Bionifight 3:

Fighty

tahu.pngIntroductionTo those of you who are too young to remember BZPower in late 2007, the word "Bionifight" may be foreign to you. To put it succinctly, "Bionifight" is a battle game in which combatants are allowed to use any Masks or powers in the Bionicle universe. This can lead to battles which are extremely outrageous and impractical - but that's the fun of it. So, if epic battles of ridiculousness are your thing, Bionifight is definitely for you.RoundsA round of Bionifight will last for 48 hours, in which players will battle against one another for ultimate supremacy. After a round ends, I will survey the posts and choose a winner. The winner may or may not receive a Special Weapon (see "Special Weapons") for their efforts, depending on the amount of Special Weapons that they have or the overall quality of their fighting.ArmiesIn Bionifight, you have the ability to summon armies to help you combat your enemies. I have nothing against army-summoning and it certainly led to some epic scenarios in the original Bionifight, but I do have some rules concerning armies.

• [*]
You must have at least five posts in this topic before you can summon your first army.[*]Keep your armies Bionicle-related. No Orcs, Pokemon or ReDeads, please.[*]Keep the numbers down until you have fifteen posts in this topic. After you have reached fifteen posts, you may summon an army with the maximum size of 1 million soldiers.[*]Your army can easily be annihilated if a player has a Special Weapon.[*]The first army you ever summon can only have 100 soldiers.[*]If you summon a new army, your old army spontaneously combusts and can no longer fight.

GametypesThere are 3 different types of Gametypes that you, the players, will play in Bionifight 3. At the beginning of a round, I will announce the Gametype of the Round and, if it is a Team Gametype, I will announce the teams. Below are summaries of the 3 different Gametypes in Bionifight 3.Bionifight (Regular)This Gametype is essentially a Free-For-All. You are on your own, facing off against the other Bionifight players.Bionifight (Team)This is the same idea as Regular Bionifight, but instead of fighting alone you have the privilege of fighting with a team.Capture-The-FlagIn this Gametype, there are 3 flags (Flag A, Flag B and Flag C), and the objective of you and your Team is to capture them. How does this work, you may ask? I will tell you: If you post in a Capture-The-Flag round, you must state a flag that you want to capture. That Flag is now under your team's control. The winning team is the team that controls the majority of the Flags at the end of the round.If the concept of Capture-The-Flag still confuses you, an example of how a Capture-The-Flag round should be played is provided below.

awesomedude: I capture Flag A for Red Team.*I do a spinny twirl move in the area and then bodyslam the ground, sending tremors through it and repelling Blue Team from Flag A*

Spunkster: I capture Flag B for Blue Team.*While awesomedude is preoccupied with his ballerina karate, I race over to Flag B and capture it for my team*

awesomedude: I capture Flag B for Red Team.[/size">

*Because Spunkster called my awesome moves "ballerina karate," I will freeze him to the ground, kick him into the stratosphere and capture Flag B for my team*

Spunkster: I capture Flag B for Blue Team.*Remembering awesomedude's bodyslam move from earlier, I speed down to the ground and bodyslam it, sending awesomedude rocketing into a nearby volcano while capturing Flag B for my team*

NOTE: Please put at the beginning of your post what flag you are capturing and for what team you are capturing it. This will make reference 1,000x easier.Special ModifiersIn addition to Rounds having different Gametypes, another new addition to the Bionifight series is that Rounds can have Special Modifiers as well! These take many different forms; below is a complete list of all of the Special Modifiers.BarebonesIf a Round has the Barebones modifier, no weapons are allowed during that Round.One Hit WonderIf a Round has the One Hit Wonder modifier, combatants are only allowed to use one of their powers.Forever AloneIf a Round has the Forever Alone modifier, no armies are allowed during that Round.Tag TeamIf a Round has the Tag Team modifier, each player will be assigned to another player. These players must always work together as allies.Bounty HunterIf a Round has the Bounty Hunter modifier, each player will be assigned a specific enemy to target. They may only attack this enemy.Special WeaponsSpecial Weapons may or may not be rewarded to the winner of a Bionifight, depending on the amount of Special Weapons that the winner already has or the winner's overall performance. Special Weapons are essentially ridiculously powerful weapons which may or may not have ties to the Bionicle Universe (as I recall, I awarded "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" as a Special Weapon in the original Bionifight). These Special Weapons remain with the player permanently.NOTE: It is your job as a player to keep track of your Special Weapons. The best idea would probably be to add your Special Weapons to your original Application post.KillingKilling other players is strictly prohibited. You may stun, freeze, decapitate, incinerate or drown them, but killing is not allowed. Players are always capable of surviving any enemy attack. The same does not go for enemy Armies, which are totally disposable.JudgingWhile judging a round to determine a winner, I will be judging mainly on three factors.HumilityAs a player, you have the ability to do almost anything to your opponents. Thus, there is a temptation to become domineering and act invincible. However, doing so will only result in you losing any opportunity to win. Below are examples of a good post and a bad post with regards to humility.

Bad Post: *I summon an army of 314159 Sonic Toa's to bring all of my enemies to their knees before proceeding to freeze and decapitate all of them.*

Good Post: *Kaden struggled to hist feet, still reeling from Gyro's attack. He sent a fireblast from his axe towards Gyro's army, hoping to kill at least a few of them*

InvolvementYour involvement is another big factor. If you're averaging one post per round, odds are that you are not going to win a round. If you consistently make no effort to be involved, you will be removed from the Current Players list and replaced by a new player.Epic-nessI want these battles to be fun and epic for you guys. If you look over some of the battles from Bionifight 1, you will notice that they were absolutely ridiculous in scope. The person who seems to be contributing most towards making this Bionifight epic and hilarious will have a good chance at being the winner.Rules
  • [*]
Posts in this topic must be directly related to the game. If you must ask an off-topic question, make sure you accompany it with a game-related action.[*]Double-posting is strictly not allowed.[*]Please be nice to other players, even though you are virtually trying to rip their guts out.[*]You may not have more than two armies at once.[*]You may not use any Powers besides the ones outlined in your Application.[*]No dimension-hopping. At the beginning of a round, I will give you a location in which to fight. You must remain in that location for the duration of the round. No using a Brutaka army to teleport to Neverland. [*]Please, have fun!

The Flying BucketIf anyone disobeys the rules, you, as a player will have the ability to summon me, riding in a Flying Bucket, to correct them. While using the Flying Bucket, you may do anything you want to an enemy player: you may shrink them, turn them into a Muaka, etc.Application SheetName:Weapon:Power 1:Power 2:Power 3:Appearance: (pic or description)

Name: KadenWeapon: Two battle-axes attached by chains to a staff.Power 1: Fire manipulation.Power 2: Teleportation.Power 3: Super-speed.Appearance: Tall, sinuous and attractive. Has a penchant for wearing jet-black armor. If Elvis Presley were a Bionicle, he would look like Kaden.

Current PlayersIf you must be removed from the game, please let me know so that I may open up your spot for a new player.1. Toa of Discordant Dancing2. MoC13. Toa Onarax4. kanohi_master5. Renewal6. ibrow7. Squishyfrog8. Toa of Nerds9. The Fearless Leader10. Skarloth11. Razgriz112. Applebloom13. Lord Darkon14.15.Staff1. TheMightyFighty (Game Moderator)

2. ibrow (Assistant Game Moderator)

Edited by TheMightyFighty

calvin_and_hobbes_under_tree.jpg

Yeah, you got good and bad mixed. XD Name: ToDWeapon: Twin spears, with tattered flags whipping on the ends. The Reignbringer, a massive sword that burns with white-hot fire, never able to be extinguished by anything! Its wicked edge can melt and slice through practically anything without ever dulling! This legendary weapon also grants you total control of the element of fire though it costs just about as much elemental energy to use it. Use it wisely and all that. The Completely Mismatching Set of Adaptive Armor! It consist of a pair of ice-skates, a kilt, a parka, a monocle, and a party hat. This mysterious (well, somewhat) armor adapts to whatever situation to want to, with free accents included! Not sure how wisely this can be used.Power 1: IcePower 2: AirPower 3: Total manipulation of the material of his flags. In essence, they they grow, move, split, whip, wrap, etc. at will.Appearance: Somewhat like this, only the eye-patch isn't that ridiculous, the wings (assuming I can have them) are larger with webbing, and it actually looks cool. Dang it, I loved my Reignbringer and Completely Mismatching Set of Adaptive Armor.

Edited by Toa of Dischordant Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

@Toa Onarax: Yeah, for the sake of reference, I'd like you to post his profile here. @bulik: Haha, whoops... thanks for pointing that out. @ToD: Yeah, I would've let old players retain their Special Weapons, but I thought it might give new players a disadvantage. Also, you're approved.

Name: Kokahu Weapon: A long halberd that can be split into a long-handled axe and a javlin, brass knuckles made of sterling proto silver, too many daggers of various kinds too count and a longsword.Power 1: Shadow Mastery: my shadow can act on it's own and if it punches an enemies shadow then enemy will feel the punch or whatever it is.Power 2: Kanohi Mahiki: mask of illusions.Power 3: Elemental ice.Appearance: A toa armored in white with sand-blue runes wearing a mahiki that looks like a great ruru and a huge black hooded cloak. Kokahu also has the Tesla Toaster. In addition to firing rock-hard baguettes at rapid speed, the toaster can also electrocute enemies upon contact and create powerful earthquakes. Edited by MoC1

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

It's back! Alright! Now I can summon armies again. I can't turn into a fikou at will anymore though... Anyway, I'll just use my sig to find my profile and copy and paste. Maybe I'll modify it just because I can... Name: NujaniiWeapon: disk launcher with many, often advanced, disksDouble daggers for occasional usePowers: control over fireKanohi GaraiKanohi Kakama, switches rapidly apperance: Toa of fire, rather tall and thin. Protosteel Jumpsuit, which is resistant to all electric attacks and allows resistance to falling from great heights (ie. being thrown off a building won't have much of an effect)

Edited by kanohi_master

This seems like a fun way to get involved with BZP once again... Name: GuardianWeapon: Automated saw blade shield, protosteel katanaPower 1: Elemental icePower 2: Momentary intangibilityPower 3: Kanohi Matatu, Mask of TelekinesisAppearance: An ordinary Toa of Ice, with battered white and dull grey armor, wrapped in an all-concealing cloak.

~ Renewal ~

Alright, Renewal is approved, and that makes five, so let the carnage commence! Round 1: Bionifight (Regular)All combatants are whisked away to Po-Wahi, a beautiful stretch of desert wasteland. There are a plethora of statues and cacti to throw your opponents into, so be sure to make use of them!

ToD decides to go crazy and thus uses his power over wind the whip up a storm which strips the cacti of their needles, thus creating a deadly whirlwind of death and poking. He also summons and army of ten wind elementals, who keep the wind blowing. And then Tod realized he couldn't do this. Meanwhile, he sits in the center on a couch of ice sipping tea.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

The sudden pain of being caught in a cactus-needle storm caused Kokahu to lose concentration on his mask. He then reinforced his cloak with ice and sent his shadow out to find ToD and stop the storm while he took care of the elementals

Edited by MoC1

Not noticing a stray shadow in the midst of the chaos, ToD didn't react until said shadow punched him in the face. Leaping up, he stabbed at air, hoping he could see his thought-to-be invisible foe. Meanwhile, the air elementals die, for ToD forgot the rules. But he kept the storm blowing.

With the elementals dead Kokahu ran over to join his shadow in the destruction of an old foe. Creating several fake shadows and Kokahu's he attacked from the front and summoned a flying bucket to paralyze ToD while his shadow stabbed ToD's back with a dagger.

ArmiesIn Bionifight, you have the ability to summon armies to help you combat your enemies. I have nothing against army-summoning and it certainly led to some epic scenarios in the original Bionifight, but I do have some rules concerning armies.

• [*]
You must have at least five posts in this topic before you can summon your first army.[*]Keep your armies Bionicle-related. No Orcs, Pokemon or ReDeads, please.[*]Keep the numbers down until you have fifteen posts in this topic. After you have reached fifteen posts, you may summon an army with the maximum size of 1 million soldiers.[*]Your army can easily be annihilated if a player has a Special Weapon.[*]The first army you ever summon can only have 100 soldiers.[*]If you summon a new army, your old army spontaneously combusts and can no longer fight.

Edited by MoC1

Name: VertakWeapon: A dagger, Usain Bolt (Won Round 6)Power 1: GravityPower 2: Stealth (Like the Kanohi volitak; Nuparu's mask)Power 3: Super strengthAppearance: Right Here (Gallery), Here Glad to see this back!Also, would I be able to co-host again? I don't need to, but I can if you need me to. Now time to go see just what the usain bolt did again.... -ibrow

However, ToD had realized his own mistake and had, in fact, addressed it; thus, the flying bucket fizzed out of existence. Furthermore, now that ToD had a tangible target, he directed every single needle around straight towards Kokahu. He spread his wings and took off, unwittingly dodging the dagger in the back.

ToD folded his wings in and dove straight under the javelin and, using his momentum, again flew upwards. Using his powers, he created a small blizzard that eliminated his shadow, thus making it impossible to grab.

ToD was the original creator of the storm and, having power over both elements of it, was able to use the added elemental energy to enlarge it. Po-Wahi was seeing a blizzard for the first time in its existence. Miscellaneous matoran, oblivious to the fighting, began snowball fights. A stray snowball happened to fly directly into ToD's face, causing him to go blind and slam into the ground.

Nujanii Nujanii lowered his altitude to find himself in a blizzard. Dodging a snowball from Huki, Nujanii then altered his spelling of Hewkii's name to avoid a lawsuit from Lego. Having dodged two attacks in one post, Nujanii felt rather agile. He proceeded to add his own set of combat skills to the mix. landing quickly, Nujanii donned his Garai and pulled out a Kanoka disk of levitation. He decided with an evil grin to throw it at ToD. ToD had no reason to summon the flying bucket, so the playing field was now even. Nujanii smiled as the disk flew on its way. 2 feet away and ToD had not yet noticed. Nujanii smiled. Then he landed face first in the dirt thanks to Huki-I mean Hewkii-'s snowball. OOC: Nice to have a fresh start on this owneding!

Name: VertakWeapon: A dagger, Usain Bolt (Won Round 6)Power 1: GravityPower 2: Stealth (Like the Kanohi volitak; Nuparu's mask)Power 3: Super strengthAppearance: Right Here (Gallery), Here Glad to see this back!Also, would I be able to co-host again? I don't need to, but I can if you need me to. Now time to go see just what the usain bolt did again.... -ibrow

Approved - also, I would actually love for you to co-host, as there will inevitably be times where I will be unable to end the round on time. If I don't close down rounds in a timely fashion, feel free to close them down, choose a winner and award a Special Weapon. I merely ask that you don't award stuff to yourself all the time (which you probably won't anyways). But yeah, if you want to, the job is yours.

This looks like fun. Name: SquishyWeapon: Bowling ballPower 1: The greenPower 2: Levitation, if possible.Power 3: GravityAppearance: A rather short pudgy fellow. Squishy isn't the smartest guy around, but he loves abusing his powers and strutting his stuff all around the battlefield. gah i post so much in this forum why does it have to be so flippin fun sometimes ;_;

overlordsukapon.png

"Thanks Guardia-" ToD was cut off as the levitation disk caused him to fly up from the ground. Thankfully, he had wings, and thus was able to just fly around and cause some more general mayhem. Thus, he caused the flags of his spears to whip into a frenzy around him. With them now going crazy, he dove straight towards Nujanii.