Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

She's too cute to be a demon jester. :3Well dang Rocka, ya beat me there. :P

Edited by Valenti

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Creepy, telling a story

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Temporhilic...sounds like a story...

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

(nice) A sig about time and gems

Someone likes to shoot MELVIN!Almost like MEDIC!

An HP Lovecraft reference to the awakening of the dread Old One's who wait in the depths? Or a rather nice poem about some dark and foreboding force.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Red spiky pillars....

^C.S. Lewis is my favorite author, im a writerQuotes from your Fanfics, nice.

A rather well-done picture of, what I believe is a fiction hosted on this site. One that I should read at some point...

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

A quote that proves Europe is in Africa I believe it was an image from one of the Final Fantasy games. I can't really remember.

Edited by Temporphilic

If you found this text, know that Kevin isn't real.

He's a fairy tale to scare children.

30491886943_59e45988bd.jpgKevin. Is. Not. Real.