Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

It would be cool if the end was a thing.

I'm gonna go ahead and guess Stormageddon is a Doctor Who reference? If it's the actual baby, that'd be even more hilarious.

It's my friend's nickname. He hasn't gotten around to making a BZP account. I nicknamed him 'Stormageddon' because Closing Time was the only episode of S6 he missed. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Why does the world always end in flame? What's wrong with water from time to time? At least then we have buckets to deal with it, and it puts out the flames that seem to be constantly popping up out of nowhere.And yes, yes it is. I'm hoping to have the first chapter up by next week.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

The Darkest Hour?

Again, the filtered matoran lol. And "glitch" is apparently a suspicious word...and the Universe will be destroyed? Will is be in 2012?=)

Clever, clever. Read the comics, and it'll make more sense. Although nice job figuring out the 2012 thing.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I don't know, what the Karz did just happen?And yes, keep an eye out. I'm advertising it to make sure it doesn't sink like a rock when I release it. =p

You've got to be careful with advertising. People will start making their own theories, and sometimes theirs end up so much more epic than you had planned.That's embarassing.BTW, have you gotten around to reading the comics yet?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I'd rather gain some kind of interest than end up with them suffering the fates of my other stories. And I'm hoping that some of my ideas will live up to some degree of epic. =PAnd I'll check out your comics tomorrow. At the moment I've got some coursework I need to finish. (Don't ask why I'm on here. Procrastination is a terrible, terrible beast)

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.