toy failed. :(...On the flipside, my Nightmare Moon t-shirt arrived! :D

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Not really. I remember some video (can't link it,) that had people going on about how ponies, smurfs, and other innocent things are satanic. Seriously, ponies of all things? The only thing that would even sort of come close to that would be Luna, Discord, and to a lesser extent, unicorn magic. But it's good magic, and the other two are villains. SMH people. :P

I remember that video, those poor smurfs. Apparently it may be part of some war on all things cute or something. XP.My favorite non pony, hmm, I can't decide between Spike, Angel, or Opalescence.

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

While looking around some old files I found thisdaft_ponies.jpegI made this some time ago and completely forgot about it.Comments?

I need figures, plushies, and a 3x5 picture for my wallet. :)

... What be it?Apparently Mickey D's had FiM toys in Jan. D:

I noticed. Too bad I wasn't a brony back then, otherwise I would've gotten one from my sister who works there. If only I had looked it up when I started seeing it here instead of waiting for Vinyl to introduce me to them.
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

While looking around some old files I found thisdaft_ponies.jpegI made this some time ago and completely forgot about it.Comments?

I need figures, plushies, and a 3x5 picture for my wallet. :)

... What be it?Apparently Mickey D's had FiM toys in Jan. D:

I noticed. Too bad I wasn't a brony back then, otherwise I would've gotten one from my sister who works there. If only I had looked it up when I started seeing it here instead of waiting for Vinyl to introduce me to them.
Yeah. I wish I was a brony then. I so would of went and got a kids meal... And lied and said it was for a sibling.

Oh, hello everypony... how many of you own MLP merchandise? Because I'm thinking of getting a bunch of Brony shirts...

Well, I have a shirt which has Nightmare Moon on it, and I have a tiny pony figure.So far. :P

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Ponies from the devil? Now that's a new one...

The four horses of the apocalypse, anypony? :lol: Actually, I wonder if someone already made that...there must be a crossover fic or artwork somewhere...(goes searching)
Funny, I wanted to write a Fanfic about the four horsemen of the apocalypse ending up in Equestria, losing their divine powers (well the major ones anyway), and getting turned into ponies. Speaking of Mort I really need to continue reading that, it's hilarious.

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

I'm planning on getting a shirt with RD, that says 20% cooler.

Exactly why I'm asking, I want it so bad!

Oh, hello everypony... how many of you own MLP merchandise? Because I'm thinking of getting a bunch of Brony shirts...

Well, I have a shirt which has Nightmare Moon on it, and I have a tiny pony figure.So far. :P
Then I am not ashamed.

LlqByyh.png

As for revealing my bronydom, as I said, my dad is against it because he is a close-minded, ethnocentric thief of freedom. My mom is more accepting of it. Everyone else, it hasn't come up, but I'm pretty open about most things. My dad is against most of my interests (including BIONICLE, communism, and agnosticism).

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Ponies from the devil? Now that's a new one...

The four horses of the apocalypse, anypony? :lol: Actually, I wonder if someone already made that...there must be a crossover fic or artwork somewhere...(goes searching)
Robot Chicken did that a few years ago. "Apocalypse Ponies"
Does no one remember Brimstone by our own Elzy?

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

I have this, and I also have Applejack and her truck.Also, my ringtone is a fan-VA of Fluttershy begging/pleading/beseeching/asking nicely for me to answer my phone. Unfortunately I can never hear it... prolly gonna switch to Super Ponybeat sometime. Edited by --Calamity--
19704_s.gif

As for revealing my bronydom, as I said, my dad is against it because he is a close-minded, ethnocentric thief of freedom. My mom is more accepting of it. Everyone else, it hasn't come up, but I'm pretty open about most things. My dad is against most of my interests (including BIONICLE, communism, and agnosticism).

*EveryponyAnd uh, I'm aslo kinda against communism and agnosticism...LOVE AND TOLERATE.

LlqByyh.png

*EveryponyAnd uh, I'm aslo kinda against communism and agnosticism...LOVE AND TOLERATE.
It's not that people disagree with that, I know and accept that. It's just that my dad sees my ideas as the worst things in the world. I try to respect all ideas, and I expect the same.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

It's not that people disagree with that, I know and accept that. It's just that my dad sees my ideas as the worst things in the world. I try to respect all ideas, and I expect the same.
But see when you don't agree with something as serious as that, it's almost impossible to respect it.

Yeah, delving too deep into agnosticism etc. would be discussion of religion. :)Anyway... It's Friday over here! One more day!

f9Qcky7.png