Wasp

Also the color pick was excellent. :D

The wings look a bit weird though.

I used inspiration from THIS color scheme.

If there were Gorast wings, I would've used at least 4 of them. But I liked this wing design.

Awesome custom painted Bumblebee. :D

And I'm pretty sure the Gorast wings were availably. Not sure. Then again, I haven't LDD'd anything lately. Like in the last year or something. XD

-G u u R a h K

It isn't mine, I found it on ebay once.

That doesn't look like Bumblebee's face though...

After this let's get back on topic...

The face is a customized Bumblebee head, similar to what Steve the Squid dis with his Pakaku.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

It isn't mine, I found it on ebay once.

That doesn't look like Bumblebee's face though...

After this let's get back on topic...

The face is a customized Bumblebee head, similar to what Steve the Squid dis with his Pakaku.

Ah, I see.

Back on topic, is the tail one whole piece?

Bliss.png

Wings look awfully restricted+they're not big enough. Color scheme is also a bit bland. But a really interesting build. You should keep experimenting, trying to add more elements for details and such. But hey, you've taken the positive step, by building a different thing from what you always build, and I should commend you on that. keep practicing!!!

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

It is really good and easy, like the color, the tail is ok but the wings are really odd. Plus is this just your Self-MOC on LDD or just your main self-MOC.

It was actually pretty difficult to build, the tail was not meant to be the main focus of attention, but rather a detail to enforce the waspiness. This is not my main self-MOC, that was The Phantom Terror.

Dem wings. They're most certainly unique from what Lego's been doing...

If you are referring to those Dragon Bolt wings, then yes.

Wings look awfully restricted+they're not big enough. Color scheme is also a bit bland. But a really interesting build. You should keep experimenting, trying to add more elements for details and such. But hey, you've taken the positive step, by building a different thing from what you always build, and I should commend you on that. keep practicing!!!

The wings have a high range of mobility, but I forgot to add a second pair or something.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!