Marvel, Rebirth:

IC:
There was work to be done. Ever since Project Trinity left the facility, the scientists had been at work to ensure that it wouldn't remain out of their sight. Sure the tracer helped, but it was quite difficult to tell what it was doing, or where it was going without some way to keep an eye on it.
"You would think, that after spending a nigh-unimaginable amount of money on this one Project, that we would install something in it so we could see through it's eyes and hear through it's ears!" The head of the scientists exclaimed with great anger in this voice, slamming his hand down on the arm of his chair for emphasis. The other scientists just nodded in agreement. Such technology wasn't in their grasp just yet. They'd have to fix this error in version two.
After this outburst, he went back to stroking his beard. It was of no concern. They had ways to follow it, and they certainly had ways to force it to continue this new test. Project Trinity had graduated from the puzzles and maze-runs that it had participated in. Everything that it had done prior led to this. The never-ending mazes that forced the Project to learn how to use it's gifts, showing it how to use the code-doors, it 'overhearing' several of the scientists and guard's conversations.
It all led to this. The experiment had been placed there to ensure that Project Trinity would learn more skills... But it's usage had changed the ramifications for the test. Project Trinity was in jeopardy of moving away from where the Scientists had wanted it to be.
And the Bearded Doctor would most certainly not allow that.
The doctor had other things to worry about as well, lots of money and resources had gone into the doctor’s projects, and the leader of HYDRA would not be pleased if it had all been for naught.
The main viewer flicked to life, revealing the Red Skull as he seemed to stare straight into the scientist’s souls. He didn’t have to be there to instill fear in their hearts.
“Doctor!” The Red Skull clearly was speaking to Bearded Doctor, the others did not matter. “I would speak to you, without prying eyes or ears.” The other scientists didn’t hesitate to start making their way out of the conference room.
Once the other scientists had left, the Bearded Doctor looked up at the image of the Red Skull, while he obviously enjoyed lounging in his chair.
"You bellowed?"
“For a man who’s most important Project is currently in the hands of SHIELD, you don’t see as concerned as you should be.” The Red Skull’s voice was oddly calm. “And I hear one of our mutant test subjects escaped as well? You do realize good doctor that if your research wasn’t so valuable…these sorts of blunders wouldn’t be overlooked so easily.”
"Mein Furher, you asked for a field test," The Bearded Doctor said, sitting up straight in his chair, "This is exactly what we're doing. Project Trinity has much to learn before we can properly say it is ready. Simulating this in our laboratory might result in... Unfavorable results. The only way to make sure it learns everything it requires is to have it experience it. Learning was one of basis for Project Trinity's creation."
“Indeed I did…” Red Skull admitted. “I seriously doubt you counted on SHIELD agents finding the project…though what Project Trinity learns from them could become quite useful…”
“The mutant however…she was not supposed to be escape…her mental conditioning is not complete. She could pose a serious threat.”
"Projecty Trinity is there. When the time comes, it will be full capable to resolve these issues."
“I hope so doctor, for your sake…if it fails, you know she’ll come for you…and if she doesn't, -I- will.” Red Skull gave the doctor the most unnerving smile before cutting off the transmission.
The Bearded Doctor leaned back in his chair again. Once again, his boss had decided cut the conversation short before The Bearded Doctor could ask how he knew that Project Trinity was amongst SHIELD agents.
He also detested how he referred to it as 'she'.
Mankind didn't give toys names and genders.

IC:That was when it clicked. The color of the uniforms, the symbol on Trinity's jumpsuit, the jumpy behavior, the lack of knowledge... Escaped HYDRA experiments. The ramifications, frankly, were horrifying, and Tera felt her expression start to harden in anger. Human beings, treated like chemistry sets. But that wouldn't do any good, she knew, and she forced her face to return to a calm, almost reassuring, smile."Well, trees are less of an issue when you aren't trying to drive through them. And I'm sorry to hear about your memories. On the bright side, you got away, and believe me, you won't have to go back. Their soldiers aren't too tough in a straight fight."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

"Like when I do this to them?" Trinity asked, reaching for a rock on the ground. She then held it up to show Tera, and with a brilliantly small flash of life, it was no longer a stone. It was a mass of water in the shape of a stone. Although, that lasted for only a second before the water could no longer hold that particular shape due to lack of container, and the laws of physics.

Instead, most of it splashed onto the ground, whilst Trinity started to wipe her wet hands onto the pants of her jumpsuit.

IC: Scorcher

"Magnitude my dear friend, I thought you'd never ask." Kane smirked as he jumped off the couch and pulled on a pair of black sunglasses.

"Is it bad if I hope someone tries something?"

IC: Feral

John's eyes fell to the floor. He wasn't sure how many people hated him because of what he'd done. But he knew one person: Kristen. And he understood completely. What he'd done was unforgivable. John didn't want her to forgive him, he didn't want to forgive himself.

"I know what I did is terrible," John said a she looked up at Warren. "But I've had terrible things done to me by Weapon-X. They changed me. A year has passed and I have more self control now. I'm going to find help. I need to find a telepath to help get my missing memories back. I'll do anything you ask if you allow me to stay. Put me on surveillance, give me anger management therapy, put me on Adderall. HeII you can even lock me inside the Danger Room every night if you want, I can't break out anymore my adamantium skeleton is gone. But please, don't send me back out there. This is my home. I was born here, I was raised here, if I go anywhere else then I will loose myself entirely and there won't be anymore good left in me, I will truly become a monster."

He looked into Warren's eyes. "Xavier didn't send away my father even when he knew he'd done terrible things at times. Hank didn't send me away when I slipped up, please give me a chance to make this right."

IC: Nicole

"Yup!"

IC: Triblade

"Let's see how Master Chief gets out of this one." Matt said as he watched Aleks go for a strike on Scott.

IC:

"Probably clothes. That's the thing I need the most," Kristen said, glancing down at her apparel, "I really just have what I'm wearing right now... And another set of clothes that look really similar to these that I wear whenever I need to wash clothes."

"Oooh! Then how do people normally do that kinda stuff then?" Trinity said, excited to learn something new. Well, other than everything that she saw. Including the random guy getting beat up by the sparking-guy.

Edited by Durandal Years

IC: JuliaJulia stood in the lobby, her eyes darting from person to person in a vain attempt to find someone she knew. After a couple of minutes, she found herself sitting on a couch and browsing through her phone's contact list. She could call Alex, but she wanted to surprise him. She started a new text conversation with Dallas.Guess who knows Jiu Jitsu and just got back from Japan?

67tlbk.png

IC:Tera blinked once, initially surprised by the line of inquiry, but when she thought about it, it really wasn't that surprising. Hydra had probably conditioned her to be curious about such things."It varies. Empowered individuals usually make use of whatever skill they possess, unless it's useless in that situation. But besides that, there are hundreds if not thousands of different fighting styles, with countless more derivations from that number. Some people use weapons, some fight barehanded. Some use Asian martial arts, some use more modern mixed martial arts, and still other se use military training."A pause. "All depends on who's fighting, really."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:"No one knows all of that, unless they've had centuries to work at it." Tera paused, and shrugged. "Those who fight tend to find what works for them and stick to it, refining their skills until they can adapt to whatever is used against them."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:"Unfortunately, there isn't anything to fix." Tera said apologetically, frowning slightly as she glanced back at Aella. "Concussions aren't something with a medical treatment, they go away on their own. Not immediately, either. Seven to ten days of rest and she'll be fine."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Aella

"######! That long!" I didn't want to feel like this for ten days. "That sucks." I'd finally gotten out into the actual world and now I had to deal with this. Great.

"Ah well..." Then my stomach grumbled, I remembered I hadn't eaten anything since our escape...what did they have to eat out here anyway? "I have to ask...is there more kinds of food besides bars and weird tasting liquids?" I wasn't sure why but I had a hunch that there were better things to eat than besides what HYDRA had fed me.

Edited by A billion cats

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

What Warren Worthington III wanted to say was, No.

John had attacked too many students. Blown up one too many times. Savaged and murdered and mugged for the reporters as he did so just a little too often. Was such a close match to an organic pipe bomb that in between every word Warren could hear a timer tick. And that was all from the files before the seizure and captivity he faced at the hands of Weapon-X. John told him that he would become a monster if Warren turned him away; the headmaster wondered to himself what the heII that made him now.

What Archangel wanted to say was, Yes.

The Institute could use a monster, and John fit the profile. Recollections and fragments and ideas spilled into his head, blanketing the terse silence with interpolated old conversations, teams, and people. Xavier, Warren, Betsy, Logan...Scott...something hadn't been right with Scott...

"Everything in me wants to say no," something else entirely admitted in Warren's place, only partially lying, "because of your track record so far and your time in the last year training as, of all things, another killer. Your grades were just average; three teachers reported daydreaming at various times of the day; I can't imagine what good you would be as a student. But you do have friends here, John Howlett, and believe it or not you have a lot of champions too. Ashlynn stuck up for you multiple times in these disciplinary reports in times where other students may have been evicted completely from the town of Westchester itself. So did my son, in fact. From the looks of things, Alaric believed in giving you a chance to grow - for his sake, I will, too. But this is it, Howlett. No more champions. No more skating by. This is your last shot; blow it, and you wake up across the country with no recollection of your time here, the people you knew here, or how to get here again. Betsy here is the last telepath on site - she can help you with your memories. I understand you're acquainted with a couple of the new teachers - Alex Summers' kid convinced me to hire his Russian friend as a substitute hand-to-hand teacher while Tali Relo is...well, I'm not quite sure, none of us can seem to find Tali Relo. You're all caught up on history credits, thanks in no small part to the astronomical curves Alaric threw into your project and essay grades, which is good because we don't really have another history teacher on staff right now. Everything else should be largely as you remember it - if you're willing to shape up. Your choice, John."

IC:

"Oh...well, that's flattering..." Dallas muttered to himself, before his phone vibrated in his pocket. New text!

He tried to grab his phone, but the arm closest to his pocket was the one Nicole was holding, so he tried to wriggle free and grab the phone real quick.

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Mimic"We'll find you some new clothes then," Christine smiled. "Something that fits your personality."IC: FeralJohn's cyan eyes reflected one thing: gratitude. He was a bit surprised that Alaric had stuck up for him in the reports seeing that at times they didn't get along, but John remembered how Ric had helped him during the Kristen incident."Thank you Warren. I won't let you down, I promise." He said. His eyes then flickered over to Psylocke."First Kitty and now Betsy, are you bringing back old X-Men from the grave Warren?"IC: Nicole"Should I bring Dallas here or are we taking wittle Cinnabon to my room?"

Edited by Flex Cop

IC:

"I don't think we've ever seen your room, actually...oh my God stop vibrating...someone want to let me loose a little?" Dallas asked, struggling with both arms to try and grab his phone now before someone else did. "I ain't about that weight lifting life, I don't have a lot of muscle to free myself..."

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Nicole"What happens if we both let go at the same time? 1, 2, 3!" Nicole shouted as she let go."You've seen my room before I think." Nicole said, though she wasn't sure. "Around Christmas last year." Or maybe she'd seen Dallas' she wasn't sure.

Edited by Flex Cop

IC: Ashley

Ashley let go of Dallas around the same time as Nicole, and proceed to fall backwards onto the bed and stare at the ceiling. Cinnabon leaped down from the mini-fridge, climbed up the bed, and lay down on Ashley's tummy.

Edited by A billion cats

IC:

"No, no, NO NO NO!" Dallas yelled; his seat on the bed had been tentative at best, largely held up by the two girls, and without any form of support he went sliding off the quarter-made bed and smacked into the floor head first. He groaned loudly in pain and ruffled his hair with a weak hand before pulling out his phone and reading the text.

Oh, hey, Jules. I think I'm brain hemorrhaging.

Message sent.

Wait, Jules?

SWEET YEEZUS CHRIST JULES ARE YOU A NINJA NOW OR SOMETHING

Message sent.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Rene LeBeau)

Rene smiled as he tried as hard as he could not to get choked up. The familiar warmth of his twin's mind was a sensation that he hadn't realized he'd missed, not until he'd gotten it back again. He'd almost forgotten that Shiloh really was his other half.

He'd also almost forgotten that she hadn't come alone. The teen looked at Dominik, who was unhurriedly studying the menu, as though he had all the time in the world, and cleared his throat.

"Thanks for finding me," he said. "And no offence, but, if there's anything Silver taught me, it's that there's no such thing as a free lunch. You're not here just for a family reunion, are you?"

Edited by Justin Bieber

IC:

"Well, I would be overjoyed to have a card player of your breed and caliber come along with me, of course - Shiloh and I have been so bereaved of any suitable opponents apart from ourselves for far too long. If, however, you would like to return to the Xavier Institute at the end of your date with your charming looking young friend here -" and at this Showstopper considerably puffed up and looked at Rene with a smug, satisfied gleam in his eyes " - then there would be no hard feelings, and I would be pleased to buy your lunch and go on our way."

While Rene and Shiloh exchanged looks Dominik turned back to the menu and chuckled, a small gleam of white teeth breaking free as the scarf guarding the bottom half of his face fell to his chin and neck.

"This has just about all the makings of a scandal. 'World's Most Wanted Man Hopelessly Addicted to Death by Chocolate Cookies.' Bakers are being urged to do their civic duty and start going H.A.M. near police stations across the country."
-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Rene LeBeau)

What was there at the Institute? Besides Dal, it was just old Doc Thomas and a bunch of kids he'd honestly never really gotten along with. They'd been on different sides, him with the Brotherhood and all, and, anyway, most of them were a pretty boring, honestly. This could be his chance to move on, to get back to a place he felt a little more at home.. And he couldn't let Shiloh leave without him, anyway. He'd just promised that wouldn't happen.

"Dal," he said, turning back to Showstopper for a moment. "If I went, would- would you want to come along?"

IC: (Scott Jackson)

Scott followed Aleks over, and waited for the Russian to make the first move. Seeign the punch coming, Scott ducked, while sweeping his leg, hoping to catch Aleks off guard.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

Cinnabon, previously quite relaxed on Ashley's tummy, suddenly became very alert, his ears raised straight up as he sensed another feline, he looked right towards the door to the apartment, which was currently closed and catproof.

"What's wrong Cinnabon?" Ashley asked, she only got a meow in response though.

IC:

With the same grace he would use to creep back into an alleyway at the sight of a crooked cop or juke a linebacker, Aleksandr slid back on his shoeless feet easily, stopping all his momentum and holding on his tiptoes; his heels pivoted about forty-five degrees while Scott's leg was in the air and his foot hooked on the back of his ankle. He wasn't in his full armor mode, meaning he wasn't as heavy as he could be, but the technopath still weighed enough that all Aleks had to do was kick high to send the leg flying upwards, along with his own. Scott would be sent sprawling off balance, and probably end up landing flat on his back without some quick arm movements - which, of course, also ran him the risk of breaking his arm, and a nanoforge only moved so fast.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Ashley heard the sound of another cat quite clearly from the other side of the door. "Is that cat Dallas?" She wondered out loud, picking up Cinnabon and heading toward the door, before opening it a crack to see a small bengal cat.

"Awwwww it's so cute!"

Edited by A billion cats

OOC: Sorry about the wait.

IC: (Vince Jackson Jr.)

"Well, not exactly, more like a mutant reserve," Vince said in a kind of happy tone. "I think only HUMANS deserve a true country."

Edited by Mr. House
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur