Sign in to follow this  
25K Now!

Happy Fifteenth Birthday My Dear Krayzikk

Today we once more celebrate the birth of our friend, Krayzikk, who is currently known as Krayzikk Champion of RPGs, but obviously I cannot be bothered to type out the entire name. According to his profile, he is turning ... fifteen today.So happy birthday mai boi.

Krayzikk...Eh, whatever, I'll break my lazy streak and say : "Happy birthday". :D'Cause I'm that nice.

sig1.png

Happy birthday, Krayzikk.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

*Poof*I enter CoT, and what do I see? A b-day topic with the subject as me!*Ahem* Pardon my horrible attempt at rhyming. It was either that, or a ninja smoke bomb. For all of your sakes, I think this was better. :) Or not. Your call.Thank you all! So far my day has been terrific, good grade on a quiz, one of my RL friends brought me cookies.... There'll be ice cream and cake later.... It's been a good day.Thank you all for taking the time to wish me a happy birthday! (And I was surprised anyone noticed. :P)

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Ah, a happy birthday to thee, Krayzikk! =DAs your present I made Dynra in the RPG. Because I just know that's what you always wanted! I know, I know, you'll never be able to thank me enough. But you can try at least.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

"HAPIE BURFDAI KRAYZIKK"Because-as we all know-there's nothing better than Doomie for parties."...WHATEVER. "NOW, PAIROTEKNIX."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness.