Just a random thought

Constructelf

I was doing some daydreaming, and suddenly had a random thought: What if Bionicle and HF have a crossover? Here's what I was thinking. Suppose the GB/murderer (either one if they're separate) gets caught but suddenly disappears, then maybe 1000 years later returns with an army of robots. What he really was doing was recruiting a bunch of HF universe criminals and basically causing a whole bunch of trouble in the HF universe. Then, when his plan fails, he goes back to HF universe and the Bionicle universe never hears of him again... wait scratch that. He organizes ANOTHER breakout, but this time Alpha 1 team manages to follow him but GB causes a while bunch of interdimensional disturbance which allows the Bionicle characters to go after him. After a long struggle, he is defeated, but I'm not sure which universe should be responsible for detaining him.

I'm pretty sure GregF said they take place in separate universes, however a small reference or cameo would be neat. Maybe the heroes are on call to some planet and they find a Hau, and simply disregard it as a piece of metal in a ruin or something. Nothing that affects the storylines, just a small little easter egg.

I USED TO BE LONGCAT IS LONG!

tumblr_m42b4aGmdZ1qkibivo1_500.jpg
My Blog. Read it. Nao.

My Steam name is [TDC] Blitzkitteh, feel free to add me.

I'm pretty sure GregF said they take place in separate universes, however a small reference or cameo would be neat. Maybe the heroes are on call to some planet and they find a Hau, and simply disregard it as a piece of metal in a ruin or something. Nothing that affects the storylines, just a small little easter egg.
It would be nice if there was a reference or cameo of Bionicle in HF. Just because Bionicle ended doesn't mean it can't make one quick, small appearance in other things.

pWPTu7m.jpg

It would be nice if there was a reference or cameo of Bionicle in HF. Just because Bionicle ended doesn't mean it can't make one quick, small appearance in other things.
They should've done that in Savage Planet, when Rocka finds all of those old pieces of armor.I really hope that they do do something like this, though. It would be pretty cool.

The+Edge-Banderbear.jpg bug_animated.gifStarhawk-PlayStation-3-b-300x300.jpg

"Wuh?"

It wouldn't surprise me if LEGO does that sometime in the future. They do little Easter eggs like that all the time in Ninjago, so why not in Hero Factory? :P

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I think that would make a great Bionicle easter egg in HF. :)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

When HF was just being released, Bionicle was actually indirectly referenced a couple of times on the HF site! :)Although it would be great to see more of those, yeah!

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

I've always thought a good cameo would be if we ever see some gallery with statues or other monuments to past heroes, if Tahu or some other iconic Bionicle character were to be depicted alongside more traditional heroes. The issue is that then fans would be sure to take that as canon, and speculate endlessly on how the Bionicle Universe became the Hero Factory universe, instead of just accepting it as a simple tribute to the theme's predecessor. So maybe a cameo wouldn't be the best idea.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I think that would make a great Bionicle easter egg in HF. :)
That would be nice. Edited by Toa_Metru_Mask_Of_Time

I've always thought a good cameo would be if we ever see some gallery with statues or other monuments to past heroes, if Tahu or some other iconic Bionicle character were to be depicted alongside more traditional heroes. The issue is that then fans would be sure to take that as canon, and speculate endlessly on how the Bionicle Universe became the Hero Factory universe, instead of just accepting it as a simple tribute to the theme's predecessor. So maybe a cameo wouldn't be the best idea.
Good point. My idea would be somewhere in a discussion about somebody that they went on a mission to help or something, and mention their name, which could be a BIONICLE name. That would be sort of like how Cole in Ninjago knew that the a guy who used a fang blade as a trophy's name was "Clutch Powers". Or maybe people might take that as canon too... I don't know.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Actually, my brother and I did that with our BIONICLE and HF toys. Best Hero/Villain fight ever.Wait, wouldn't this belong in set discussion?
Not really. This is referring to a hypothetical crossover or cameo in official media like the TV episodes, games or comics, not just playing with your Bionicle and Hero Factory sets together.

I can see it now: a Makuta janitor!Also, what are those references mentioned above?
The HF 'breaking news' scrolling text at the bottom of the site once said something along the lines of 'Heroes save [so-and-so] from a horde of Visorak!"That's all I recall.

Has following the story become too complex? Look no further:

How to Follow BIONICLE

A Simple, chronological checklist

UPDATE May 22 2013: Every is now color coded!

Contains every bit of content, organized by story year

I can see it now: a Makuta janitor!Also, what are those references mentioned above?
The HF 'breaking news' scrolling text at the bottom of the site once said something along the lines of 'Heroes save [so-and-so] from a horde of Visorak!"That's all I recall.
That reminded me of a cameo, not by Bionicle specifically, but related to the fandom. Back in 2010 when the Hero Factory website had fake "customer testimonials," one of the ones listed was by a certain "Cristal Matrix." I reckon that was placed in there by either Binkmeister (who runs the Hero Factory site) or GregF (who may have had some involvement in early story media), as a tribute to Crystal Matrix, the founder of Biosector01.

there should be an abandoned tomb, and find discarded toa/matoran skeletons!or, hide a carving of the toa mata in an archive, maybe?how about referencing a large, ancient city. which the archivists, upon gathering data, call it Metro nui.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't like that at all. I was never a fan of HF, and merging that with Bionicle just wouldn't work well, IMO. Plus I never liked Bara Magna either, and I feel like for a crossover to happen it would have to be another "Bara Magna experience." That would be the day that I stop being a fan of Bionicle. newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender