Where/How Do You Get Your Bionicle Sets Now?

Jinkmeister

A bit of eBay, a bit of BrickLink (parts), and BZPower members.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

How are BrickLink's prices? And yeah, the shipping for the Toa was $15, but I think it was worth it.

Bricklink prices are good imo :)

Shipping is pretty good too and I never ran into any problems :D

Also do your Toa come with their canisters? If so, the shipping was pretty good! IF not then I guess it was fair :P

I have not gotten a BIONICLE set since the sets ceased production. My main influx of new BIONICLE parts comes annually over a four-day period in early August in the form of vendor raiding at BrickFair VA.

Brickfair is defiantly a great place to get bionicle. At one vender table where you could fill a bag for a flat price, I got at least 10 good kanohi and lots of krana and kratta. Also at the yard sale there was a guy selling ziplock bags of parts for a buck each, and kanohi 5 for a dollar. Including 2 poisoned hau nuva's.

My lego.com name is frodobaggins29, And I am bioslayer on eurobricks.
I am a Lego Brand Retail employee.