BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC (Dastan):

Victory wasn't pleasent. Not at all. First, they was about four Toa battling one Vortixx, something that didn't exactly answer to Dastan's personal moral codex. Secondly, the mission ended up being absolutely pointless.

"Alright then," the Toa said, "let's get out of here. Enemy reinforcements will be here soon. And, yes, I almost forgot, let's take this guy with us. He may have something interesting to share with us."

Dastan had a glance upon Rekhyt and Veneras, thinking witch one of them should he ask to aid him in carrying Mortem, but... Both of them weren't in the best condition, to say the least. He, on the other hand, had but a few scratches; in the end he decided to carry the unconcious Vortixx on his own.

"Let's go. We'll meet Enforcer and the Bo-Toa at the Outpost..."

Edited by Dastan

"...A sword-waving somebody." - NatoGreavesy

BZPRPG Profiles

IC Veneras 

The toa of ice led the pack through the snow towards the Obsidian Outpost. He hoped that Enforcer would know to meet them there. 

Walking become increasingly painful as the full pain began to peak past the adrennaline, they had been walking for quite some time and Ko Koro was far out of sight now.

"Come on" he beckoned "We're almost to the outpost"

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

OOC: @The group near the wall: you guys do know that you haven't interacted with Krakant, right? He is still there, you know, and you all kind of zeroed in on Mortem while leaving your backs completely exposed to him. I wouldn't expect to get very far either; you also currently have a sniper trained in on your position.

IC: Verulas nodded at the Vortixx's comment.

"I know."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC: @The group near the wall: you guys do know that you haven't interacted with Krakant, right? He is still there, you know, and you all kind of zeroed in on Mortem while leaving your backs completely exposed to him. I wouldn't expect to get very far either; you also currently have a sniper trained in on your position.

OOC: Wow there. Give me a second... There's some hostile Krakant dude and a trained sniper in our postion. Should we somehow interact with them or wait until they do it first?

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Oh yeah! Thanks!

MUHAHAHAHAHA

*ahem*

IC: Krakant

The group of toa zeroed in on Mortem, and Krakant quickly ran out of the way of them. While they were distracted with fighting with the small Toa,

OOC: A matoran with elemental powers seems to be like a small Toa, Krakant doesn't know that (s)he's a Matoran.

IC:

he went and hid in a nearby alleyway. After they were done with Mortem Krakant turned on his infra-red vision, zoomed in on the nearest toa's back (I'm gonna say Rekhyt, and opened fire.

OOC: It was a bad idea to forget about me.

IC: Scholar (Obsidian Outpost)

Part 1, Book 3, Chapter 3

As the sun reached its peak over the glittering ice-fields of Ko-Wahi, Scholar stepped out into the sun. The bright rays poked down from he sky, intruding rudely on the bleak, grey courtyard which stood as the outskirts of the tower, standing like a sentinel of darkness against the glow of the Tren Krom Break. The Toa of Ice strode over to a weapon rack, having spied a huge array of launchers. He picked one up, examining the ammunition and grinning when he saw the tiny glass spheres inside.

"Hey Veteran, can I take this Patero? Seems like it might come in handy!" he yelled at the Skakdi on the walls.

Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png

IC: (Rekhyt)

"Oh sh- "

A burst of laser energy zapped into Rekhyt's back, sending him sprawling into the snow, before he teleported away as more shots flew into the snow where he had been. He appeared behind a pile of rubble  some way away, pressing snow to his wound to numb it, before tying ripped off section of his cloak around the wound to slow the bleeding. It wouldn't do much, but he was so adrenaline-ised at the moment that he could continue like this for a few more minutes before the pain and weakness hit him. When that happened, he knew he would regret what he was about to do...

Peering round the pile, he spotted a skakdi skulking in an allyway to the side of their position, holding some kind of "gun" projectile weapon...he was only partially visible, and almost comepletely obscured from where the rest of the group were. Rekhyt would have to go to him, before he sniped off everyone else...

Running out of his hiding place, directly towards the skakdi, he jumped-

-and Kualsi'd over to directly in front of him, still in mid air, with all the momentum and energy of before, foot outstretched to connect with his assailant's face...

Kathok

"I try my best..." he responded. If that weapon was made of metal, which it looked to be...

Using his Kualsi (whose batteries seemed to be running down a bit by this point), Rekhyt appeared behind Kakrant, brandishing two knives and stabbing forwards towards the skakdi's back with both.

Kathok

IC (Dastan):

Suddenly, Rekhyt got snipped by an unknown enemy. Dastan instantly turned around and activated his mask, protecting himself and Veneras...

"Here, wrap up Mortem so that he doesn't go away," the Vo-Toa gave his protosteel chain to his companion: "I'l go help Rekhyt."

And with these words Dastan engaged upon the Skadki, sending a small lightning-bolt in him while on the run.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:
He felt the gun trying to be wrenched from his hands, but he held onto it. As he was getting a good grasp on it, a bolt of lighting was sent into his back, and was amplified by the knifes, releasing his grasp slightly on his gun, but not enough to let it go completely. He wanted to turn around to the other assailant, but he had to keep hold on his gun.

OOC: Oh dear.

OOC: That gun is a tech item, right?...which means...it can be...taken  :fear:

As the lightning struck, Rekhyt magnetized the skakdi's knee to his face, and, instead of trying to pull the gun away with his power, simply magnetized it in an opposite polarization to his hands, meaning that even if he could hold onto it, it would fly away as soon as his hands slipped. The effect would ware off after a while, but just to make sure, Rekhyt rushed forwards, kicking kakrant in the stomach.

Kathok

IC: This battle was going from bad to worse, because as well as being stabbed in the back and electrified, his gun had fallen out of his hand, been kneed in the face with his own knee, and had now flown into a building after being kicked in the stomach.

He wrenched himself out of the hole he had made in the side of the building, and ran towards Dastan, swinging an upper cut towards his chin.

OOC: give the guy a break for a bit, look at what he's been through XD.

Edited by alijar

OOC: @Wall group: You guys should have waited for them to respond first before continuing, and should let more time pass between posts. Teclax is going to have to read through an entire page's worth of your fight before he even gets to perform any type of interaction.

From what I've read, Gresak (the sniper) is still quite a bit away from you and out of sight as well, so it shouldn't be feasible for any of you to target him. In other words, let him post first.

@Dastan: OOC only posts are not allowed; this is what News and Discussion is for. Save the OOC questions for posts with IC content in them so you don't get called out by a staff member.

IC: The Bo-Toa closed his eyes, waiting for a reply from Korero as he let the Vortixx move on ahead without him.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC (Korero)

"Ignore her," Korero said quietly to Kimala, over his shoulder, before addressing Dayeth again. "You're no match for me, and if you've got any brains, you know it. Surrender and answer my questions, and I give you my word, you won't be harmed."

The Toa Maru knew full well that the Matoran was unlikely to be cooperative, but he had to give her the choice all the same.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: @alijar. A matoran looks nothing at all like a Toa, even if she is shooting puny fireballs. Also, she and her opponents are down a side street that's blocked by rubble, and they're on the other side of that rubble. They can't be seen from the spot near the wall where the rest of you guys ae fighting. :)

@Silo. Tech items can only be taken after someone is defeated, or if the user drops it themself. Until then, they're just like ordinary weapons and cannot be autohit. I don't know if that magnet trick of yours counts as an autohit or not, but I think you should be very careful with that sort of tactic in future.

IC: Enforcer.

I move on ahead, letting Kimala and Verulas finish their talk. I reach the wall and see that another fight has broken out. A sniper, by the looks of it. I allow myself a small smile, which is covered by the macabre faceplate of my helmet.

They actually followed my orders! I ready my plasma gun and stride towards the group. We'll finish this quickly, then we can finally leave.

IC: Dayeth.

"Your word?" Dayeth sneered, "the word of a Toa means nothing to me! Where were the Toa when my home burned? When the Kumu Islets sank, Makuta sheltered me, protected me, while Toa just like you stood by and did nothing! What makes you think I would ever trust the word of a Toa?"

Her expression abruptly changed from a scowl to a smile. "But I've enjoyed our talk so far, it's preferable to a fight where I am, as you say, outmatched. So ask your questions, and if I feel like it, I might answer them. Then..." her smile hardened, "...then we'll see who feels like surrendering."

IC: Veteran.

"Sure mate, it's all yours," Veteran said to Kouyran "We got too many of the bloody things as it is."

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: "Tell you what," Verulas said, glancing back towards her for a moment. "Don't go getting yourself killed and I'll consider us even. And for the record, falling over is exactly what I'll be doing; I'll just have a bed between me and the floor when I do it. Best of luck, Kimala."

He began walking after the Vortixx, raising his hand in a backwards wave as he spoke once more.

"Oh, and the name's Verulas by the way. See you around."

The Bo-Toa disappeared into a nearby building, circumventing the rubble before entering the structure the Vortixx had just emerged from as he heard the sounds of the battle nearby.

Edited by timageness411
  • Upvote 1

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC Veneras

Left alone with the hostage Veneras decided to lay low. He dragged Mortem further, past a snow dune in order to get him out of them both out of the line of fire. The shots seemed to stop; Veneras hoped that Dastan and Rekhyt were making progress. In the meantime he continued to drag their prisoner through the snow and towards the Outpost

Edited by Veneras

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

OOC: @Timageness: Yeah, sorry for the wall of posts  :(

@Nato: I'm probably just subconsciously trying to avenge Mortem, who got his staff knocked out of his hands and his cloak nicked within his first battle :P I mean, I can disarm Kakrant right? 

As the rifle slid across the icy ground towards Rekhyt, he kicked it well out of the reach of Kakrant. The skakdi was badly wounded, but as the adrenaline ran out, Rekhyt remembered that so was he...

Pain flooded into the burning wound on his back, and the Fa-Toa sank to his knees. As he looked down, he realised with some shock that he was covered in blood from the shards of rock that had impaled themselves in him earlier. 

Kathok

OOC: you look like you could use a hand. ;)

IC: Enforcer.

"Rekhyt!" I stop next to him. He's alive; that's good enough for me. I notice the skakdi's dropped rifle nearby, and walk over to pick it up. I'll give it to Rekhyt later; he's earnt it. But for now...

I raise the skakdi's weapon and my own, point them at Krakant, and pull both triggers.

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: I'm on my phone, so I can't check profiles. I assume your gun has a trigger. Also, keep in mind that Enforcer is a Vortixx; he's very familiar with firearms, so he's smart enough to figure out the basics. Speaking of which, Enforcer's gun doesn't fire lasers, it fires bolts of superheated plasma that stick to a target and burn. :)

Veteran was waiting. For Enforcer to return from Ko, or Zero to come back from Onu, or Forger to finish his conversation, or for Scholar to stop playing with his new cannon.

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Having received the go-ahead to take the Patero launcher from Veteran, Scholar decided to test it out. He'd seen the effects of one loaded with Stralix Powder earlier- but that time, he'd been on the business end of one. This time, he was the one with the trigger. In order to create a decent target for himself, Scholar created a huge block of ice in front of the wall below Veteran, took aim, and fired. 

VBWj75sh.png

IC (Korero)

"All right, then," the Toa of Air replied. He spoke calmly, but his stance made it clear that he was ready for combat at a moment's notice. "Let's start with the easy ones: why are you here?"

IC (Agni):

We had made some good progress this day, moving from the jungle up into the mountains. It had taken roughly the same amount of time as the trek usually did, but I felt less exhausted by it. The rest of the past weeks in Le-Koro had given us ample time to recuperate our strength. I had a few more scars after the last battle, but physically I was in peak condition and eager to make use of it. 

Which was why I'd used my Kualsi along the way to scout out our route up the flanks of Mt. Ihu and into the drifts. I made sure we wouldn't be waylaid by bandits, attacked by hungry Rahi or even more worse, wild Rahkshi. I also kept track of our relative position, so we always knew where we were. It was the least I could do. After all, I was of no use as a guide up here, I had no idea where to find Echelon's hideout. That task fell to our Matoran guide and Merror.

Moving from my vantage point I had teleported to, I zapped back next to Cael, landing with a soft thud.

"The path looks clear, though there's quite a bit of a haze in the direction of Ko-Koro. Almost looked like smoke, but with the weather up here I might just be seeing things."

IC (Merror)

"Smoke from Ko-Koro?" said Merror, uneasily. "That doesn't sound good..."

The Toa of Fire thought for a moment, consulting his mental map.

"From Aerus' description, it sounds as though Echelon's base is in the northern mountains," he said, raising his voice a little as the wind picked up. "We wouldn't have to alter course much to take us by Ko-Koro. What do you think, Agni?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

"You crazy bast-" Veteran saw what Scholar was doing right before it happened. He threw himself away from the explosion, which broke part of the wall as well, then snatched up a decent-sized chunk of rubble and pegged it right at Scholar's head.

IC: Dayeth.

"Payback, pure and simple. That dick of a Toa took my money, then screwed me over. Oh, and he cut my hand off. Although..." she waved her mutated hand, "...I suppose I should thank him for that last part."

She suddenly broke into a grin, "So why are you here?"

Edited by NatoGreavesy

OOC: Just to point out, Scholar shot at the block of ice he created, which was in front of the wall. That was intentionally to stop him from damaging the wall even further.  :P

The Toa of Ice stopped the chunk of rubble in mid-air with his Matatu, before simply dropping it to the ground and grinning.

"I like this gun!"

VBWj75sh.png

OOC: Clearly, your weapon is more powerful than you think it is. It demolished the ice and kept going.

"You karz-###### idiot!" Veteran snapped. "Don't fire those things when we have guests. 'specially when you don't even know how to use 'em! Also..." he noted the smoking hole in the wall. "You might want to use less powder in those charges. You'll blow up the whole base, or start an avalanche or somethin' else stupid."

Edited by NatoGreavesy

OOC: ... Yay! Super-powerful Pateros FTW!  :D

"Less powder? Less powder? I thought the whole idea of putting explosives in Pateros was to make them blow up even more stuff! Although you're probably right on the blowing-up-the-outpost thing... But not on the avalanche thing. I could control one easy-peasy. No joke. They're mostly just snow and ice, and come on, I'm a Ko-Toa. No problem there."

Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Kimala

The hulking Toa lowered herself into a sitting position. Today had not been kind to her body, leaving her aching from ankle to neck. Actually scratch that, she had a slight headache too. She folded her legs and took a deep breath, trying to meditate as well as she could, fully oxygenating her blood.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

"You talk way too bloody much, mate." Veteran chided, "Those things are known to misfire. If there's a leak, then your stralix charge might end up landing right in front of you. The amount of powder you got in there'll kill you at that range."

Edited by NatoGreavesy

IC Forger

I leave Krayzikk and the Ta-Toa to their devices. Between our conversation and helping refugees across the break, I have lost track of most of my team. I hear an explosion in another area of the courtyard. Past a corner, I turn it to see Veteran and the new one (Scholar?) speaking. It seems Scholar has a patero launcher. One he doesn't know how to use.

"Veteran is right, you can't use a weapon you don't know. In a fight you'd be dead instead of getting scolded."

This area of the courtyard is secluded from the other larger one near the cable car, so I can speak with Veteran freely without arousing suspicions. Though at this point, I didn't exactly care. Zero would be here soon, I kind of wanted the titan to stick around to meet her... A conversation between those two would be pretty entertaining.

I had the feeling that her list of things I messed up would already be at arm's length anyhow. What would one more issue matter?

"It takes years of training to use a weapon like that. Best to stick to one thing you know, else you end up like me. I "own" a thousand weapons, but haven't mastered a single one."

...but close to it

"It's good to understand a few weapons," Veteran explained, picking up an identical patero launcher and putting together a smaller stralix charge.

"Understanding a weapon means you know how to counter it in a fight. I understand plenty of weapons," he handed the newly-loaded launcher to Kouyran for him to try out, "but I only mastered one," he patted the sword slung across his back, "and one's enough for me."

Edited by NatoGreavesy

IC Forger

The Fe-Toa called "Forger" is not much of a fighter, but he is an experienced blacksmith. An occupation that builds quite a bit of strength, enough strength for him to slug an unexpecting Scholar in the back of the head, knocking him out.

"Veteran, where are we finding these people?"

...but close to it