24 Hours to build every Bionicle set ever made!

Hello guys, Well today is the day Finally after all the years! Myself and 2 of my Friends are going to attempt (and hopefully achieve) Building every single Bionicle set ever made since 2001 and ending with 2010 in less the 24 hours! It's going to be one heck of a journey but we plan on pulling it off and celebrating in its success!

Not only will we be making every single set, but we will be making all of their combo/alternate models as well! that will make the grand total over 300 sets(I Believe) So wish us luck, i will be updating this topic as we go, Pictures included! May Mata Nui be with us!!! LOL

Early+bionicle_Vitruvian+robot.jpg

Edited by Mask collector

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Well, this totally sounds like something very hard, good luck.But, hm, I'm not too sure this kind of topic is permitted. Not 100% sure, but I think it breaks this rule:

Do not post a topic with partial information. Don't post a topic with only part of the point you want to make and state that you will post the rest of your thought later or when a certain amount of people reply. That's a form of spamming and is not allowed.

I understand but i'm not waiting for people to reply, only for myself and my friends to be done with work!

MC

Edited by Mask collector

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

That's incredible! Of course, the most difficult part is first finding all of the pieces. Do you have all of the pieces for each set gathered together?

I imagine you won't be forgetting how to build a Bohrok for a while... seeing as there are twelve of them!

Edited by Zestanor

Has following the story become too complex? Look no further:

How to Follow BIONICLE

A Simple, chronological checklist

UPDATE May 22 2013: Every is now color coded!

Contains every bit of content, organized by story year

We dissembled almost my entire collection into individual baggies, so building them will be like they're fresh out of the package.I have actually memorized how to build the bohrok and the toa mata and nuva. But luckily we will be building all the sets by year, 2001 to 2010. And by whatever sounds fun at the time.ThanksMc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Sounds like the most fun in the universe. All the combo models as well? Everything from Matoran-nui to Trinuma, and including the Zyglak? All of them?

Yes all of them, I might not have all of their parts, but I believe I do!No we won't sleep until the deed is done!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Does this challenge include the promo models as well? Good luck, it must've taken quite a lot of work to assemble a complete collection of sets. :3

If you found this text, know that Kevin isn't real.

He's a fairy tale to scare children.

30491886943_59e45988bd.jpgKevin. Is. Not. Real.

I've been collecting since 2001, but back then they were toys. But yes, I'll make all of the promo sets I have! Probably all of them by the time my spare parts are dug out!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Yeah, but for us, they are our childhood. So because it has been a good couple months since we've seen almost all of my sets built we are going to build all of them so we can see all of them finally all together for the first time ever.Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I think this endeavor sounds quite plausible, seeing as I once timed myself when building a whole set of Toa (I forget which team, but probably the Inika) and it only took me a matter of minutes. With that being said, I think the most difficult things will be the vehicles and titans. All the same, I wish you the best of luck!

Quick question, though: Does this include the 2005/06/07 System-based BIONICLE playsets, as well?

signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

We bought mountain dew, and yes, we are building every set, so this includes play sets. Also pictures will be awesome! Just check in when you can and you will see! Thanks for all the support, we will begin in about twenty minutes. So our pictures will be of each year and when were all done, we will post a finished picture.Thanks againMC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

There it's three of us, we are starting right now. Best of luck! Unity, Duty, Destiny!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Unity! Duty! Destiny! Caffeine!

May Mata-Nui be with you (and assuming that he has two sets, he will)! Looks like I found the topic I'm gonna be scanning all day tomorrow...

He won't be with them until the last few hours, when they're building the sets from 2009. :lol:

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Pictures, but we only have a couple.

995822_547762535265345_685508648_n.jpg

970878_547762481932017_436512496_n.jpg

May Mata Nui be with us!

981633_547762235265375_260833308_o.jpg

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I made it!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Ok, so we have stopped about 3 hours ago because both of the friends that were helping be had work to go to. But we built all of the sets from 2001 until 2003, then we built random sets by what every sounded fun. But by the time we were done, we had built a lot of sets, and a good amount of then were alternate models and combo models. But sadly we did not build every set. But if we resume our time from where we left off and continued another day with the left over time, I bet we could do it. We built for a total of 11 hours and 15 minutes, 8 hours and then we slept for 4 hours and built for the remaining time. So acording to my list we have a total of about 160 sets left, give or take. But considering that is about half of the sets with half of the time I bet we could do it so we are going to plan to continue next week!I will post a part 2 topic to this topic next week so hopefully we'll get it done Thanks and sorry if we let anyone down.MC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

When I saw this thread, the first thing I thought was that it was charity. Every so often, I see news of charities playing Pokémon video games and trying to "catch 'em all" in a small space of time to raise money. Since this is a similar kind of challenge, IMO it would be a great charity challenge.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

This actually sounds like a really cool endeavor and a ton of fun!I can't wait to see the final pictures of all of your collection. Just the 2001 protagonists with all of the Kaita and Nui was awesome to see.I'm looking forward to seeing more!Even if it does make me increeedibly jealous. :P~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."