BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Razsk

"Scouting?  Been there, done that."  Razsk walks up to the group, an unconscious toa slung over his shoulders.  "I was following two servants of makuta and they went into the sanctum, at the center of the koro.  It was surrounded by dozens of enemy guards, but I managed to distract them and got inside.  I would have looked around a bit more, but I found this guy and decided to save him.  Would any of you know anything about medicine and such, I'm useless at anything like that."

IC: Dravennica stared at the Skakdi as she followed him, half-tempted to take him up on his threat as the words spilled from his mouth. She would've enjoyed putting him through the wringer in order to see what he was truly made of, but decided against that specific course of action as it might disolve any chances of her establishing an alliance with his faction. For now, she would tolerate his boastfulness, but forgetting about it was another matter entirely.

The Ko-Toa turned towards the Toa of Iron, slightly annoyed by his question as as it contradicted his now apparent vocation.

"You're a mercenary, correct? Why would you be worrying about how long a job will take you when you quite literally have a price tag set on your time? Word of advice? You should be more concerned with doing your job correctly, considering that one such as yourself becomes more likely to be hired out again when they succeed in their mission, and tends to find themselves lying in a ditch somewhere, drowning in a pool of their own blood when they do not."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Yeri MacGukko

Mac continued to serve drinks, regardless of the frozen projectile. 

"If ya ask me" he said, placing Forger's drinks on the table "this toa is gunna get his arse handed to 'im."

OOC Veneras sheathed his sword. He is using both hands for his staff.

IC Veneras

The vortixx took a step forward.
Veneras prepared his heart for combat. The adrenaline was starting to kick in as he continued the momentum.

Another step.

Now the toa had to start thinking. Possibly his armor prohibited him from acting speedily. 

Advantage noted

He steps again. Veneras decided that his best option would be to wait for the Vortixx to make his approach use his staff to ridirect the mace.
He looked into the warrior's eyes. Something changed. 

The coin had flipped and table was turned. Clearly the armor did not hinder the vortixx
Advantage redacted

His mind went into overdrive.

Staff-mace redirect: impotent

Readjust

He knew he should feel fear. He knew that he should feel the need to retreat.
Elemental strike: shield renders unlikely. I might drain my energies for nothing. 

Physical attack: fatal. for me.

Kanohi defense: delaying the inevitable. 

That only left retreat. 
I will not retreat. 

Adjust strategy

He considered these things in a fraction of a second. The chainmail clinked as the vortixx ran across the courtyard. The Ko Toa must stand his ground, he had to stand firm. Champion's heavy armor moved fluently with him as the warrior had developed a profound sense of balance in burdening the armor.

Balance

A glimpse of a memory came to the philosopher's mind, and his eyes began to grow cold and blue.

Veneras stood firm as the Vortixx approached, summoning the cold to him. It wasn't final, but it might work.
In this region it wouldn't take much.

Combining his elemental energy with the kinetic force, the cycling staff came arching to the ground. 
The floor that once offered sturdy resistance was now sleek and slippery, without texture or grip. 

The staff swung back behind as Veneras stood at the edge of the treacherous foundation.

Momentum: compromised. 

Edited by Rorschach the Absolute
  • Upvote 2

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC Essie:

"I shall carry the one that is not a threat." Sticking a pair of mechanical arms out, she makes the offer. "You will lead this unit to a medic as well. This unit's precious bodily fluids are leaking out and are frozen. That is detrimental."

• Upvote 1

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

OOC: Alrighty, then; Zenithex's reign of terror begins now. By the way, the ball of light is in his head; it doesn't actually exist.

IC: Zenithex slowly trudged through the snow, spying Ko-Koro in the distance as the messenger danced in the air around him, illuminating the path ahead. This was the closest he had come to a village in a long time; he never had the opportunity to step inside another set of walls since that fateful trip to Po-Koro many years ago, as his work kept him very busy. He giggled maniacally as he noticed the black smoke rising into the air, his mind buzzing at the possible catastrophes that could have caused such a scene before the ball of light took hold of his attention once more.

"Yes... yes of course," he stammered. "No time to admire the pretty scenery, not while there's still more work to be done..."

If he hadn't been a Ta-Lesterin, he would have pulled his cloak around him tighter as the biting winds rushed across his skin, but since he was, they mattered little to him as he continued on his journey. He was soon knee-deep amongst the bloody powder where he had suspected a grand battle took place hours earlier, glancing long enough at the corpses strewn haphazardly about to giggle again, but not long enough for the light to find it necessary to bring him back on track. He was a very well-behaved follower, after all, even if he did become a little distracted sometimes; the day-old, self-inflicted cuts beneath his armor were proof of this, at least in his mind anyway. Oh, the pain he had caused...

The light had eventually come to a stop, interupting his inner monologue and almost causing him to walk into it. Zenithex mentally cursed his stupidity, thinking of how he would inflict agony upon himself to make up for this infraction when his work was done.

"Are you... What am I saying? Of course you are. Forgive my prying, oh great one; I shall surely... My brothers? But I thought that they... What? Of course I wasn't implying that you had forsaken them. I just thought that..."

As he was conversing with the light, a fleeing Matoran dashed his way past the destroyed city gate, nearly collapsing as he stopped to catch his breath. Blood trickled down his forehead as he cradled his broken arm against his chest, his heart nearly stopping in fear as he caught sight of the fully-cloaked Lesterin.

"Stay-stay back! I don't want to kill you, but if you come any closer, I will! I've had just about enough of you Makuta-worshippers today," he choked out, raising a Patero Launcher that he appeared completely unskilled in the usage of and pointing the barrel at Zenithex.

"Shhh... It's okay," he said, raising his hands as the light began circling the Matoran. "I have about as much love for Makuta as I do... the nearest pile of Nui-Jaga dung. I can personally guarantee you that I am not one of his... lackeys."

The Matoran sighed, eventually lowering his weapon before beginning to speak once more.

"Thank Mata Nui...," he sighed as the Lesterin moved closer. "They and those Ak'rei'an cultists stormed the city and began wrecking the place. Last I heard, they were corraling the rest of the populace into buildings and intending on using them as slaves, but I was able to hide myself in an alley and made my way around them when they passed by me. Please, you have to help me get to Ta-Koro. They need to know how bad it is here so that they can send reinforcements..."

Zenithex barely paid any attention to his words as he watched the ball of light circle around him more rapidly, his mask quickly activating and telling him that there was no one else around to interfere. He knew what was coming next.

He pulled his Kusarigama out from his robes and pulled back his hood, revealing the grotesque device clamped to the sides of his head and the cracks it had put into his mask as the light enveloped the wounded refugee. The Matoran gazed up at him, his face barely having enough time to display a look of horror as he stared into the Lesterin's aqua to yellow-green eyes.

"It's going to be okay," he said, attempting to grin with his lipless mouth. "It will all be over soon. This cultist will protect you from all those nasty heathens..."

The Matoran raised his weapon once more, only to have it ripped from his hand after the weighted end of the Lesterin's Kusarigama flew threw the air and wrapped itself around the barrel. He attempted to flee down the mountain as Zenithex pulled back on the chain, rendering it slack enough for him to throw the sickle at him as the blade soon pierced clean through his shoulder. He fell to the ground, writhing in agony as the Lesterin yanked him back towards him, unsheathing his knife as he placed his knee on the small of his back.

"Don't worry; Ak'rei'an shelters those who believe in him," he said, plunging the weapon deep into his spinal cord and making it so he couldn't move his body while still allowing him to feel it. "I'll have you singing his praises in no time..."

The Matoran had very little tolerance for pain, it seemed; after a few cuts were administered to his sides, some flesh had been flayed from his arms and back, and the majority of the nails were torn from his fingers and toes, he was begging the archangel to make the Lesterin stop. He was actually disapointed in the fact that it took so little time to break him and was planning on extending the pain for at least another hour, but the light around him had faded and he knew better than to keep going. He stuck the knife into the crown of his victim's skull, twisting the blade and watching the light fade from his eyes before ripping his weapons from his corpse and coating his hands in his blood. Zenithex walked over to the wall, dragging the Matoran along with him as he began to paint messages glorifying Ak'rei'an on its surface. When he was finished, he propped the corpse up under them and thrusted his hands into the snow, cleansing them of the red liquid before making his way inside the city at the behest of the ball of light.

"Ak'rei'an loves all of his faithful...," he sang as he pulled his hood back over his head, so sure that there was more work to be done inside the walls.

OOC: Zenithex is open to interaction (especially from Brotherhood members).

Edited by timageness411
  • Upvote 4

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OoC: TIL that the word 'sheathe' means something else :P

IC: The Champion (Obsidian Outpost)

He sheathes his sword, and hits the ground with his staff. Likely using his elemental powers. He can do many things with them. For example, he can summon a blinding blizzard and hamper my vision, or encase my legs in ice, or send spikes of ice fying towards me or create a wall of ice around me..

Or he can just do the exact same thing he did before at the hospital.

Which is exactly what he did. He covered the floor with ice. As the floor turns slippery, I immediately slow down, and stop. Then, I raise my left foot, and bring it back down, the talons on my feet penetrating the thin layer of ice. Then, I do the same with my right foot as well, and start moving towards the Toa at a slightly slower pace. I still stare into his eyes, hoping that he learned that this tactic isn't useful against Skakdi or Vortixx, who tend to have sharp claws on their feet.

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC-Aurorin

Aurorin Looked around at the ragtag bunch of misfits. "If you're looking for a scout, you should consider me to do at least something. Being a Crystal Lesterin, I can see many things most people can't focus on. stuff like trees in the distance, Bats flying at night, words you've spent all day searching for in a wordsearch..."

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

OOC: Sorry I've been gone, school and that.

IC: Deriksha

Deriksha decided to announce himself as leader of this... intresting group. "Alright guys here's the plan. We need to at least find out what supplies those guys have. Because to be honest, there's no other option at this point. We also need to find where some good firearms (Kanokas, Lightstone rifles) are at so we can slowly build up reinforcements until we can move. I say we take one of the huts for now and use that as our base of operations. This is gonna require stealth. Lot's of it. Let's at least find a rag to cover up your friend there" Deriksha pointed at Razsk's buddy. The Toa of Air put his shield away and kept his axe in his hand.

Razsk rolls his eyes and says, "The control the koro.  A better question would be what don't they have.  Weapons would be in the guard stations and barracks, but those are near the sanctum, which is where the enemy is thickest currently.  Stealth isn't my strong point, although I can make us much quieter.  I have been using my powers a lot though, so I won't be able to do it for too much longer."

Edited by Vestak

IC Essie:

Essie had simply been standing there for an extended period of time, moving very little. She turned towards Razsk. "This unit has rudimentary medical knowledge of Vortixx species that may assist the injured unit. This unit will exchange the use of rudimentary knowledge for an explanation of proper pronoun usage."

• Upvote 1

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC (Oreius, Inu)

The Toa of Fire looked thoughtful. Time was running out: the village had been taken, and the longer they waited, the more likely they were to be caught. Oreius had little doubt in his own fighting skills, and he knew Korero, though less experienced, was no pushover himself. But their companions -armed though they were- would not all survive a battle. There were too many to properly defend, and once the alarm was sounded, they would soon be overrun.

"The worst of fighting is by the gate," he said at last. "There's no chance we can get everyone out that way, and if there are any other exits, they'll be in similar shape."

His eyes drifted to the walls, and he smiled slightly. "But you're a Toa of air. This village has no ceiling, so it's just one big exit to you, isn't it?"

IC (Cael)

The group agreed to alter their course to take them by Ko-Koro. Though difficult to see through the falling snow and against the grey sky, the smoke was clearly there. Perhaps it was nothing, but... perhaps not.

Less than an hour later, they found themselves approaching the gates of Ko-Koro- or what remained of the gates. Cael drew in a sharp breath: the Koro was smoking, and the walls had been blasted open. Even from outside, they could hear the faint sounds of battle within. The village of ice was under attack.

IC (Korero)

"By the gate?" Korero replied, quizzically. "Didn't look that way to me, when I did my fly-by. I thought the fighting had moved inside..."

The Toa of Air's ears picked up that the sounds of battle were noticeably quieter now.

"...if there even still is a fight."

He took another glance at the refugees. Time was running out.

"Look, if the gate is clear, it's our best shot at getting these people out of here. I'm going to check it."

Once again, Korero dematerialised.

IC (Merror)

By the time the group reached Ko-Koro, it was clear to Merror that his foreboding had been justified. He stared at the wreckage of the city's gates, and the many plumes of smoke rising from within its walls.

But as he looked up at the grey columns billowing into the sky, he saw a small green shape wink into existence high above. Even at that distance, as it soared towards them through the chill air, it was recognisable, and brought a smile to the veteran Ta-Toa's face in spite of the ruin that lay before them.

"Whatever's happened here, I've got a feeling help is on the way," he said to his companions.

IC (Korero)

Korero had marked the lack of fighting at the gate, but his vantage point also revealed to him a small group of beings approaching the Koro. If he and Oreius were going to evacuate the refugees, he needed to ascertain just who these people were. If they were friends, they'd be able to help. If they were foes, then the gate wasn't an option. Either way, he needed to know.

As he swooped down towards the new arrivals, and their masks and armour became recognisable, his mouth curved into a smile echoing Merror's. Help was on the way.

The Maru touched down with a burst of wind just ahead of the group of Toa.

"You chose a bad day to visit Ko-Koro, friends," he greeted the former companions of Joske.

IC (Echelon)

Eventually, as Londar's struggling ceased and his eyes closed, Echelon ceased his magnetic hold on his throat and the Matoran dropped to the ground. It was faint and ragged, but the now-unconscious Matoran was definitely still breathing.

The Dark Toa turned to Mortem and Dayeth, a cunning light in his eyes.

"Prove your intelligence," he said, gesturing to Londar's prone form. "Why is the Matoran still alive?"

• Upvote 1

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC-Aurorin

"Of course i do!" He then opened a Satchel strapped to his belt, and brought out some High-Quality Flax bandages. "I got these beauties last time I stopped by in Ihu-Koro. will these do?"

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

IC Veneras

The vortixx continues his approach; but his momentum is on my terms

The vortixx looks defiant, and -Veneras thought- a little disappointed. 

I bet he thinks this is all I can do. he thought

Perfect.

A satisfied grin stretched across his mask. The Vortixx was inevitably letting his guard down. 

Only natural for a seasoned warrior who encounters an enemy who only knows one attack. 

This was his opportunity to attack.

The initial attack used minimal stamina. The ground was cold, still covered in a mist of elemental energy.
I can utilize that. I just need to focus. 
Without hesitation he made cutting blow.

Focus on the cold

The mist floated aimlessly over the icy ground, It flowed gently like the northern lights over the cold Ihu night sky.

To the untrained eye the energy was invisible. But to any Ko Toa, the elements of cold would not hide.

The toa's staff rose, curving in an upward spin from the ground, disturbing the peaceful rest of the misty hue.

Following the staff's ascendance, the mist began to swirl violently in an aggravated frienzy.
The elements beckoned, and the ground answered. Shooting up razor sharp stalagmites of ice.

The vortixx had not the momentum to run and no angle for the shield to protect, Veneras prayed that this would level the playing field. The entire ground was covered in deadly shards and icicles of all sizes.

This warrior is strong and dangerous. If I hope to survive, I must keep our contact on my terms.

Cloak and dagger.

Edited by Rorschach the Absolute
  • Upvote 2

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC: (Mortem)

Mortem snapped out of the happy trance he had entered as he watched Londar suffocate, and thought for a moment...

"Perhaps he survived due to his increased toughness and durability caused by him being a Fe-Matoran (from his armour colouration), or perhaps a Fa-Matoran, in which case he would have a slight resistance to magnetic attacks..."

Mortem smiled. It wasn't a nice smile.

"...But I doubt that if you wanted him to live, he would; you still have a use for him. Perhaps he can give us information or, although this seems unlikely, even join our ranks."

Edited by Silo
  • Upvote 1

Kathok

OOC: :wired: I'm impressed.

IC: (Weiss/Ko-Koro Streets)

His fellow Brothers were busy securing the east, attacking the cavalry building. The west was under the domain of the Makuta servants, and their prisoner thugs. Weiss had been sent quickly back near the front, to check if any Matoran were escaping from the ruins of the gate. He found one, certainly. It was a Matoran, Patero-armed, dead and slaughtered by a red-armored being some distance away. The Toa carefully came forward, holding his glaive tightly. The Matoran's corpse, he saw, was mutilated and partially defiled. It made the veteran cultist squirm just slightly. Coming closer, he saw the being was writing upon the wall messages in blood:

Praise Ak'rei'an

Ak'rei'an is salvation

He hadn't seen the being before, and had no idea why he knew of Ak'rei'an. Weiss had to know, "Turn, killer! I am Sir Weiss of The Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an, why do you know of the glorious Archangel!"

He kept the point of the blade towards Zenithex.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: (Mortem)

Mortem snapped out of the happy trance he had entered as he watched Londar suffocate, and thought for a moment...

"Perhaps he survived due to his increased toughness and durability caused by him being a Fe-Matoran (from his armour colouration), or perhaps a Fa-Matoran, in which case he would have a slight resistance to magnetic attacks..."

Mortem smiled. It wasn't a nice smile.

"...But I doubt that if you wanted him to live, he would; you still have a use for him. Perhaps he can give us information or, although this seems unlikely, even join our ranks."

IC (Echelon)

"You are...almost correct," the Dark Toa replied. "As you suspect, if I wanted him dead, he would be. I do have reason for keeping him alive...but I have no interest in recruiting or interrogating him. No; he is still alive because he is a witness."

• Upvote 1

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Razsk turned to Essie and said,  "This guy ain't a Vortixx, so I don't think your knowledge will be of much use."  Razsk grabs the bandage before he puts it uselessly on the toa's uninjured leg, then begins trying to undo his armor.  "As far as I can tell, this guy is a toa of iron, or he had a friend who was.  Someone made a sheet of metal on his back, so the wound must be under it.  Here we go."  Razsk unties the straps and removes the armor, revealing dozens of deep puncture wounds all over the toa's back.  "I think we are going to need more than bandages," Razsk mutters, feeling slightly faint at the sight.

IC-Aurorin

"Wait a tic! I know a place up in the Highlands of the Koro!" Aurorin said. "I'm sure that we'll find someone to help you there!"

OOC

He's talking about Ihu-Koro. If there's someone up there, feel free to lend a hand!

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

IC Essie:

"The injured unit's internal anatomy is facinating. While it is courteous lf the injured unit to edjucate us on how internal organs and vital body fluids work, it is deteimental in the long run. I do think we will need more than bandages as well. I count approximately-" essie paused, scannin the back "-forty-three puncture wounds. I reccomend we move off in the direction of the nearest unoccupied Koro. To surrender would invite termination of the injured unit and functioning companion units. This unit might survive, for it is superior." Essie looked at the companions. "Did this unit use pronouns correctly?"

• Upvote 1

"Alright. Let's put the bandages on him first, it'll be better than nothing.  Not like we can put his armor back on, it's filthy."  He kicks the sheet of metal out of the way and kneels down next to the toa.  Razsk glances up at Essie and says,  "Your pronouns were fairly accurate, you don't need as much help with them as you think.  Do you mind carrying him?  I'm getting tired and I want to save my strength in case we run into any enemies."  He finishes with the bandages and hands the few unused ones back to Aurorin.

IC: The Champion (Obsidian Outpost)

Ice spikes. How.. disappointing. If he was a Fe-Toa, it would've made my movement near impossible. But he is a Toa of Ice, so this isn't so bad. When he had begun swinging his staff, I had expected a blizzard, or a storm of ice spikes. The Toa instead covered the floor with icy spikes of various sizes. This is a good tactic for slowing down the enemy, unless they wear metal boots, which I don't have. Indeed, I have been slowed down considerably, but I have not been stopped. I break the smaller spikes by kicking them, and shatter the larger ones with my mace and shield. I'm not certain how much elemental energy he still has, but I'm sure that this must have drained a large portion. I feel some smaller shards scratching my skin and piercing it, but minor cuts like this mean nothing to me.

I am about six bio away from him, and I keep shattering the spikes of ice that are in my way. I wonder what he'll do now.. I doubt that he's foolish enough to fight me in close combat, sadly. But he can't run or he will never become an Outsider. So far he has proven to be somewhat average, but I want him to impress me, which is something he has failed to do so far. Then, I would be more than willing to ask Zero to let him join. He seems like a determined, stout and serious fighter, but a litle too confident, and unfortunately I've seen his tactics used before by other Ko-Toa. For example, that Toa near the hospital, who used a similar tactic and tried to stop me with spikes of ice. He had to run away, because they didn't stop me. They never do.

OoC: I wasn't sure if Veneras made spikes of ice shoot upwards from the groud or if he just covered the floor with them, so I decided to go with the latter. I can edit this, if I'm wrong just PM me and I'll fix it.

• Upvote 1

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Before Zenithex was able to go any further, he was confronted by what appeared to be a Toa of Gravity pointing his weapon at him. The mask on the new arrival's face resembled a Huna, but realistically it could have been anything. Ak'rei'an's Messenger began hoviring around him, glowing brighter as the Lesterin's twitching fingers prepared to grasp his Kusarigama in self-defense. He stopped as the stranger mentioned the archangel, however, and instead slowly raised his hand to pull back his hood, exposing the vice around his head and his lipless mouth to the frigid air of Ko-Koro. The wind blew the rest of the cloak back for him, revealing the numerous scars extending out and across his body from beneath his armor.

"This one is known by the name of Zenithex...," he stammered, bowing slightly and reminding himself not to mention the light. "And he was converted to the worship of the glorious archangel long ago in the Canyon of Blackrock... before the heathens laid siege to it, that is..."

He looked over the Ba-Toa once more, before readying questions of his own.

"Are there any other members of the Brotherhood in the city, Sir Weiss...? Or are we the only ones left that recognise Ak'rei'an's magnificence?" 

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC Essie:

"I am proficent in carrying large, heavy objects. Bodies especially. I will transport this injured unit." Her voice was still that ghastly echo. Turning in a right face, Essie continued off at the Matoran at the helm in what was best described as an intimidating stride. Small hydraulic clicks and hisses came from her legs as she walked. She turned to the group that now accompanied her. "I was to be activated when a certain threshold of elemental usage was reached on the island. My activation sensors malfunctioned. I am now aware that the threshold of elementals on the island has increased to the point where it caused the device's internal mechanisms to melt. I do belive I have been buried for a long time." There was a pause as she continued to walk. "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

• Upvote 1