Describe The Avatar Of The Member Before You!

Ghosthands

i mean twwelth perigees evve wwas twwo days ago

Traditions are a bit different over here. ^_^Hay it's Toa Jaller, and he's looking off to the side.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

I almost kept mine 'til the new year, but I figured time-zones would make things more difficult.

Hay it's Toa Jaller
No, no it isn't. Just 'cause has the same mask and armour. *Sighs*

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Yeah, something like that. xDThe character in your avatar doesn't have Glatorian hands.

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Not a Pony!

Toa Jaller.
NO! WHY THE KARZ WOULD I HAVE JALLER IN MY AV? BESIDES, HE'S MAHRI IN CANON NOW! AND I THINK I FORGOT TO TURN OFF CAPS LOCK AGAIN. AND YOU HAVEN'T COMMMENTED ON THE NEW COMIC. Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Nier. What's it stand for?

A Jaller-clone's interested in something off to the side.

Hey, you (plural) complained when my av was breaking the Fourth Wall. And IT'S NOT A JALLER-CLONE! HE IS NOTHING LIKE JALLER! DO YOU NEED A FULL LENGTH IMAGE OF HIM? :upset:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I spy a character will a Jalleresque mask and armor staring off at something offscreen.

f9Qcky7.png

It's NieR! And some other people!

You know, given the design of the old hand, it looks slightly that's he's irked off and is giving someone an insult via the medium of hand.

Yeah. That one has a double-meaning, although I'd prefer if you kept quiet about it. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

It's still NieR.

...I know the one meaning, I struggle to think of the other.

Raising his hand, while making a point? As I intended, before I realised the second meaning a little too late?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]