Describe The Avatar Of The Member Before You!

Ghosthands

It's EMIYA. Again.And I'm surprised you haven't made an Incommodo related comment, or a comment on the dialogue. I chose that scene because Pirok is saying 'We could say he attacked us first' in my av.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

What's EMIYA doing?Anyhow, Pirok is trying to convince the other members of the group to kill Proditor. In part of a long, funny conversation. And Incommodo is all the best bits thrown together, creating a character in his own right.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

EMIYA's sitting on a couch in a completely ruined room after his Master botched his summoning.

Thankyou. :sly:By the way, my avatar will be Pirok for the forseeable future, at least until I manage to make one of Incommodo, Proditor or Ignotus. But Proditor's dead now...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

It's the Great and Powerful Trixie.

Thankyou once again, muharax.

Oh you're good, you're good. One day I'll get you Toa that happens to unfortunately resemble Toa Jaller named Pirok.

Actually, I'm a Matoran. That Toa's just one of my BZPRPG characters.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

It's NieR. As usual.

Everybody loves Pirok!

In case you're wondering, there's a quote at the top of this page the last page that shows the post in which Pirok says the line which his pose in my avatar is based on.EDIT: There are some sentences I should just stay away from. :P Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]