Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

"You are trying to be sexy from a female/gay point of view, not bulky sexy, lean sexy."Congratulations. You managed to be insulting in such a hilarious way that I can forgive the insulting bit XDShe's wearing glasses

69 Days to a Better Body

Days left: 45 | Days completed: 24 | Yesterday: Shoulder's & Glutes - Today's: Triceps - Tomorrow's: Biceps

Miles Completed: 123(+2 Miles) | Today's Time: 1H

8330_s.gif

Exercise time was too bloody hard to fix...forgot to track a few days...sorry.

MOCs: Sah n Dibum - Vehicles Part 1 - Mouldi Pheats - Daleks

Stories: Adventures in the LegoVerse

Interesting Stuff: Shows You're Watching

"You are trying to be sexy from a female/gay point of view, not bulky sexy, lean sexy."Congratulations. You managed to be insulting in such a hilarious way that I can forgive the insulting bit XD

I wasn't trying to be insulting, just honest. Ripped males are attractive to straight females and gay males, and that's the breaks.But if it's funny too I guess that's cool? Yeah.The Pakari, which is one of my favorite masks. It's cool.

AXKP5KC.png

"If you are not a body builder then why do you have that image and stuff of "69 days for a better body" :V"Because I am exercising to lose excess fat and add a little aesthetic shape. Bodybuilding is a sport based upon building size and muscle-to-muscle proportion. I don't care about either."I wasn't trying to be insulting, just honest. Ripped males are attractive to straight females and gay males, and that's the breaks."I'm not sure I get it...I supposed 'ripped' means lean/defined. But if it's attractive to both varieties, why make a point of mentioning it. Wouldn't that make it just 'attractive'? It'd only make sense to point out something sexuality-based if it were something that only applied to one.Anyway, I see that pink-bordered banner.

69 Days to a Better Body

Days left: 45 | Days completed: 24 | Yesterday: Shoulder's & Glutes - Today's: Triceps - Tomorrow's: Biceps

8330_s.gif

"If you are not a body builder then why do you have that image and stuff of "69 days for a better body" :V"Because I am exercising to lose excess fat and add a little aesthetic shape. Bodybuilding is a sport based upon building size and muscle-to-muscle proportion. I don't care about either."I wasn't trying to be insulting, just honest. Ripped males are attractive to straight females and gay males, and that's the breaks."I'm not sure I get it...I supposed 'ripped' means lean/defined. But if it's attractive to both varieties, why make a point of mentioning it. Wouldn't that make it just 'attractive'? It'd only make sense to point out something sexuality-based if it were something that only applied to one.Anyway, I see that pink-bordered banner.

Can we not make a big deal out of this, I've seen what happens when people do.Moving on, you appear to have set yourself a goal to become physically fit by the end of the year. Good on you, bro.

\/ The user below me is dumb a neat guy. \/

Sharp Pointy teeth, odd hair, covered in cuts and bruises and muscley...Why is Kyo from Dir En Grey hugging that teddy bear?

69 Days to a Better Body

8330_s.gif

?Sneasel's evolution whose name escapes me, eating cereal and talking.

69 Days to a Better Body

8330_s.gif

? Zyzz?Why only one eyelash?

69 Days to a Better Body

8330_s.gif

I'm not intrigued enough to google.Also, there's only one Pirate, the ginger in a traveler, and the woman is a high priestess.I see lyrics about shadows, death, faces, and wine.

69 Days to a Better Body

8330_s.gif

I weigh 156. I have no weight goal, because that's idiotic. Bodyfat is far better as a goal, because it actually means something. Hoping I get to 130-140ish, but I don't get that low, but still have my goal bodfat, hurray!Everything is behind you...sounds dangerous.

69 Days to a Better Body

8330_s.gif

Evie?

69 Days to a Better Body

8330_s.gif

I need to shed a few pounds myself.Unfortunately, the sheer strain of the training would be devastating to my body.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

You should try Walk Away the Pounds, Valenti. It's low-impact, but very effective, and uses many elements to aid weight-loss. I used that first, and eventually built up enough endurance to do higher intensity exercises.Those lyrics are there...still...they smell now.

69 Days to a Better Body

8330_s.gif